[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Shaddrak a écrit :
The Anima Stone Unique Jewel no longer has "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems", though existing versions of this item are unaffected by this change. Golem builds should now be less dependent on this Jewel to be effective, and instead have Transfigured Skill Gems available that serve a similar purpose.

This also kinds of screws things up but it does say transfigured skill gems will serve a similar purpose who knows what if we gain +2 golems instead?

I think the transfigured gem will have 0-1 max number of golems summoned but we can make that +2 with an Ashes of the Stars and a 20% quality gem
"
JizaBol a écrit :
"
Shaddrak a écrit :

Yeah AG is going to hurt and might die a LOT more often. We are losing almost 45% life on it which will make it very hard to keep alive but then again there are new Animated Guardians available apparently. Like with that new showing of the smite one.

It literally says "Animated Guardians now have roughly 11% more base Life inherently" lol

Is 38% + 11% greather than the 75% it had before?
"
Corak_de a écrit :
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
The Anima Stone Unique Jewel no longer has "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems", though existing versions of this item are unaffected by this change. Golem builds should now be less dependent on this Jewel to be effective, and instead have Transfigured Skill Gems available that serve a similar purpose.

This also kinds of screws things up but it does say transfigured skill gems will serve a similar purpose who knows what if we gain +2 golems instead?

I think the transfigured gem will have 0-1 max number of golems summoned but we can make that +2 with an Ashes of the Stars and a 20% quality gem

This is the only downfall of Ashes

The Ashes of the Stars Unique Amulet no longer provides 10-20% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills. Existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb and a momentary lapse in judgement.

Also Infernal Legion on your skill tree got changed now. You have it on skills for leveling with skeletons.

Infernal Legion Support:
Quality now causes Minions from Supported Skills to deal 0-10% increased Damage, instead of causing them to take 0-20% reduced Fire Damage.
Dernière édition par Shaddrak, le 1 déc. 2023 19:27:58
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
This is the only downfall of Ashes

The Ashes of the Stars Unique Amulet no longer provides 10-20% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills. Existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb and a momentary lapse in judgement.

The loss of reservation efficiency sucks but can be compensated at the high end with Impossible Escape(Supreme Ego), Champion of the Cause anointed on your amulet etc...

The added quality is probably still worth it in terms of build scaling and if that's not the case there's always Replica Dragonfang's Flight.

"
Shaddrak a écrit :
Also Infernal Legion on your skill tree got changed now. You have it on skills for leveling with skeletons.

Infernal Legion Support:
Quality now causes Minions from Supported Skills to deal 0-10% increased Damage, instead of causing them to take 0-20% reduced Fire Damage.

Literally irrelevant, you don't have quality on that gem while leveling nor do you need it.
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 2 déc. 2023 07:03:03
Corak what are your thoughts on my paste of bin? I kind of copied what you did up to low budget version on skill tree only but modified a few things around. I also took Bone Barrier vs Plaguebringer for more defense, not sure why you took the other one for?

https://pobb.in/8EoWdrgR6dOa

please let me know your thoughts. I also have a way different approach to leveling than using skeletons, I did a quick trial and they instantly died on me. Using SRS right after Breaking Eggs quest lets you carry yourself up to Act 3-4 to end up getting your Stone Golem.

"
Shaddrak a écrit :
Corak what are your thoughts on my paste of bin? I kind of copied what you did up to low budget version on skill tree only but modified a few things around. I also took Bone Barrier vs Plaguebringer for more defense, not sure why you took the other one for?

https://pobb.in/8EoWdrgR6dOa

please let me know your thoughts. I also have a way different approach to leveling than using skeletons, I did a quick trial and they instantly died on me. Using SRS right after Breaking Eggs quest lets you carry yourself up to Act 3-4 to end up getting your Stone Golem.

You want to use Plaguebringer to get more dmg, taking reduced dmg from enemies and because you don't need the more life modifier from Bone Barrier because Stone Golems are tanky enough without it.

Can't really judge your PoB because it's empty.

The point of the infernal Skeletons is to kill enemies in their vicinity and then move on to the next pack. You can level with Infernal Skeletons, SRS, Absolution, etc... it's mostly up to what you're comfortable with.
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 2 déc. 2023 15:28:44
Try this one instead. https://pastebin.com/8N4DGq1h

I'm still not following how Plaguebringer is better?

10% physical damage reduction + 20% more life regen + bone armour skill

vs

10% less damage dealt by enemies + 10% more damage dealt to enemies + 30% more area of effect if you consumed a corpse recently

I guess I'm not used to really consuming corpses unless I'm doing maps and the minions die naturally I just use flesh offering or bone offering. I'll have to adjust myself to this playstyle since it's going to be different. I'm more used to just being afk and letting them work for me. With Bone BArrier you don't really have to do anything to benefit from it.
Dernière édition par Shaddrak, le 2 déc. 2023 15:45:59
The PoB is still empty.

Plaguebringer is better than Bone Barrier unless you need the more life modifier.

Offerings consume corpses, so your minions have the increased area of effect pretty much all the time which helps with clear speed via AG explosions and Stone Golem slams.
How is the POB empty? I'm exporting it? Am I doing it wrong?

https://pastebin.com/8jwtPr8a

I click on generate, share, and copy

it should have Act 1-10 on tree I already tried it like 3 separate times
"
Shaddrak a écrit :
How is the POB empty? I'm exporting it? Am I doing it wrong?

https://pastebin.com/8jwtPr8a

I click on generate, share, and copy

it should have Act 1-10 on tree I already tried it like 3 separate times

This one doesn't work either. Are you using the current version of the community fork of PoB? If not you can download it here:

https://pathofbuilding.community/
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 3 déc. 2023 03:58:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires