[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

Dude you are the one with wrong rings XD look the pob lmao
the cast when channeling was with ball lightning of static but with the switch to ci it cost too much mana is in bank with the unearth and the arcanist brand for the bosses.the corrupted blood immunity is whatever i just got a flask for it since u will still use it for the bleed. so the thing different is 2 passive points and you do ubers. YEAP XD
And trying to defend it also, gets better and better... Of course leaving out all the good stuff i mentioned also - enjoying the life gloves with 29ES and a whopping 26dex i guess.

You do you my friend and keep blaming the build for your deaths.
Dernière édition par xatemdale, le 2 avr. 2024 18:21:53
im one level up to you btw :)
dont come here telling bullshits like "having no issues at all with ubers" and "you dont read the guide" while you have the wrong rings on.
the head i have damage wise is better than your.
the gloves im farming currency for vixen with curse on hit. you got what? on the vixen 80 es? big woop.
Congrats on the level up, pretty amazing to level up to 91 its a big feat!

I have the correct rings, im killing ubers/t17's with ease - not that that is a feat its just a good proper tanky build.

Im sure you give great head, great to hear youre focussing on damage while complaining about dying every time.

Yeah i have the Vixen's for the ES, so guilty. I'd prefer running around without gloves like you i guess.

Won't comment anymore, its drawing too much negative attention from a good guide with a great build. Just dont want any visitors to miss out on this build because of your incorrect ranting while you cant read a guide nor use common sense.

ye stop telling bullshits ty u can go now.
"
WSTN a écrit :
ye stop telling bullshits ty u can go now....zip

Hey again!

So you are actual dealing now 4M singletarget when you switch out pierce.

Of course that is not enough for the Ubers when you are not a very experienced bosser, lol.

To summarize and to compare - the build reaches medium geared as tank 39M, by default47M and b.i.s. geared 59M.

Yes, sure, that is nice 10x to 15x more damage as you deal actual.

Please check the spoiler "the composition of damage" for some more tipps.

When you are still squishy with your actual 1.6M ehp please check step by step the "checklist defences" - I am quite sure you miss some important defensive layers or map in to many rippy mods.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 avr. 2024 13:22:52
Basically if u dont have the TREE suffix ghastly on the belt with minion poison chance/10%resist/10dext&strength the build cant be done?
cause if u took them away you cant play. Unless you want go with undeleveled red gems or uncapped resistances.
You need to underlevel molten shell to 17 and determination to 16 and you will have a whooping 2.2m effective hit pool.
So let's just leave the poison cause you cant play without the other 2 and olè you are at 25m.
And if you just took the rumi away since it will never be 100% uptime the build is paper? (from INF to 500k)
Ye u can reach 46m but that is just meming on pob.
Dernière édition par WSTN, le 4 avr. 2024 18:07:32
"
WSTN a écrit :
Basically if u dont have the TREE suffix ghastly on the belt with minion poison chance/10%resist/10dext&strength the build cant be done?
cause if u took them away you cant play. Unless you want go with undeleveled red gems or uncapped resistances.
You need to underlevel molten shell to 17 and determination to 16 and you will have a whooping 2.2m effective hit pool.
So let's just leave the poison cause you cant play without the other 2 and olè you are at 25m.
And if you just took the rumi away since it will never be 100% uptime the build is paper? (from INF to 500k)
Ye u can reach 46m but that is just meming on pob.

You get the str/ attributes also easy on clustertransfers or "written in blood" etc. Please visit in "important mechanics" the "attributes". and "resis". Downlevelling molten shell is no problem, but max determination when possible.

For these questions the build goes into depth to guide to get not easy inf* ehp and a long row of immunities. CI is not uncomplex, but finally extreme tanky and in so many mods and content immortal.

With tattoos for spell suppression and poison on hit you can get around 5-10 free passivepoints and free to choose boots-stats, visit "tattoos". So it's no problem to use a +30 attr-passive too.
With b.i.s. unique medium clusters you can free choose another 4 passives etc. ...

When you are squishy please check important stuff like maxed pantheon of abberath, corrupted blood immunities, well rolled flasks, watcher's eye es on hit and other sources of recovery etc.
I.E. - You miss 100% spell suppression. You miss vaal discipline. You miss minion-leech and ghost reaver or instead other sources of recovery like a bit es-leech on a flask or ethereal feast or graven`s secret. Rumi's is recommended in maps, rare flasks are a bit stronger in long boss fights. You can get easy 100% ailment avoidances with tattoos.

You can also easy balance tankyness with the belt-slot. Use graven's secret belt with power charge on crit and united in dreams as weapon, it's more tanky as darkness enthrouned+CIP when wanted.

In full juiced maps you need only 10-15M and against ubers 20-25M. So you can balance further more into tankyness. But around 700k ehp you ordinary get almost immortal. In Necropolis are some weird mods out on the mobs, so more is always good.

You simply need to gear more up.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 5 avr. 2024 06:08:07
"
Pedro3051 a écrit :
Quick question as I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere - Unholy Might now does 100% of phys converted into Chaos and gives an innate 25% chance to apply Withered on hit, which I believe does significantly changes to the build on the Necro's side as you no longer need 4W Triad Grip when you spec into Unnatural Strength.

Seems to be a decent DPS loss but on the plus side we can now use proper defensive gloves without "losing" DPS from not having 4W triad grips - also if anyone has any thoughts on it regarding potential DPS-based glove replacements I'd appreciate it a lot.

Also guessing the new Bone Barrier node isn't worth it purely for the 1% of damage dealt by Minions leeched as Life into Ghost Reaver.

In this crafting league also tanky rare eldritch gloves with a lot useful stats like spell suppression for easy capping 100% become easy to craft.

Other gloves don`t seem to be much useful. Perhaps Asenath gentle touch - it`s some qol and a free skillgem-slot.

By default guided vixen entrapement bring in +1 curse or free passives for the damagefull +1 chaos-mastery corruption instead curse-mastery whispers of doom.

When you focus on tankyness use the "tanky"-named item-tab and "tanky"-named tree for gravens secret-belt+power charges on crit +united in dreams-sword for high continuous es-recoup. You still reach 39M - more then enough for all content - and it`s more tanky. Then you could easy switch out the minion-leech and ghost reaver too.

Overall the overworking of the ascendancy increased the total damage.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 5 avr. 2024 06:25:54
"
Chromino a écrit :

You get the str/ attributes also easy on clustertransfers or "written in blood" etc. Please visit in "important mechanics" the "attributes". and "resis". Downlevelling molten shell is no problem, but max determination when possible.

But on pob you just chose to not follow the guide but cheat on 2 ghastly jewels.

"
Chromino a écrit :

For these questions the build goes into depth to guide to get not easy inf* ehp and a long row of immunities. CI is not uncomplex, but finally extreme tanky and in so many mods and content immortal.

Can we please stop the commercials?

"
Chromino a écrit :

With tattoos for spell suppression and poison on hit you can get around 5-10 free passivepoints and free to choose boots-stats, visit "tattoos". So it's no problem to use a +30 attr-passive too.
With b.i.s. unique medium clusters you can free choose another 4 passives etc. ...

So let's see here. we put +2 spell suppression tattoo losing for every one 10 dext (one of the 2 attributes u had to edit pob to cap).
and removing the 3 points wheel we lose 22 spell suppression.
we gained 6 spell suppression and we lose 30 dext and 22 spell suppression but now we have TREE skill point to allocate. we can take the big 30 dext node and have 2 points with a deficit of 16 spell suppression :V?
"
Chromino a écrit :

In full juiced maps you need only 10-15M and against ubers 20-25M. So you can balance further more into tankyness. But around 700k ehp you ordinary get almost immortal. In Necropolis are some weird mods out on the mobs, so more is always good.

You simply need to gear more up.

Ye i know u can do ubers with 25m even less BUT the title is still advertising 49m.
Just fix the pob to something u can really achieve ingame.

"
Chromino a écrit :

When you are squishy please check important stuff like maxed pantheon of abberath, corrupted blood immunities, well rolled flasks, watcher's eye es on hit and other sources of recovery etc.
I.E. - You miss 100% spell suppression. You miss vaal discipline. You miss minion-leech and ghost reaver or instead other sources of recovery like a bit es-leech on a flask or ethereal feast or graven`s secret. Rumi's is recommended in maps, rare flasks are a bit stronger in long boss fights. You can get easy 100% ailment avoidances with tattoos.

there are no ailments avoidance tattoos only the bleed one.
and btw whats about the squishy story? my first post was about not starting with this build as leaguestart because is not good and wait to switch to it when u have ALL the items to go ci.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires