[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

How would you go about crafting Helmet?

Essence spam for Hypo with free sufix and prefix
Sufixes cannot be change
Reroll crit until crit to attacks
Sufixes cannot be change
Reroll influence until conc effect?

or there is some other method?

With the Sanctum back there is a chance i can get enough divines for the helmet in the priv league.
"
Hejti a écrit :
How would you go about crafting Helmet?

Essence spam for Hypo with free sufix and prefix
Sufixes cannot be change
Reroll crit until crit to attacks
Sufixes cannot be change
Reroll influence until conc effect?

or there is some other method?

With the Sanctum back there is a chance i can get enough divines for the helmet in the priv league.

Yeah this is best way to make it. Then remember you can use orb of dominances in many cases (gamble or 50/50)

Think i will build AOE focused coc ice nova mapper next league as second char. Maybe even use inc aoe instead conc effect on helmet. Would be sick to land both tough :D No real buffs/nerfs for 3.22... but yeah feels like GGG has lost love for poe1 :(

If nothing crasy happens going to min/max this next league for the fullest ^^ Would be nice to build it around two enlighten5 :D
Is there no leveling guide and step by step gearing etc, or am I just blind?
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
Is there no leveling guide and step by step gearing etc, or am I just blind?

this is not ment as league starter. Sure you can start from lvl 38 but is it the best? no :P I have leaguestarted this from act8 -> as CI coc ice nova but i wont recommend for most people :D
I used to league start it a few years ago and followed ur old post & guides, sad to see there is no option for that anymore.
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
I used to league start it a few years ago and followed ur old post & guides, sad to see there is no option for that anymore.

If you really want to efficicantly league start this i would recommend playing cold DOT with vortex and creeping frost until early maps when you get basic stuff like cospri and 14cooldown belt etc and then swap to life or CI version how you feel like. With cold dot its pretty minimum to use regret orbs and vortex will carry you :P

Reasons i wont league start this and make it second char instead
-Will suck early on before real investment on trial of the ancestrol content
-Will suck in sanctum that i want to test
-Gets so expensive fast and it wont feel so good on low investment before you can get all auras on and tank with aegis shield
Dernière édition par juju666, le 12 août 2023 09:24:04
Yeah I wanna play COC too. There is like 0 COC ice spear build with at least some details In it. Maybe I can try this build but I don't know how many Divines I need to start farming up myself. Playing cold dot to farm currency right now.
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
Yeah I wanna play COC too. There is like 0 COC ice spear build with at least some details In it. Maybe I can try this build but I don't know how many Divines I need to start farming up myself. Playing cold dot to farm currency right now.

Start with self crafting helmet (heavily RNG based how expensive)
then you just need awakened coc, cospri, enlighten gem and aegis and it works great and then upgrade things slowly (like cooldown+tailwind boots for 52cd)
if someone need a good helmet i got it for ya
Is this build using 52% cdr?

If yes can you advice the sources of cdr pls?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires