[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Made some massive upgrades on end game min/maxed version. I have to say its the best coc i have played since leagacy explode and HH combo (when they were stupid op) :D Updating guide in a few days, few stuff to still figure out before releasing pob but you can see what i have done from prfile ^^

some changes i will do when have currency
- craft veiled spell block on chest
- upgrade both rings
- better watchers eye
- tattoos
- and MORE

so its not even close to being finished :P My rings are 100% trash and cool thing is i have enough stats and res so can literally have any rings i want for future :D
Dernière édition par juju666, le 25 sept. 2023 19:33:36
Can you write a short guide how to craft your new chest armour pls?
1. Fractured 10mana base
2. faceted fossil or faceted+dence until suffixes done
3. eldritch currency
4. happened to get 8%defence enchant on first try but if vaal regalies cheap with defence enchant i would buy one and try get the fractured 10mana on it

I am going to redo prefixes until t1 flat es and then 50/50 aisling for something good and craft 74%es
I will update the guide in 1-5days mostlikely so some of you can have fun with new stuff ;)

got my hands on this beaty
Dernière édition par juju666, le 5 oct. 2023 18:46:49
Can you make a short showcase video of your updated build? :)
Well, I built it.

I am sure I am missing something because I feel the potential but its just not popping off the way I thought it would - especially on map bosses.

I feel like Im not critting enough? SOmething is off. Id love a gear / PoB review if someone has time.
Sorry was busy for 5days irl so could not play/update build. I plan to do it asap tomorrow after few items have sold.

"
Klistersaks a écrit :
Can you make a short showcase video of your updated build? :)

Probably will do. Have to see it later since dont have obs installed anymore

"
DeerFart a écrit :
Well, I built it.

I am sure I am missing something because I feel the potential but its just not popping off the way I thought it would - especially on map bosses.

I feel like Im not critting enough? SOmething is off. Id love a gear / PoB review if someone has time.

There can be many reasons so would need to see pob
Updated it to 3.22

Will shortly add more stuff and information of this since its now way easier to put together with tattoos
Ended up to min/max even further. Going to update the smoothest coc ice nova version ever made in following weeks. Maybe even make youtube guide

Bought this today

Then with some extremely absurd luck i hit this one of a kind item... if anyone wants a mirror copy of it feel free to pm me in game (your mirror)
Updated my 3.22 extremely min/maxed gear in guide.

3.23 stuff coming later when i know skill gem changes. Nerfing ashes mana reserve is huge nerf if we cant get it anywhere else.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires