[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

I see nothing in this build to help go from early maps to end game.. useless
"
Jubei_Kibugami a écrit :

This is a build guide not a hold your hand through every single aspect so you have to do 0 thinking. Nor is it a guide on how to progress from early maps into the end game. Should I also make separate sections on how to progress from low tier maps to mid tier maps? How about mid tier to high tier? High tier to unlocking pinnacle bosses and favourite map slots?

Your right, you are useless.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 14 déc. 2023 18:10:46
"
Jubei_Kibugami a écrit :

Lmaoooo used this build for ToTA league start and went through maps in a couple hours in current league so idk what you talkin bout.

Awesome build g00fy_goober friend. You happen to have suggestions on the new passive skill tree?
"
GreenAngryPerson a écrit :

Awesome build g00fy_goober friend. You happen to have suggestions on the new passive skill tree?

The wildwood ascendencies? If so not really sure. Charm stuff and backpack is awesome. I am literally addicted to the extra stash space and the awesomeness of charms.

That being said I have been hearing some pretty cool stuff about the new spectres but honestly outside of a random clip from a video or something have not checked them out at all. Assuming we can do something super cool with the new ones tho.
Hello guys, maybe someone will help me. I spent about 30div for this build but all the time I fell like something is missing. Any ideas?
https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Icewater92/SRScream?i=4&search=name%3DSrsc
ignore me I misread!
Dernière édition par sssick, le 16 déc. 2023 22:57:46
"
sssick a écrit :
ignore me I misread!

sssick has been added to your ignore list!
Hi , how this build doing these days?
"
Attilathehun a écrit :
Hi , how this build doing these days?

Pretty great, srs is a huge advantage this league for obvious reasons, and is a prety big meta. Changes to gems seem to be pretty decent and know quite a few ppl in guild and on friends list running it. Also had a friend reroll into build day b4 yesterday and talk constantly about how great it feels to play.

So from my take away things is going good.
Thank you for the reply , i feel a bit squishy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires