[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
OnrahTheMysterious a écrit :
I get how you feel. Same on this side. I've played on and of for a couple of years now and still confused about many of the mechanics. My 2 cents worth.
1. Get Lailoken UI. This tells you what you need to do in order to get through the game quickly so you can get to the maps. No need to kill everything. You will still level up fast.
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time + the current newest mechanic. This is totally up to you which. Personally I like blight stuff or expedition stuff. Once you understand something, go on to the next one. If you try to do everything you will feel like you are drowning. Mining is also fun for me.
3. Get something like the Awakened POE Trade app to help with quick pricing.
4. Use filterblade website to get filters for all the items that drops. Filtering out junk stuff will help save time.

Hope this helps a bit. Still a newbie myself.

Thanks mate, i appreciate your advices. I am already at the beginning of mapping stage, so i think i can skip the Lailoken UI part. As for the rest, i like syndicate content generally but i have to go deeper into it and get how to make it work properly. I have filters, and tonight i'll take a look at the trade app =)
i changed from tricune to cherms
should i also change the belt from micro to something else? or should i still stick to micro
As a fairly new player still, I have a quick question. Where is your Chaos resist coming from? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the gear, except the ring. Thanks!
"
Tallmaan84 a écrit :
As a fairly new player still, I have a quick question. Where is your Chaos resist coming from? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the gear, except the ring. Thanks!

Micro-distillery belt.
+60% to chaos resistance during any flask effect.

Then my 2 left most flasks for +Armor and +Evasion are "use when Charges are full" so as long as I am shooting things, they are constantly going and I am constantly at 75/76/75/75. If you run in to a situation where you are going in without shooting, manually pop a flask. also against single targets, bosses, etc, it isn't the best as your flasks prob run out.
Hi. Tell me what am I missing? When clearing everything seems to be fine, but any boss is a huge problem. I can barely scratch and often can’t even knock down the energy shield. I can pass T16 normally, but this new mechanic greatly increases the life of monsters. And I'm not talking about the guards and other bosses of the atlas...

https://pobb.in/Ex95Xc1eA0gJ
thanks for the guide
Why my DPS so low compared to everyone else? I still nuke things, but still not thrilled. 197,000,000 DPS physbow builds online sound nice vs my 630K DPS lvl 95. HRMM! any ideas?

https://pobb.in/-fRtUSdV6-Hc

Hey, returning newbie here and I really enjoying this build, currently level 87 and struggling to find the next pieces of my gear (not much currency, yet).

Quick question, I'm currently using 6L Armor but I have additional blue slot instead (it's a 3G-2B-1R). Any relevant blue gem I can use in the meantime instead of the green Tornado that will work with the "Cast on Crit"/Manaforged setup until I manage to upgrade the armor?

Thanks.
Hey, any advices for my build in budget 100-130 divs. i still cant clear 30 waves in simul with comfort. wave 27 and further if i or specters dies its very hard to obtain hh charges and damage not enought
hey man, thank you for this guide. I used the beserk setup, and then warlords mark, that changed everything! I am hitting monster explosions now. using omni, and using shadow, and dusk as well to just ramp it all up. I will let you know, if im still to squishy for high bosses. But, the damage so far feels amazing now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires