[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Can you edit your socket colors in the item sets too? all items in the early mapping - Endgame (Higher Budget) item sets have all green sockets, even though in the skills tab you clearly use a few blue and red gems. I'm struggling with what other two gems should go in the Elevore besides Purity of Elements and Grace.

Additionally, is manaforged setup only a 5link?
maybe a stupid question, but how are you able to use both snipers mark/warlords mark for rage generation at the same time?
real
Dernière édition par Wallmonger, le 3 avr. 2024 18:49:28
"
officerreekz a écrit :
maybe a stupid question, but how are you able to use both snipers mark/warlords mark for rage generation at the same time?

It is the special ability of PoB-warrior class :D
"
Prof549 a écrit :
"
officerreekz a écrit :

I am not using them at the same time.

warlord's mark triggers off of cast on crit which can target any monsters whereas sniper's mark triggers off of mark on hit support which can only target rare and uniques.

warlord's mark will therefore help generate charge during mapping when you mark white and magic monsters as they are super easy to stun. Unfortunately it will also trigger against rare and unique but you still get half the uptime on sniper's mark.

A worthy sacrifice to benefit from berserk. If you're doing some tough encounters I'd suggest unsocketing warlord's mark so you get full uptime on sniper's mark.
Dernière édition par yankuch, le 5 avr. 2024 01:54:22
also in your pob it looks like you arent accuracy capped? why not? seems bad
"
yankuch a écrit :
"
Prof549 a écrit :
"
officerreekz a écrit :

I am not using them at the same time.

warlord's mark triggers off of cast on crit which can target any monsters whereas sniper's mark triggers off of mark on hit support which can only target rare and uniques.

warlord's mark will therefore help generate charge during mapping when you mark white and magic monsters as they are super easy to stun. Unfortunately it will also trigger against rare and unique but you still get half the uptime on sniper's mark.

A worthy sacrifice to benefit from berserk. If you're doing some tough encounters I'd suggest unsocketing warlord's mark so you get full uptime on sniper's mark.

This is smart, I like it.

No cwdt + steelskin or anything related to this ?

Like this build man, thanks for sharing :)
What would be the ideal bow here? Thicket? Spine?
Can someone explain to me what is the source of 117% increased crit chance (Source Skill) 3rd from top in pob Calcs becasue I can't find it or I don`t understand something in the build
"
JetpackKoala a écrit :
What would be the ideal bow here? Thicket? Spine?

spine for base crit chance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires