[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

+++ [3.22] Crawlcestors+++

I am updating the whole pob and the whole guide in these days until leaguestart.

There are no bigger main-changes overall.

With the patch the Herald of Agony will be probably the leading dps-build in the whole necro-ascendancy for minions and chaos-builds.

The scorpion Herald of Agony with the unique big huge base mix of physical and chaos-damage is much less depending on poison duration and will be probably the remaining top scaling active chaos-poison-build in whole PoE with early easy reached 40M-50M damage and unique range and tankyness.

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 15 août 2023 19:35:05
+++ [3.22] +++ The Crawlcestors League [3.22] is upcoming +++ PoB is updated! +++
hi , may i know what weapon to replace severed in sleep? since 3.22 severed in sleep has been changed stat
Thank you!
Hello, can you say how to enchant helmet with 75% HoA mana eff?
3.22 patch. Cant see on potrade and cant google where I can get it.

Is it "Enchantment Herald Of Agony Mana Reservation 2" from -Eternal Labyrinth- -Herald of Agony has 30% reduced Reservation-?

Eternal Labyrinth has 618 mods for helmet. And one of them is about HoA. There is about 0.16% to get this enchant.

The league's length is about 4-5 month. I can't think I even get this to end of the league.
Dernière édition par Vladjkaaa, le 27 août 2023 16:53:45
"
Vladjkaaa a écrit :

Is it "Enchantment Herald Of Agony Mana Reservation 2" from -Eternal Labyrinth- -Herald of Agony has 30% reduced Reservation-?

Eternal Labyrinth has 618 mods for helmet. And one of them is about HoA. There is about 0.16% to get this enchant.

The league's length is about 4-5 month. I can't think I even get this to end of the league.

links from first post perfectly work - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/wdoEGOPUb

update/
fandom wiki have old info - 3.17.0 February 4, 2022
best check poewiki-net or poedb-tw for actual info
Dernière édition par GlossTau, le 28 août 2023 05:00:43
"
GlossTau a écrit :
"
Vladjkaaa a écrit :

links from first post perfectly work - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/wdoEGOPUb

update/
fandom wiki have old info - 3.17.0 February 4, 2022
best check poewiki-net or poedb-tw for actual info

Thanks
Hi, do we use envy with united in dreams wep now, or auras should be hoa,determination, grace, discipline, temp shield? (Trying out the build in hc, so def prio :) )
does this work in 3.22
how do you survive being poisoned??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires