[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

update: final POB for Crucible league

https://pobb.in/ZHEFObqWOcUv

Gear/Gems

Flasks

Jewels

Spent some time theorycrafting with Juju last night and we deduced that this is the absolute most dps/tankiness we can squeeze out of the build without getting a 1p voices or enlighten 5 (or a better circle of fear/mirror with +1 charge/spell per charge/mutli implicits) I'm out of currency, done with 40/40, and pretty much done with the league. We squeezed an extra 6m mapping dps out of it by being more efficient with the tree, picking up a new megalomaniac, and adding a medium cluster jewel, which also caps my phys dam reduction against ubers. Now at 128k EHP against ubers with 90% phys reduction, 90% all res, 7.5m uber dps. Did a simu wave 30 earlier without ever seeing my ES really drop at all. Did most of the uber bosses, haven't tried cortex yet but guess I should. Sirus still feels like shit but that's just because of terrible design, especially for melee builds. Overall, most fun build I've played, had a blast putting it together and minmaxing it. Thanks again juju, see you on d4!
Dernière édition par ABedroomGangsta, le 27 mai 2023 11:07:26
Added gangstas gear to guide. The new masteries are pretty good for this build :D If anyone wants to play the most fun CoC this is mostlikely it ^^ Expensive tough xD
Crafted this Cospri's specifically for this build; will have to wait for it to transfer to my main in Standard but really happy that it's done. Wanted to show it off here since I'm really proud of it :)

"
acme_myst a écrit :
Crafted this Cospri's specifically for this build; will have to wait for it to transfer to my main in Standard but really happy that it's done. Wanted to show it off here since I'm really proud of it :)

now put -30% attribute requirement enchant on it and GG
"
juju666 a écrit :
"
acme_myst a écrit :

Nah the CDR and Rampage nodes are too good to drop for that. However I am making an Aegis to pair with this that has 80 Dex on the T4 node, which functionally accomplishes the same thing.
"
acme_myst a écrit :
"
juju666 a écrit :
"
acme_myst a écrit :

Nah the CDR and Rampage nodes are too good to drop for that. However I am making an Aegis to pair with this that has 80 Dex on the T4 node, which functionally accomplishes the same thing.

i meant heist enchant :D Lowering the dex is nice min/max since opens suffix on ring usually
"
acme_myst a écrit :

Absolutely gorgeous bro, well done! I hopped on trade today to see what I could do about putting one together like yours to "complete" my build, but yuck, you have more patience (and divines) than me lol
Lets hope this gets some love next league and im going to min/max this next league :D Still the best coc build for pure mapping!
Any love for non mageblood version? Pob is pretty old for that one, still using replica conqueror etc. I was always a CoC Ice Nova fan but lately im only playing priv leagues with few friends so there is no chance i gonna ever get mageblood, rest of the stuff should be fairly farmable.

Ever though of making mid budget version or so?
"
Hejti a écrit :
Any love for non mageblood version? Pob is pretty old for that one, still using replica conqueror etc. I was always a CoC Ice Nova fan but lately im only playing priv leagues with few friends so there is no chance i gonna ever get mageblood, rest of the stuff should be fairly farmable.

Ever though of making mid budget version or so?

Its still fine. Just have figure out how to fix manaproblems ands its ez. Having the helmet, cospri and aegis and build works fine :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires