[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

DEMI is the 5th time i post my build can explain me why t10+ they kill me and why i'm so slow to kill enemy ? why i have low damage , how can increased?

I have 8''+ str ,7500 life
Dernière édition par domiziano1992, le 31 mars 2018 09:16:54
Hey Demi, Would love if you could take a look at my current gear and giver some advice. I know the belly is weird. Got a better one im working on getting the proper colors and links on. the Char is ZainSlam

Cheers man! love the crafting vids
Instead of purity of fire in shield since we have 180-200 fire res allready with out the buff...what can we use instead ?
"
Hyberpsycrow a écrit :
Instead of purity of fire in shield since we have 180-200 fire res allready with out the buff...what can we use instead ?

Purity of fire is used for additional maximum fire resistance at higher levels of the gem, which reduces a lot the damage you get from Righteous Fire. Also it means you can focus on cold & lightning res, which will reduce the costs of the items you buy through trading.

All in all, awesome build Demi. I'm using it in Bestiary. It's funny to say that this is the first build I have above 6k life (I am new to path of exile). I made some adjustments and I'm thinking of using Enlighten support on Vitality and Purity of fire in order to have enough mana for a Flammability Aura.

I'm loving the build :)
Dernière édition par kel0o, le 31 mars 2018 19:03:30

feels like dps is pretty bad , solo dps especially on beasts is non existant. any tips? lvl 81 BTW.
"
Gangsta420BlazeIt a écrit :

feels like dps is pretty bad , solo dps especially on beasts is non existant. any tips? lvl 81 BTW.

nice boot enchant and nice broken flammability links. keep giviing enemies fire res :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

thanks i fixed these things and now its good
WHY ALL TIME YOU NEVER REPLY TO MY POST WTF 5 TIME POST

Hello, I am very satisfied with the build already able to do some maps Tier 10 and finished the uber lab alone, I have about 2ex and I continue to farm. I would like to know which ones will make more difference in the build and how far it can take me I intend to take the league portal.

Lvl: 84
Hp: 7700
Hp regen: 1300 ~ 1500

Thanks for the build :D
"
iEeel a écrit :

Hello, I am very satisfied with the build already able to do some maps Tier 10 and finished the uber lab alone, I have about 2ex and I continue to farm. I would like to know which ones will make more difference in the build and how far it can take me I intend to take the league portal.

Lvl: 84
Hp: 7700
Hp regen: 1300 ~ 1500

Thanks for the build :D

all of your gear could use higher life + str. that's a pretty low rolled doon as well. i'd look into getting an elder helmet with burning/conc in it.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires