[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
PatienceGG a écrit :
Why Aegis Aurora over The Surrender?

You can definitely swap if you choose to but I rather have the extra ES for casting + MOM + the huge mana cost of casting your blessing.

Aegis also has higher block + 5 max cold res + normal res and a nice amount of es by itself on base.

The surrender gives essentially nothing besides some life on block and a bit of life.
Hey have you decided to use any tattoos yet?

I skipped over that league so thats new to me...but i assume if we need to use any tattoos that we use them on the int nodes?

"
PatienceGG a écrit :
Hey have you decided to use any tattoos yet?

I skipped over that league so thats new to me...but i assume if we need to use any tattoos that we use them on the int nodes?

Yes so as of right now I used like 5x of the strength 1% block ones just to put a bit more block on (really wanted to take this to 75% but it's strength only zz

Also used 20x, yes 20x int nodes for 5% reduced crit dmg taken, making me 100% crit immune.

Obviously people are free to do w/e but feeling immune to crits is so good.

I am just getting 1 shotted in yellow maps. what do i do?
"

Which char are you using? the only necropolis league one i see is a totally different build than this one
"
Snipemaster a écrit :

Uhhhh why are you posting up and asking in my build guide when your character and every single thing about it is something else entirely?
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 4 avr. 2024 18:11:44
haven't played in a while, regarding spectres:

"pale seraphim (which is a beyond mob)" how do I spectre a beyond mob? the despawn on kill and don't seem to be in the desecrate mob pool
"
Drizzt1990 a écrit :
haven't played in a while, regarding spectres:

"pale seraphim (which is a beyond mob)" how do I spectre a beyond mob? the despawn on kill and don't seem to be in the desecrate mob pool

It's horrible ur best bet is to find someone who has them already or go to global 6666.

If not you have to wait till you see a pale seraphim fly at you and as you kill it you have like 2 seconds to try and grab it.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Snipemaster a écrit :

Uhhhh why are you posting up and asking in my build guide when your character and every single thing about it is something else entirely?

i started with SRS then switched to current build. i switched after a day of commenting here because i gave up on the build.
"
Snipemaster a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Snipemaster a écrit :

i started with SRS then switched to current build. i switched after a day of commenting here because i gave up on the build.

No idea how. Sorry to say but you must have been missing something huge, build is dominating all content atm and feels great.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires