[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

So I followed your guide and it's pretty nice, but I kinda feel that I'm at a point where I don't know what to upgrade next. What should I focus on, what is bad with my gear? Could you help me out?

Dernière édition par romanuks, le 27 mars 2018 10:22:05
Hey there!

Came back to PoE after a few months break and wanted to try something new, and I found this Build interessing. As I already posessed many of the recommended Items and had also a good portion of the skills at a good level, I switched my Lvl 92 Marauder to this Build.

On yellow rated maps I'm doing fine, but red maps a tricky. I'm good as long as I'm just doing the basic burning damage, but once I get hit and the Ball Lightning gets triggered, I very often suddenly receive very high amounts of damage. I tried to run a Lvl 14 map today, and was more or less instantly killed if I tried to shield charge any group of enemies.

So I assume I did something wrong at some point while switching my char to this. I would highly appreciate it if someone could take a look at my build and point out what is wrong with it. Wasted several hundred Chromatics trying to get 4 blue sockets on my Belly, but no luck so far. So for now I'm using Carcass instead.

PoB PB link: https://pastebin.com/ji73JwgE

"
Iceman7509 a écrit :
Hey there!

Came back to PoE after a few months break and wanted to try something new, and I found this Build interessing. As I already posessed many of the recommended Items and had also a good portion of the skills at a good level, I switched my Lvl 92 Marauder to this Build.

On yellow rated maps I'm doing fine, but red maps a tricky. I'm good as long as I'm just doing the basic burning damage, but once I get hit and the Ball Lightning gets triggered, I very often suddenly receive very high amounts of damage. I tried to run a Lvl 14 map today, and was more or less instantly killed if I tried to shield charge any group of enemies.

So I assume I did something wrong at some point while switching my char to this. I would highly appreciate it if someone could take a look at my build and point out what is wrong with it. Wasted several hundred Chromatics trying to get 4 blue sockets on my Belly, but no luck so far. So for now I'm using Carcass instead.

most of your gear has mediocre or terrible life/str rolls life is tied to damage so more life=more damage and surivability. Your helmet is complete trash you could get so much more out of that slot aim for an burning damage support and concentrated effect support elder one with good life and str. You can get a cheap 5 or 6 l one with way better life and str or use an essence to craft your own high life one for cheap. Gloves are pretty bad no life at all get rid of those. Basically re read the guide yo use to have missed the GET LIFE AND STR part.
Any reason to go over 75% Cold/Lightning Res? I'm not gonna run Ele Weakness/-Max Res maps anyway, and I'm playing with a Curse Immunity Flask.
Asking because I'm at the spot where mapping becomes more struggling and I wanna know if I can focus on higher STR/Life rolls on Items and ignore those two Resistances for now until I drop below the threshold again.
"
"
Iceman7509 a écrit :
Hey there!

most of your gear has mediocre or terrible life/str rolls life is tied to damage so more life=more damage and surivability. Your helmet is complete trash you could get so much more out of that slot aim for an burning damage support and concentrated effect support elder one with good life and str. You can get a cheap 5 or 6 l one with way better life and str or use an essence to craft your own high life one for cheap. Gloves are pretty bad no life at all get rid of those. Basically re read the guide yo use to have missed the GET LIFE AND STR part.

I think my bad luck yesterday was mainly coming from some bad map mods. Ran a few more maps today including T15, and didn't die a single time. But I agree with you that there is much room for improvements on my gear, so I switched out the Helmet as you recommended and also tried to optimize Life and Strength rolls on some of the other gear. Now I'm at 890 Strength, max res. and a little over 8.000 HP. Hopefully I'll make it to Lvl 93 this way soon.

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated!

Hey in the build guide you warn against using physical damage spells. Does this mean blade vortex or blade fall aren't viable options anymore?

"
Swagmobb a écrit :
Hey in the build guide you warn against using physical damage spells. Does this mean blade vortex or blade fall aren't viable options anymore?

He specifically said don't use physical damage based spells. What was confusing about that?
"
Swagmobb a écrit :

DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

This is in red at the top of the original post. It clearly says not to and why you shouldn't.
"
Spikelema a écrit :
"
Swagmobb a écrit :

DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

This is in red at the top of the original post. It clearly says not to and why you shouldn't.

me: "do not do this thing"

people who can't read: "demi im going to do this thing"

me: "ok"

(230+ pages of this)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just thought id throw this out there t osee what people think, I got a belt wit haspect of the spider on it and it seems pretty useful for this build, it slows melee enemys that rund towards us down allowing them to burn for more damage before they get to us plus makes everything take up to 15% more damage, this skill with purity of fire and vitality leave me with only a little mana but its enough to cast enduring cry and scorching ray and use shield charge because it regens quite fast, i dont have any mana stats on my gear so as long as you have decent int or one item with some mana on it it should work. just thought id put this out there and see what others thought :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires