[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Jordzy a écrit :
Ah, I forgot this guide is from a previous league. I have death attunement anointed so I have 3 spectres but was hoping to get a 4th to take advantage of the auras some of the new ones have. Is there another way that you know of to get that last gem level or an additional spectre?

Few ways. Can either use empower with raise spectre or maybe a rare shield crafted and get +1 all or +1 minion gems or w/e.
"
Jordzy a écrit :
Ah, I forgot this guide is from a previous league. I have death attunement anointed so I have 3 spectres but was hoping to get a 4th to take advantage of the auras some of the new ones have. Is there another way that you know of to get that last gem level or an additional spectre?

+2 to level of socketed minion gems gloves or boots
Updated for 3.24.

Will be running poison SRS again myself, so if anymore changes or something doesn't work out will update and fix it up.

Changelog updated with a breakdown of the specific changes but build should still be just as good or even slightly better with the new unholy might changes.

Long live the poison srs.
come to second this thread.

i simulated my 3.23 gears/stats to 3.24 in pob, only 5% dps loss(105m to 100m).

dps wise,pSRS still in good shape.

But our survial now depends nearly all on bone barrier now.

hope minion leech will be great.
"
Nightash2322 a écrit :
come to second this thread.

i simulated my 3.23 gears/stats to 3.24 in pob, only 5% dps loss(105m to 100m).

dps wise,pSRS still in good shape.

But our survial now depends nearly all on bone barrier now.

hope minion leech will be great.

I know in playing this in 3.22 character felt like one of the most defensive I ever played and had nearly no deaths after 5 weeks of playing it.

Which is why I never even worked determination or grace into it because with max block, max spell block, mom, es on block, some phys dmg reduction, shock immune, and the general defensiveness of mass minions I really didn't see a point. Again we lost a bit of block (or at least that's the route i'ma try first) but bone barrier I think is going to more than make up for it.

Guess we shall see :)
Just wondering why Glancing Blows wasn't picked up in the endgame skill tree to give us block cap, is there an interaction here I am missing?
"
Thraesh a écrit :
Just wondering why Glancing Blows wasn't picked up in the endgame skill tree to give us block cap, is there an interaction here I am missing?

So haven't fully tested things out obviously since launch is later today. I thought about it and looked into it, but honestly having like 50/58% block I believe is just going to be better. With the exact tree as is glancing blows is kind of a waste because doubled would be 100 and 116%.

I thought about removing some block nodes on tree just to get it down to like 38% but you lose a lot of res and other things as well. Figured 50/58% blocking 100% of time would be better than 75%/75% but taking 65% of damage still.

I also know that tattoos are back and didn't put them in at all so I think the spell block one was removed but the normal block one I believe is still in there. Atm there should be like 20-30 10 passive tattoo slots that we can use.

Now remembering how defensive and tanky this build was overall 50%/58% might be more than fine and not even noticed but if not we can add a bunch of block tattoos and drive the attack block at least up to like 75%.

Will have to see how build goes :)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Thraesh a écrit :

So haven't fully tested things out obviously since launch is later today. I thought about it and looked into it, but honestly having like 50/58% block I believe is just going to be better. With the exact tree as is glancing blows is kind of a waste because doubled would be 100 and 116%.

I thought about removing some block nodes on tree just to get it down to like 38% but you lose a lot of res and other things as well. Figured 50/58% blocking 100% of time would be better than 75%/75% but taking 65% of damage still.

I also know that tattoos are back and didn't put them in at all so I think the spell block one was removed but the normal block one I believe is still in there. Atm there should be like 20-30 10 passive tattoo slots that we can use.

Now remembering how defensive and tanky this build was overall 50%/58% might be more than fine and not even noticed but if not we can add a bunch of block tattoos and drive the attack block at least up to like 75%.

Will have to see how build goes :)

Fair and valid, I also forgot Tattoos. With tattoos, possible varied rolls on gear and such we can probably hit block cap as well regardless if its needed. Here is hoping league start goes smooth as per normal with this.

Thank again!
"
Thraesh a écrit :

Fair and valid, I also forgot Tattoos. With tattoos, possible varied rolls on gear and such we can probably hit block cap as well regardless if its needed. Here is hoping league start goes smooth as per normal with this.

Thank again!

NP, enjoy the build, and srs away.
Why Aegis Aurora over The Surrender?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires