[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
kx10yf a écrit :
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but do you think it's viable to use a brand to auto-cast Desecrate, Bone offering, and one of the two curses despite supposedly a huge amount of dps drop?

The best option here would be to give up on Generosity Support (which will cost you DPS) and shuffle around some gems to support whatever you want to automate with Arcanist Brand.

The issue with this is that you have no control over the corpse generating process anymore which will probably interfere with Plaguebringer. So if you want to keep it functional you'll have to manually cast Bone Offering to keep atleast some corpses around.
Tattoos are back, what do we take?
"
Swordfishey a écrit :
Tattoos are back, what do we take?

Increased Global Defences and the +1 level to strength gems if they are available.
List of 3.24 tattoos, no +1 gems anymore, the only minion tattoo is +5% max life, so take whatever you want

Dernière édition par Balochette, le 26 mars 2024 07:49:33
My bad. Probably a combination of energy shield and armour tattoos then, minion survivability should not be an issue here.
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 26 mars 2024 11:40:34
Did you consider using bane to apply the curses, i calculated it, and! its both less mana to apply + the "loss" in effectiveness is completely negated because of ashes of the stars? :-)
"
hyttemaier a écrit :
Did you consider using bane to apply the curses, i calculated it, and! its both less mana to apply + the "loss" in effectiveness is completely negated because of ashes of the stars? :-)

Marks are not applied by bane as far as I know.
"
Corak_de a écrit :
"
hyttemaier a écrit :

Marks are not applied by bane as far as I know.

Ah fuck you are correct, i just tested it, trying to come up with a lazy version of the build :D
Isn't Bone Barrier better than Mistress of Sacrifice because we gain more than what Mistress offers? Makes us and our minions tankier.

I was also looking into Unholy Might, now it's 100% of physical damage is chaos damage. So Stone golems would have 100% chaos damage all the time.
Dernière édition par Shaddrak, le 26 mars 2024 18:57:16
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
Isn't Bone Barrier better than Mistress of Sacrifice because we gain more than what Mistress offers? Makes us and our minions tankier.

I was also looking into Unholy Might, now it's 100% of physical damage is chaos damage. So Stone golems would have 100% chaos damage all the time.

That would pretty much mean a completely new build :-) he would have to change out demon harpies, brutality support, vulnerability curse.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires