[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

What do you think about getting the Charisma cluster (12% mana reducion+6% increased effect) in combination with Alpha's Howl? Using this setup you could use a slightly buffed level 22 Wrath + Herald of Thunder + Herald of Ice and a level x Clarity. The extra Herald of Ice would add roughly 43–65 flat ice damage.
Dernière édition par nyderic, le 28 mai 2016 01:06:46
How this build going to work with Deadeye's Powerful Precision (Attack projectiles return to you after hitting targets) Any ideas?
Short: is doesn't work

Balista has in build 100% pierce. The projectile will only return if it stops being chained, forked or piercing or you can say when it would be consumed. With 100% pierce that will never happen, so it is a useless line of text for Siege Balista ( and to be hoest overall fucking useless, who does not use pierce or chain or fork for projectiles???)
I will be playing this build as my first build in hardcore prophecy. I will report back with how i progress with the character.
Planning on making some updates to this. Mostly non-champion builds using Kintsugi.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
You should add that your totems can not generate frenzy charges for you (or any charges for that matter). I didn't think about that and am now utterly disappointed that I went with Ranger Raider. How am I supposed to keep my Frenzies up if my ballistas kill everything in an instant. I am required to manually generate charges, that is a real bummer :/
I did it and was not an issue at all for me.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Will be updating for 2.4 and possibly adding a Poison Assassin variant.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
i plan on starting this build next friday, but there is something that i cant find in the guide, almost everything is well explained, but what are the 2 last ascendancy points supposed to go? the first 2 are going towards fortify, then i suppose that you have to go towards "first to strike last to fall" and "inspirational" but any tips in what order? i would personally go for "first strike last to fall" first but i would like to hear some advice
I would do inspirational first for the movement speed. Better for everything really.
twitch.tv/wabachaw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires