[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
ryzarector a écrit :
Pretty good build! Just hit lvl 80 and its amazing although I financed pretty good gear from league starter

Only question, we use vaal haste just for the vaal part right?

I have Envy/precision/tempest shield/despair and divine malevolence and obviously no reservation room for regular haste

Also with 3.23 is arena master/ seraphim still recoimmended spectres?

No haste is on all the time. Reservation efficiency comes from a bit on the tree, a bit on helm, and enlighten.

Are you playing this build? have you tried SRS enormity? POB it takes my dps from 760k reg srs to 1.3m on enormity, switch to that for bossing maybe the way to go?
"
ryzarector a écrit :

Are you playing this build? have you tried SRS enormity? POB it takes my dps from 760k reg srs to 1.3m on enormity, switch to that for bossing maybe the way to go?

I have not POB'd the numbers and am not playing the build this league (at least for now) but I believe it also changes the count on the spirits themselves. Depending on how fast they die and such... just make sure you turn your max count on spirits from 20 down to 6. My guess is you lose way more dps.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
ryzarector a écrit :

I have not POB'd the numbers and am not playing the build this league (at least for now) but I believe it also changes the count on the spirits themselves. Depending on how fast they die and such... just make sure you turn your max count on spirits from 20 down to 6. My guess is you lose way more dps.

lmfao im stupid once again.... had it on 20
"
ryzarector a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
ryzarector a écrit :

lmfao im stupid once again.... had it on 20

It happens man. This game be complicated sometimes.
Given the new corpse auras i've been testing some little variations for more damage maybe? What would you think of uhhh changing the Severed in Sleep Cutlass for a Midnight Bargain along with getting this 5 spectres:

Arena Master
Pale Seraphin
Forest Warrior
Guardian Turtle
Judgemental Spirit

I think it gives room to socket Malevolence and Zealotry and still get Anger + Envy but from the Judgemental Spirit spectre. From the Forest Warrior spectre you get Culling Strike and Onslaught so you can get another flask like armor for example and Guardian Turtle Spectre gives Determination, you still keep Arena Master and Pale Seraphin. You'll get squishy because of the wand reservation but i think damage can scale a lot with this setup. Have not tested it in POB yet.

Edit: Midnight Bargain is not an option but we can still get 5 spectres for this setup without losing the severed in sleep cutlass so thats cool, will keep testing.
Dernière édition par GreenAngryPerson, le 30 déc. 2023 15:36:18
"
GreenAngryPerson a écrit :
Given the new corpse auras i've been testing some little variations for more damage maybe? What would you think of uhhh changing the Severed in Sleep Cutlass for a Midnight Bargain along with getting this 5 spectres:

Arena Master
Pale Seraphin
Forest Warrior
Guardian Turtle
Judgemental Spirit

I think it gives room to socket Malevolence and Zealotry and still get Anger + Envy but from the Judgemental Spirit spectre. From the Forest Warrior spectre you get Culling Strike and Onslaught so you can get another flask like armor for example and Guardian Turtle Spectre gives Determination, you still keep Arena Master and Pale Seraphin. You'll get squishy because of the wand reservation but i think damage can scale a lot with this setup. Have not tested it in POB yet.

Edit: Midnight Bargain is not an option but we can still get 5 spectres for this setup without losing the severed in sleep cutlass so thats cool, will keep testing.

Honestly I am not sure.

What I DO know is that I have heard some awesome stuff about the spectres. I am loving the league, and the ascendencies, and the spectres (but havent checked into them at all) and the rucksack.

However.... I would assume that none of this stuff will go core after this league. Now I hope to hell I am dead wrong on all of it and it all goes core somehow but....

I don't want to theorycraft or speculate around something that might only be around for another 2 months and then gone.

Obviously for ppl doing things THIS league with this build, they can test things out to their hearts content or even just try some of the new spectres and drop the 3 we use now. I have no idea if it will be worth it or which ones should be used and what should be dropped in favor of them though.

Feel free to post up regarding your findings though, I am sure other people would benefit a lot from what others have tried/done.
Hey man, love the build. Wondering if someone could take a look at my char though. I know I'm not quite up to exactly the same level and gear, but I feel like 40m DPS difference is a lot. Am I missing something?

https://pobb.in/GkYOT1q4Ik89
Thanks for this great build! I'm wondering how to get my level 21 Raise Spectre to level 25 so I can get the extra summon. Right now I've got the +1 from ashes and +2 from the helm but I don't know where to get the last level.
"
Jordzy a écrit :
Thanks for this great build! I'm wondering how to get my level 21 Raise Spectre to level 25 so I can get the extra summon. Right now I've got the +1 from ashes and +2 from the helm but I don't know where to get the last level.

Last level was easy to grab in TOTA league you just got a +1 tattoo. Now it's probably better overall to grab the anointment that gives you +1 spectre.
Ah, I forgot this guide is from a previous league. I have death attunement anointed so I have 3 spectres but was hoping to get a 4th to take advantage of the auras some of the new ones have. Is there another way that you know of to get that last gem level or an additional spectre?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires