[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
juju666 a écrit :
"
xelzar a écrit :
Are there any tattoo you would recommend for this build ?
Anything we can bust with the 8% cooldown recovery one, is there a breakpoint past 52%?

mana reservation is huge for sure. Maybe there are some other ones too but i have to farm little more and then start looking into this build to min/max it :D Some of the 30point nodes are also sweet for sure!

Yeah I to bad the 30 point tats are limited to one. i wonder if +1 power charges or +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems is the play here
"
Obviously mageblood makes this build like 20x better and its just crazy how good it fits for this builld and makes things smooth and FAST

But for budget and to feel still great i would say you need this to feel great

cospri/aegis/helmet
52cooldown so awk coc lvl6 gem and elevated tailwind + cooldown boots
6000-7500ES
two enlighten4
divergent cyclone for speed
100% accuracy and crit with cyclone
3point mana reserve small cluster

with this mapping and normal bosses should be easy and fast still

Hey, can you check my budget non mageblood version pls? Any advices or mistakes I have made?

https://pobb.in/5F3GvNk6Yd_J
"
xelzar a écrit :
Yeah I to bad the 30 point tats are limited to one. i wonder if +1 power charges or +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems is the play here

No idea, u have to test it at pob ^^

"
flamessss111 a écrit :
Hey, can you check my budget non mageblood version pls? Any advices or mistakes I have made?

https://pobb.in/5F3GvNk6Yd_J

Seems fine
hey there may i know how do we craft the gloom finger unset ring that the OP was having?
Dernière édition par 00_name_less_00, le 10 sept. 2023 12:58:41
"
00_name_less_00 a écrit :
hey there may i know how do we craft the gloom finger unset ring that the OP was having?

buy/craft ring and then about 1/6 to crusader exalt slam the ES mod. Or then just use dence fossils on crusader base and pray for good

Guess i gotta keep trying and hope the luck on my site. Thanks for the reply
Going to start min/max this build again. If anyone have new tips feel free to tell since havent gone too deep in to tattoos etc yet :D
hey i have one question likle how is the dmg of the build compared to the tankyness the pob kinda "only" shows 24 mil shaper dps is this right
"
Xamui a écrit :
hey i have one question likle how is the dmg of the build compared to the tankyness the pob kinda "only" shows 24 mil shaper dps is this right

Seems right. This is not purely ment for DPS. If you want more DPS i would advice playing coc ice spear since it mostly uses same gear. The thing is with 24mil DPS you will still clear maps and 100% deli fastert than 100mil coc ice spear since clear is so good with ice nova even if lower DPS :D
ah nice ye i never played with ice nova thats why i was curious

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires