[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

"
WSTN a écrit :
do NOT exp with this is very very VERY BAD. just go for something else ultil you can switch.

There are faster starter-builds out there, yes. And switching to CI and auras is not cheap too.

But after the bibliotheque in act 3 and first minion-mastery you can crawl topspeed also with the HoA on 2 links.

Take a second damageskill like poisonous concoction - volley etc. beside and stack poisonchances.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 2 avr. 2024 08:17:28
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
WSTN a écrit :
do NOT exp with this is very very VERY BAD. just go for something else ultil you can switch.

There are faster starter-builds out there, yes. And switching to CI and auras is not cheap too.

But after the bibliotheque in act 3 and first minion-mastery you can crawl topspeed also with the HoA on 2 links.

Take a second damageskill like poisonous concoction - volley etc. beside and Stack poisonchances.

Totally disagree. The crawles has very low damage and the brand alone is not good enought for the virulences, you should stay still and channel storm burst facetanking and is just not doable. Taking another skill to spam is just a nightmare gameplay wise. The life version before ci is absolutely terrible you just get destroyed in early maps by everything. the best thing to do is play another build until you can switch with already all the gear.
Quick question as I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere - Unholy Might now does 100% of phys converted into Chaos and gives an innate 25% chance to apply Withered on hit, which I believe does significantly changes to the build on the Necro's side as you no longer need 4W Triad Grip when you spec into Unnatural Strength.

Seems to be a decent DPS loss but on the plus side we can now use proper defensive gloves without "losing" DPS from not having 4W triad grips - also if anyone has any thoughts on it regarding potential DPS-based glove replacements I'd appreciate it a lot.

Also guessing the new Bone Barrier node isn't worth it purely for the 1% of damage dealt by Minions leeched as Life into Ghost Reaver.
Can you perhaps send an updated PoB, with for example the Melding slotted in etc.? Because you mentioned that it is now again viable to run, however in the PoB I'm missing it.

That aside, the PoB and guide do not really overlap, it seems a bit messy making it quite unclear (or at least for me, could just be me though). I'd really appreciate an End PoB which I can work towards :)
"
WSTN a écrit :

I guess then you missed some important defences and/ or recovery.

Just before the transformation it's not easy because the life-gear is not useable a few levels later as CI.

Of course the build is as CI build determinated and don't focus on the levels before. HoA is scaling great damage with withers, curses, clusters, gemlevels and ghastly jewels, so I choose always what is cheap to snipe out of these multiple possibilities in trade at the actual moment. That varies each league a bit and in league start also each few hours, so it's almost impossible to guide reliable. Crafting gear and clusters is cheap too and you can get rich with trading the stuff, but I personally dislike too much crafting.

For defences before CI a cheap shield, auras, a cheap cluster and good flasks are ordinary enough until t12 or until t14 when you play a bit ranged-style, then further aegis aurora and a cheap watcher's eye or graven's secret are needed. Cheaper alternatives like es-reg or es-leech work too in exchange to 2-5 passives.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 2 avr. 2024 10:49:29
The trade-site of Poe is buggy and in the moment it's needed to select manually the necropolis-league in the drop-down-settings.
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
WSTN a écrit :

I guess then you missed some important defences and/ or recovery.

Just before the transformation it's not easy because the life-gear is not useable a few levels later as CI.

Of course the build is as CI build determinated and don't focus on the levels before. HoA is scaling great damage with withers, curses, clusters, gemlevels and ghastly jewels, so I choose always what is cheap to snipe out of these multiple possibilities in trade at the actual moment. That varies each league a bit and in league start also each few hours, so it's almost impossible to guide reliable. Crafting gear and clusters is cheap too and you can get rich with trading the stuff, but I personally dislike too much crafting.

For defences before CI a cheap shield, auras, a cheap cluster and good flasks are ordinary enough until t12 or until t14 when you play a bit ranged-style, then further aegis aurora and a cheap watcher's eye or graven's secret are needed. Cheaper alternatives like es-reg or es-leech work to in exchange to 2-5 passives.

Ye no. even with ci is still a shitshow of a build you just need to throw 20div to do what a normal build run with 5. the cheapest watcher eye is minimum 2 divs and the belt is useless without the cluster (4div) for the charges. if you go in t12 with that good luck leveling because you will detonate all over the map.
Build really works fine, having no issues at all with ubers etc.

Just by having a quick look on your profile it shows youre missing the most important things in the build - just follow the guide better.
Ye the guide is like read a book after someone throw a grenade on it. you did ubers at lvl90. totally believable. from your profile we have the same equip +/- so whats the difference?
Same equip?

You have the incorrect rings, wrong helmet for the place youre at, gloves are a joke(luv the cwc though with no other spells), just 3 agony clusters, no unearth or desecrate for your bone offering on those single boss encounters, running avoid elemental on shield mastery without coming anywhere close to immunity while youre on low spellblock, no corrupted blood immunity - my 5c when i look at your profile for a minute but no totally not the same

No clue how you can not find the guide helpful, but if you miss the above i wouldnt blame the author

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires