[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Can anyone help me out to perhaps clarify what I can do to improve my build or understand how to play a bit better? I'm doing maps pretty well, but I get one shot by bosses left and right, like the Conquerors and such (Baran is currently an issue), and I can't figure out what to do.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/fC8zGeZ8

I'm a bit new to posting, and a bit dumb with this game cause I don't have all the time in the world to focus on it or research, so please forgive me if there are obvious answers I'm not seeing. I'll take any pointers yall can give. Put a ton of currency into this.
Very endgame POB please ♥️ I would love to improve my build but I'm currently kinda stuck :(
am i stupid, or is there no movementskill in this build i can actually use when i NEED it? cause blink arrow is just random, so useless for exact movement. i dont know how to use it properly with this setup, cause it just ports you at random time, mostly when you dont need it. so im doing the blink arrow manually at the moment. is there something im doing wrong or is this skill just that useless for movementskill, when i need it?
"
SmokyChiller a écrit :
am i stupid, or is there no movementskill in this build i can actually use when i NEED it? cause blink arrow is just random, so useless for exact movement. i dont know how to use it properly with this setup, cause it just ports you at random time, mostly when you dont need it. so im doing the blink arrow manually at the moment. is there something im doing wrong or is this skill just that useless for movementskill, when i need it?

In the pob it kind of looks like blink arrow is linked to manaforge support but its not. Blink arrow is separate and your movement skill
Thanks for the great PoB and more!

I hit level 91 today, my first time reaching 91 on any character.

Update: after days of "sellers" not responding to my trade messages, I finally bought my legacy dying sun today! And now I'm level 92!

Spoiler
Question: I'm playing on Standard, and I don't have a Dying Sun yet. Am I correct in thinking it would be worth paying a bunch extra to get the legacy version?
Dernière édition par Rockaday, le 8 mars 2024 11:28:59
Still trying to figure out how u got 100% critical strike chance on High Budget gear. My gear is almost the same as yours and have only 56%.
Dernière édition par Haetrix12, le 11 mars 2024 12:33:11
"
Still trying to figure out how u got 100% critical strike chance on High Budget gear. My gear is almost the same as yours and have only 56%.

I'm a newer player, but I just worked on that the other day!

Stop me if you already did this, but once you get The Interrogation jewel for Secrets of Suffering, then in your PoB go to

Configuration => For Effective DPS =>

Check "Is the enemy Brittle"
And set Brittle stacks to 4
Dernière édition par Rockaday, le 12 mars 2024 11:07:10
Can you guys suggest tweaks for getting third and fourth voidstones?

I'm currently transitioning from low-budget crit to mid-budget crit. Mapping is going great.

I solo'd the first two voidstones easily enough.

But I failed my first attempt at T14+ Maven crucible, so I haven't even made it to the Maven fight yet. (Perhaps I was unlucky... once I had my first death it was over, every time I ported back in I was already surrounded and unable to move, couldn't even get a good blink arrow off before dying again.) Are there flasks, gear, or a few passives you'd suggest swapping out to make getting the third and fourth voidstones easier?
I can see warlords mark working and have the interrogation jewel but get 0 rage at the moment. Why would gthat be?

I have about 500k per arrow tool tip dps on my ice shot
Dernière édition par chaslinn, le 12 mars 2024 13:41:41
"
Rockaday a écrit :
Can you guys suggest tweaks for getting third and fourth voidstones?

I'm currently transitioning from low-budget crit to mid-budget crit. Mapping is going great.

I solo'd the first two voidstones easily enough.

But I failed my first attempt at T14+ Maven crucible, so I haven't even made it to the Maven fight yet. (Perhaps I was unlucky... once I had my first death it was over, every time I ported back in I was already surrounded and unable to move, couldn't even get a good blink arrow off before dying again.) Are there flasks, gear, or a few passives you'd suggest swapping out to make getting the third and fourth voidstones easier?

grace and jade flask can be replaced with purity of ice / sapphire flask, this should allow you to facetank maven's cascade of pain if you have enough leech.

Replace blink arrow with flame dash as it's more responsive to dodge big telegraphed boss abilities

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires