[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
rongquan7 a écrit :
Is this build using 52% cdr?

If yes can you advice the sources of cdr pls?

basic CoC guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCcv3fOHfI

You want lvl 6 awk coc gem and take +3to crit support gems from crit mastery. Then cooldown from belt or boots to min/max it to 52. For endgame always use elevated cooldown+tailwind boots
Are there any tattoo you would recommend for this build ?
Anything we can bust with the 8% cooldown recovery one, is there a breakpoint past 52%?
"
xelzar a écrit :
Are there any tattoo you would recommend for this build ?
Anything we can bust with the 8% cooldown recovery one, is there a breakpoint past 52%?

mana reservation is huge for sure. Maybe there are some other ones too but i have to farm little more and then start looking into this build to min/max it :D Some of the 30point nodes are also sweet for sure!
Can i make this build with 50-60div budget?
"
sobotkaa a écrit :

yes easily
"
sobotkaa a écrit :

I know Juju said yes easily but

I spent 3-4x that amount on this build's skill gems alone last league.
Self crafted helm for 20 divs or so (got super lucky)
self crafted gloves for like 50 divs (self-fractured on 4th try)
self crafted everything that wasn't unique, hit my own double corruptions, etc.
I got a lot of luxury items like double corrupted unique jewels but my total investment not including mageblood last league had to be 600+divines, maybe closer to 800. If I hadn't self crafted, it would have been 1000+.

The build started to feel REALLY fast with mageblood+about 300-400 divs. You'll spend 50-60 divs on the helm+ashes alone.

Just sharing some caution because the first time I ever tried to put together a coc build in Kalandra league on a 50 div budget, it felt significantly weaker than the 5-10 div venom gyre build I was playing at the time.
If i sell my RF inq meaby i get tougether 100 div, im casual player never played with mageblood dont know how feels playing 1000div build im Just asking can i make this build for 60 meaby even 100div to farm some t16 legion deli or Farming shaper Guardians and shaper or uber elder, i dont need character for 100 deli juicy Maps.
"
sobotkaa a écrit :
If i sell my RF inq meaby i get tougether 100 div, im casual player never played with mageblood dont know how feels playing 1000div build im Just asking can i make this build for 60 meaby even 100div to farm some t16 legion deli or Farming shaper Guardians and shaper or uber elder, i dont need character for 100 deli juicy Maps.

Can it work for 100 divs? Yes, absolutely. But I can confidently tell you that your RF char will feel more powerful with 100 divs invested than this will.

I think when I first swapped to this build I had 300 divs in it. It felt good, but my 10 div+HH venom gyre build was doing more damage and moving faster until I upgraded my coc to mageblood. Then it felt really strong, and you're able to scale it to pretty crazy levels of tankiness and enough damage for all ubers.

If I had 100 divs to make a mapper I'd probably go with a projectile build. If I had 500+ divs to make a mapper, I'd recommend this build.
Dernière édition par ABedroomGangsta, le 31 août 2023 13:56:45
Okay meaby i invest this 60div in my RF for even better gear thank you
"
sobotkaa a écrit :
Okay meaby i invest this 60div in my RF for even better gear thank you

Obviously mageblood makes this build like 20x better and its just crazy how good it fits for this builld and makes things smooth and FAST

But for budget and to feel still great i would say you need this to feel great

cospri/aegis/helmet
52cooldown so awk coc lvl6 gem and elevated tailwind + cooldown boots
6000-7500ES
two enlighten4
divergent cyclone for speed
100% accuracy and crit with cyclone
3point mana reserve small cluster

with this mapping and normal bosses should be easy and fast still

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement