[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

"
Qvintvs a écrit :
would you recommend taking the 8% attack speed from cruel kraityn over the skillpoint?

At this point I would.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Anyone mind taking a look at my character and pointing me in the right direction for gearing?

"QuestionableCHILI"

I would appreciate this very much.
I wanted to lvl this build on PSC but then i realized how expensive it is. To get comparable damage to other, much cheaper builds like flame totem, you really want to 6L atleast the bow or your chest and get drillneck. Without darn good rares you'll need an astramentis too. And even if you drop the astramentis, linking or buying a 6L is atleast 5-8EX on PSC

I really wanna play it but the cost for such an unlucky player like me is just unbearable :>
Aitalar, just because Waba has double 6L, doesn't mean the build is broken without them. In 5L, SB link works perfectly fine, just a couple k's less damage. Also, 4L for pcoc combo is more then enough. Keep in mind, you are not scaling physical with this build, so you will rock the world with just 200 dex and by the time you hit maps, you will have 400 with just one dex piece like starkonja or devoto's. That is more then enough to clear everything this game has to offer because 600 dex for one more totem is just luxury you can grab later down the road (and pretty much only used for boss fights).

Focus on:
- getting iron commander with 20% attack speed, rest - bonus
- getting drillneck with 12% attack speed, good hp roll - bonus
- some ok-ish jewelry
- grab tabula or 3c eva 5L chest
- static electricity + rain of splinters = both cheap

Total = 20c at best, if you take your time shopping

Result = totems effortlessly destroying everything in sight

This build was very well designed for both casual and more demanding players, offering the best of both worlds, good survivability for hc and dps that scales incredibly well with more investment.

Don't give up that easily, give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised, can guarantee that.

Dernière édition par Grimlocke_, le 30 mars 2016 19:59:08
I just bought a corrupted 6 link with the right colors for 30c (there were two on poe.trade), and that price will keep going down. A tabula will carry you into T4-t6 maps just fine (maybe take phase acro until then).
"
Grimlocke_ a écrit :
Aitalar, just because Waba has double 6L, doesn't mean the build is broken without them. In 5L, SB link works perfectly fine, just a couple k's less damage. Also, 4L for pcoc combo is more then enough. Keep in mind, you are not scaling physical with this build, so you will rock the world with just 200 dex and by the time you hit maps, you will have 400 with just one dex piece like starkonja or devoto's. That is more then enough to clear everything this game has to offer because 600 dex for one more totem is just luxury you can grab later down the road (and pretty much only used for boss fights).

Focus on:
- getting iron commander with 20% attack speed, rest - bonus
- getting drillneck with 12% attack speed, good hp roll - bonus
- some ok-ish jewelry
- grab tabula or 3c eva 5L chest
- static electricity + rain of splinters = both cheap

Total = 20c at best, if you take your time shopping

Result = totems effortlessly destroying everything in sight

This build was very well designed for both casual and more demanding players, offering the best of both worlds, good survivability for hc and dps that scales incredibly well with more investment.

Don't give up that easily, give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised, can guarantee that.

Thanks for the motivation m8! Appreciate it.

http://poe.trade/search/masitatametaub

Lowest shit-tier armors begin at 40c and trust me, im friggin poor :D Playing PSC since the beginning and got like 30c so far plus absolutely nothing sell-worthy.

I'll give it a try nontheless, thanks again
Is there any reason we are leveling frenzy to 20? Once I 5 linked for power charges, the mana cost is getting out of hand. <nevermind, mana is the same with a lower level gem>
Dernière édition par animalhouse, le 31 mars 2016 12:22:26
I'm trying out this build. What about bandits? What's the kill order?
Trying out this build as a Scion, and even though I just hit 200Dex, and running around with "just" 2 ballistas is a bit slow, it sure has potential.

I did use the +8% attack speed in cruel bandits, and faster attacks instead of pierce/slower proj.

Love it, I can see it going easily very, very far.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
What you skill tree and bandit

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires