[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Redeyesgeek a écrit :
constantly dying , dunno what i could do ...

Nothing there is a reason no one play Golem builds.... And this lague makes mobs unnecessarily hard and you cant turn it off.
"
Redeyesgeek a écrit :

Historically, golems relied on the phase run tech to not get hit until you get enough spell suppression that you are tanky enough, if going for the life build. While I haven't specifically played this stone golem variant, I have played carrions multiple times in the past. With the removal of left click abilities and cooldown increase you can't justify running phase run anymore and the overpowered league monsters do not really help either. Golems are just really rippy this league early game now, I tried them a bit and for me personally it felt unplayable.
"
KallexR a écrit :
"
Redeyesgeek a écrit :

Historically, golems relied on the phase run tech to not get hit until you get enough spell suppression that you are tanky enough, if going for the life build. While I haven't specifically played this stone golem variant, I have played carrions multiple times in the past. With the removal of left click abilities and cooldown increase you can't justify running phase run anymore and the overpowered league monsters do not really help either. Golems are just really rippy this league early game now, I tried them a bit and for me personally it felt unplayable.

Yeah, golem builds were always more rippy early on due to being forced into a dual-wield setup. I've tried to adress this by coming up with an Evasion + Spell Suppression based approach but wasn't really satisfied with the damage and utility minion survivability.

https://pobb.in/4zASk8Iig2CO
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 1 avr. 2024 07:22:34
Dernière édition par Art_lagutenko, le 1 avr. 2024 11:00:58
what about the lethal pride on high version es, does it have to be 16002 only ?
Dernière édition par allfree, le 2 avr. 2024 07:33:40
"
allfree a écrit :
what about the lethal pride on high version es, does it have to be 16002 only ?

No. This version gives you 20% armour on several notables which is why I went with it. You can find other versions that give you similar benefits with the Timeless Jewel tool in PoB (Tree section, bottom center of the screen "Find Timeless Jewel").

Select Lethal Pride, Rakiata as the Conqueror, Keystone is Conduit (same numbers as Solipsism), check the Filter nodes box and look for "add armour" in search for nodes list.

After hitting search you will be presented with a list of numbers for lethal pride that have several "add armour" to allocated notables with the ones on top giving you more of these.

You can hover over the numbers in the search results to see which notables are granted "add armour" and double click to add them to the item section.
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 2 avr. 2024 15:56:00
Decided to Swap over to this from Chaos Zombois a day ago, and its great.
MEDIUM budget uses Stars amulet?) seriously? it costs like 6 div alone...cmon.
High budget already has flask+shield for 60 divs alone. Its SUPER high, in my standarts x)
Thanks for the build guide. How does it feel without primordial might and is there any room to fit it in the higher budgets? With the new warcaller and spectral leader, will it be better than the current spectres?
Dernière édition par Keavious, le 3 avr. 2024 02:47:26
"
Keavious a écrit :
Thanks for the build guide. How does it feel without primordial might and is there any room to fit it in the higher budgets?

Primordial Might is only present in the mapping tree in the higher budget versions. For bosses you have to use Predator support to force your minions to attack the target since the Primordial Might has to be replaced with an additional Primordial Harmony so they can perma-slam.

"
Keavious a écrit :
With the new warcaller and spectral leader, will it be better than the current spectres?

You can't make use of any of them because they scale attack speed one way or another and this interferes with the Stone Golems ability to perma-slam.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires