[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

How well does this build do as a league starter? I'm keeping an eye on it as its a bit complex (mainly because it looks like the OP did an excellent job showing all the different options)

Curious also how the loss of the helmet enchant will impact the build
"
Brian9824 a écrit :
How well does this build do as a league starter? I'm keeping an eye on it as its a bit complex (mainly because it looks like the OP did an excellent job showing all the different options)

Curious also how the loss of the helmet enchant will impact the build

Thank you Brian9824!

When you have some experiences stacking auras, getting some divines and cheap Clusters and gear, and scaling HoA-damage it's a funny and strong starter. But without these knowledge it's difficult too get early the aegis aurora and Dkin of the Lords or loyals as key-items.

Yes, the helmet enchant will be missed, but as necro it's easy managing the mana without simply adding one more small cluster.

Mana will be enough.

Also Uul Netol amulet can be changed out for ashes of the stars, (total 5-15 more HoA virulences with the new HoA-gem, and many more buffed skills, etc) and frees up a lot of mana.

Pathing to "presage" is possible too.
Pathing to one more jewelslot on the tree (or gearing a darkness enthroned belt instad graven`s secret) and using a second small cluster with 3 passives and 6% efficiencies and stacking a second time "sublime form" or uncompromising" will be more efficient.

Or when you choose the new ascendancy "wildwood primalist" use in a slot the inquisitor's "sanctuary of thoughts" for 25% efficiencies.

Yes, herald`s missing helmet enchant is a nerf, but the new virulences by default are around 3-4 passives of worth, and I am quite optimistic we well get on other skills big buffs with the transfiguration skills (more damage-uptime / dot, more virulences, better defensive-skills, etc.).

I wait for more infos from and then will do the tests and maths and update the pob`s.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 7 déc. 2023 18:26:01
+++++ [3.23] Afflictions arriving +++++

+++++ All PoB's are updated.+++++

● Started updating the build (skills like firestorm of pelting and static ball-lightnings added etc.)

● Added some advices for the affliction-ascendancies (new charms, mark of penance)

● Improved the pob's

● Added a new cyclone set-up channelling blazing salvo - returning projectiles

● Added new levelling boot Kahuturoa's Certainty, unaffected by poison, when the golden rule is early wanted to use

● Added new malevolence variation against Ubers
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 7 déc. 2023 03:20:03
Hi there! Thank you for the builds!
I want to try this for this league, but definitely unsure between the guardian or necro version. I usually love doing bosses over speed-clearing maps, but also love tankiness (really enjoyed playing a mana guardian HoA build a few leagues ago). How big is the difference at end-game (as a player who struggles to get to crazy expensive endgame gear) in tankiness between the Guardian and Necro versions vs their respective damage outputs?
Thank you!
"
Imthetweety a écrit :
Hi there! Thank you for the builds!
I want to try this for this league, but definitely unsure between the guardian or necro version. I usually love doing bosses over speed-clearing maps, but also love tankiness (really enjoyed playing a mana guardian HoA build a few leagues ago). How big is the difference at end-game (as a player who struggles to get to crazy expensive endgame gear) in tankiness between the Guardian and Necro versions vs their respective damage outputs?
Thank you!

I would guess choose Necro when you want to farm ubers, and Necro becomes most strong with expensive gear like mageblood.

When ubers are noztz so important to you and you like more mapping etc., guardian and pathfinder plays great without expensive optimizations.

I tried to rank the ascendandies in the spoiler "Why necro":

The charm of the necromantic choice is "Unnatural Strength"/ Unholy Might Ascendancy to max up the top HoA-singletarget-damage of all ascendancies.

- As jugg, trickster, champ, raider or scion you reach good tankyness but don't finalize top minion-damage and need more investments for HoA-virulences, castspeed, chaos- and the golden rule/ self-poisoning-immunities.

- As necro, guardian or occu you can reach best damage (20M-100M). Necro scales the best in singletarget-damage, occu in high density and guardian best in tankyness.

Visit also our long necked neighbour old bros "The Arachnophobia Allstars":

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705

Ascendancies__Guardian_Necro_Occu_Pathfinder

DPS singletarget___4______1____3___2

DPS high density___3______2____1___2

Tankyness_________1_____1.5___4___1

With mageblood____1_____1____2___1

Levelling Lvl 1-75__1______1____3___2

Gearing Lvl 60-95__2______3____3___1

================================================

Pro Necromancer, Pathfinder and Guardian have in the end best tankyness in infinitive ehp.

Necro reach most singletarget-boss-damage, has most flexibility and some ups levelling.

Pathfinder gets early an ascendancy-inbuilt mageblood and is free to choose the belt slot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361513

Guardian has great damage in high density with minion-mastery-unholy-might (25% after kill), but is a bit slower bosser.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705

Occultist is most squishy, but scales top clearspeed with profane bloom in high density. Occultist has the hardest difficulty with more needed investments to max tankyness/resis/melding and castspeed/virulences.

Notes:
DPS high density Guardian / Occu with minion-mastery "unholy might buff"

Prices ---- equal by now, some differences in lategame (forbidden flesh and flame) hard to plan -----

In 3.23 we are extreme flexible with the primalist and the new charms and you can individualize each ascendancy!
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 10 déc. 2023 10:21:23
It seems the small cluster jewel no longer grants "increased mana reservation efficiency on skill" but instead "increased energy shield"; curious what's the recommended approach now to manage mana reservation. Thank you!
"
colinxin a écrit :
It seems the small cluster jewel no longer grants "increased mana reservation efficiency on skill" but instead "increased energy shield"; curious what's the recommended approach now to manage mana reservation. Thank you!

Before some leagues manareservations were renamed to skill-efficiencies.

At the bottom of the build you find all fitting poe-tradelinks like:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/ooPoVOGIl

Of course you can change the searching-filters, the clusters-prices are still high. More mana-
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 11 déc. 2023 10:07:39
Hello fellas,

Is there any chance of incorporating the new spectres on the build? They seem ridiculously strong.

We have pretty much all auras (including Purities) except Purity of Elements on the new spectres. Perfect Serpent Warrior inflicts Withered for 2 seconds on Hit and creates Aura of Chaos when hitting Poisoned enemies.

Seems like it might be decent to have 2-3 spectres on a 4L for things like Haste, Determination, Hatred, Purity of Ice/Cold/Lightning? I'm by no means a master at this build so I wouldn't know if it's the optimal way to go, but it seems most minion builds are rocking spectres. I'm using the Perfect Forest Warrior for free Onslaught on everyone and the Perfect Guardian Turtle for free Determination (level of aura seems to scale with spectre level?), 5% Phys Reduction and the turtle makes us immune to all damage every so often.

Haven't seen the spectres mentioned in the build guide yet, so am just wondering.
Hello
I really want to make this build, but I am struggling with leveling.
Cant really find what spells to use while leveling. I am using storm brand and storm burst with poison support, I have so low damage output. Can someone help and guide me on leveling?
Wow got it, thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires