[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

Bandits:Oak/attack speed/frenzy charge, and here's his tree http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wabachaw/characters
Just wanted to stop by and say that Elemental Ballistas are actually insane for the investment in them.

I suppose you picked Duelist for the Fortify but if going SC Deadeye makes this build Godtier, We have 3 people in our group running the build now with myself as an Aurabot and I'm putting their tooltip at like 100K+ per totem, killing Twinned Palace Dominus in 5 seconds flat.

Literally broken even without a Guardian buffing you, will be running this build next league if it isn't nerfed.

"
aitalar a écrit :
I wanted to lvl this build on PSC but then i realized how expensive it is. To get comparable damage to other, much cheaper builds like flame totem, you really want to 6L atleast the bow or your chest and get drillneck. Without darn good rares you'll need an astramentis too. And even if you drop the astramentis, linking or buying a 6L is atleast 5-8EX on PSC

I really wanna play it but the cost for such an unlucky player like me is just unbearable :>

You can easily get this build going with just a Tabula by farming Lake, Drillneck is good but isn't required. I'd say to clear t13+ maps with ease you need like max 2.5ex worth of gear since you can get white 6L bases for cheap and just alc/chaos until high life and dex.

Can Min-Max it pretty nicely as well if you want to get High Life/dex/WED/Res on Gear
IGN shdowe
Dernière édition par shdowe, le 5 avr. 2016 23:39:43
can you make a skill tree progression outline, I have to go through all the pages in the forum to find the information I need, Would be nice it it was in one place :)
have you ever considered going physical to lightning instead of added cold damage would that be worth
Build looks pretty good, if one were to go PSC with this build, which subclass do you think would be "best" for that?
"
Uhhdopted a écrit :
can you make a skill tree progression outline, I have to go through all the pages in the forum to find the information I need, Would be nice it it was in one place :)

Not sure that would worth it you avoid physical dmg in tree
JpDoo
Hey Waba, just ripped another character and looking to start this. I am curious though why you do not run Elemental weakness (CoH, GMP, Frenzy, PCOC, Ele Weakness) or why you don't fit it in ? The boss kill in Gorge (And any other high resistant boss) seems like it is really slow. Also for a completed tree how does this one look poeurl.com/BWq
Dernière édition par Soulcry_POE, le 13 avr. 2016 04:57:57
"
Uhhdopted a écrit :
have you ever considered going physical to lightning instead of added cold damage would that be worth

I do not believe so, I would lose damage from it and I would lose my ability to shatter which is great defensively (and oddly satisfying)
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Curtsie a écrit :
Build looks pretty good, if one were to go PSC with this build, which subclass do you think would be "best" for that?

I think Ascendant with Deadeye/Assassin. Extra crit and an extra projectile.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Soulcry_POE a écrit :
Hey Waba, just ripped another character and looking to start this. I am curious though why you do not run Elemental weakness (CoH, GMP, Frenzy, PCOC, Ele Weakness) or why you don't fit it in ? The boss kill in Gorge (And any other high resistant boss) seems like it is really slow. Also for a completed tree how does this one look poeurl.com/BWq

I did not have a curse on hit setup because recently I have been mapping with a support that curses.

As for your tree I actually like it. Have been thinking about grabbing Point Blank as well
twitch.tv/wabachaw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires