[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
grace and jade flask can be replaced with purity of ice / sapphire flask, this should allow you to facetank maven's cascade of pain if you have enough leech.

Replace blink arrow with flame dash as it's more responsive to dodge big telegraphed boss abilities

Thanks!

I did fight the Maven last week and got to her last phase before I ran out of portals. Surprisingly it wasn't her memory game that got me the most, it was just not having enough tankiness or clean enough movement. E.g., two or three times I died from the pool/ball damage when trying to stack overlapping pools.

I think those changes might help me finish her! I also crafted a nice +life Stygian Vise last night that should give me a decent EHP boost.
Dernière édition par Rockaday, le 26 mars 2024 12:37:26
What is the current consensus on Ice Shot of Penetration?
"
TheOne320 a écrit :
What is the current consensus on Ice Shot of Penetration?

so far it seems like an interesting skill if paired with mechanics that bypass the attack speed penalty like manaforged arrow or locus mine.
Question, how is he expecting an early mapper/league starter to have a 3B2R1G socket coloring? Isn't the average cost thousands of chromatics for a starter.

Also, What does this build do about curses (Ele weakness from mobs/map mods). I'm not seeing much res on your build so even if you reach cap normally with bismuth we'd go back down still right? Also haven't looked enough at the build to see how it deals with other curses (don't see warding on flasks), and freeze strongboxes.
Dernière édition par BukiGeijutsu, le 1 avr. 2024 03:47:15
in POB>Skills>leveling at level 31 it says to swap out momentum, however the level 12 skill setup has already swapped it out. mistake?
Weird question, could you replace your primary skill with Elemental Hit of the Spectrum with this build, or would DRASTIC changes have to happen?
"
BukiGeijutsu a écrit :
Question, how is he expecting an early mapper/league starter to have a 3B2R1G socket coloring? Isn't the average cost thousands of chromatics for a starter.

Also, What does this build do about curses (Ele weakness from mobs/map mods). I'm not seeing much res on your build so even if you reach cap normally with bismuth we'd go back down still right? Also haven't looked enough at the build to see how it deals with other curses (don't see warding on flasks), and freeze strongboxes.

You can use the benchcraft to get offcolors easily, 4 off colors can be achieved through the benchcraft at a reasonable price (about 50c). You can also use hypothermia, added cold. faster attacks or return projectile for IS/LA as green socket alternatives until you have your 5 off color.

for curses you can either overcap res or get reduce curse effect on flask instead of attack speed. you only need 15% overcap resistance to be fine vs ele weakness and exposure.

note: while this is a league starter, you can push this build to the very endgame so some par
Dernière édition par yankuch, le 2 avr. 2024 16:55:02
"
Rixyl a écrit :
Weird question, could you replace your primary skill with Elemental Hit of the Spectrum with this build, or would DRASTIC changes have to happen?

Ele hit of the spectrum wouldnt be compatible with my new vaal ice shot pob but you could swap it 1 for 1 with the other pob without issue until you have the interrogation jewel, at which point I would swap back from ele hit to LA/IS.
"
GrandTickler a écrit :
in POB>Skills>leveling at level 31 it says to swap out momentum, however the level 12 skill setup has already swapped it out. mistake?

Good catch! I'll edit it out in the next update, you should be using added cold from lvl 12->31 (or later when you get your 4 Link colors figured out)
"
yankuch a écrit :
"
GrandTickler a écrit :

Good catch! I'll edit it out in the next update, you should be using added cold from lvl 12->31 (or later when you get your 4 Link colors figured out)

thanks! i really love your build, i used it last league as well :) great work

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires