[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
loocke a écrit :
Hi, how too build AG ? I cant find helmet with conflux and increased phisical damage in this league.

Use an Awakener's Orb to combine two items with the respective influenced modifiers.
Been play testing this build & AW as possible non-meta league starters. You have guides for both.

Which one is your favorite in terms of league starter & which scales better through maps?
"
jddc78 a écrit :
Been play testing this build & AW as possible non-meta league starters. You have guides for both.

Which one is your favorite in terms of league starter & which scales better through maps?

Animate Weapon of ranged Arms is better in pretty much every single way. The drawback is the two button playstyle and the fact that getting back into certain boss fights after dying can be tough because your weapons despawn on loading screens and you then have to resummon all of them in the heat of battle.

Tl:dr If you want to play permanent minions, want to play content with lots of screen changes (e.g. sanctum, map rush strategies) or struggle with boss mechanics play Stone Golems. If not play ranged Animate Weapon.
Is there any update for 3.24 league?
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
Is there any update for 3.24 league?

I'll rework my PoBs shortly before league start but I don't expect any major changes.

The rework of Mindless Aggression is a buff in terms of overall dmg and minion survivability. It's now easier to reach the necessary level of cooldown recovery at every level of investment due to the absent attack speed modifier on that notable.
Were you able to do Uber bosses with this build this season?
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
Were you able to do Uber bosses with this build this season?

I pretty much never play the same build twice, so no. No real change to 3.22 (when I played it) though, so I don't think it should've performed any different.
Are you self casting both curses one at a time, desecrate & bone offering? or am i missing something :-) otherwise it is looking pretty fun!
"
hyttemaier a écrit :
Are you self casting both curses one at a time, desecrate & bone offering? or am i missing something :-) otherwise it is looking pretty fun!

Yes
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but do you think it's viable to use a brand to auto-cast Desecrate, Bone offering, and one of the two curses despite supposedly a huge amount of dps drop?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires