[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

I want to play a build like this but I'm wondering something.

With 100% pierce chance is it worth it to link pierce?
"
SmashingDungeons a écrit :
I want to play a build like this but I'm wondering something.

With 100% pierce chance is it worth it to link pierce?

Yes. Pierce gives you the same amount of damage as slower projectiles at level 20 with a lower mana multiplier (115% vs 140%)
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Nice guide and presentation, currently leveling and it's a breeze, 2,5K dps per ballista at the end of normal, much better than i expected. :)
Looks like an amazing build that's really fun! I've recently ripped my last hardcore character so I'm looking for something new to try. I think I will go for your build!

It would be nice if you could post all of the links you use. I'm a scrub and need as much help as I can get. Thanks!
"
Swag_Master_Alan a écrit :
Looks like an amazing build that's really fun! I've recently ripped my last hardcore character so I'm looking for something new to try. I think I will go for your build!

It would be nice if you could post all of the links you use. I'm a scrub and need as much help as I can get. Thanks!

Sure Ill add my secondary links right now.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Dernière édition par wabachaw, le 16 avr. 2016 11:31:04
"
Axylxys a écrit :
Nice guide and presentation, currently leveling and it's a breeze, 2,5K dps per ballista at the end of normal, much better than i expected. :)

It really is good for leveling. Especially since you can still use a single target ability like Blast Rain to burn down bosses.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
What leveling method did you have until 32 once you could get an iron commander? Did you end up using Storm Cloud combined with Siege Batista? Currently using that right now and it doesn't seem all that great.
"
Swag_Master_Alan a écrit :
What leveling method did you have until 32 once you could get an iron commander? Did you end up using Storm Cloud combined with Siege Batista? Currently using that right now and it doesn't seem all that great.

I used Split Arrow, Shrapnel Shot and Frenzy. You can always have a Siege Ballista linked up for boss fights though.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
The dps is really crazy, now at lvl 77 with 22K per ballista and 4 of them, everything is melting.

That said, i'm not used to totem builds and i find the ballista to die really fast, especially against perandus packs or anything with ground aoe. They sometimes die before firing a single shot, so i'm now trying with Faster attacks instead of Pierce and found it makes them more reliable.

I still have to level most gems to max though, how's the ballista survivability later ? It makes some fights a bit complicated as i kite a lot if they can't kill stuff fast for some reason (bubble, perandus mobs respawning over and over, tough bosses) and i find my own survivability to be rather low (the tabula and life nodes i still have to take will help to some extent).

I'm just wondering how it will work on fights with a lot of stuff going on everywhere.
Dernière édition par Axylxys, le 17 avr. 2016 12:06:56
Your totems will naturally survive longer as everything levels and as you gain more damage.

The other side of this coin though is that Siege Ballista is also very inexpensive and easy to replace. This makes up for the frailty of the totems.
twitch.tv/wabachaw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires