[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

which movement skill you use to move faster?
"
met_ku a écrit :
"
MineMeMy a écrit :
the problem is scorpion is very stupid and not aggressive , but spider can run so fast and auto killing
i give up HOA now just switch to pure Spider build

Yes it is, but I have arcanist brand with convocation bind on my mouse which makes it playable.
Is uber bossing etc fast with your spider only set up?

maybe not my uber pob just have 12M, but i not doing boss , i just do juicy map so fast clearing is better for me
how do get the block chance high? i follow the guide pretty much have almost all the similar items, but the block chance is low for me.
Hi Chromino, quite a nice build! I "branched out" into spell suppression variant of the build and am kind of stuck with deciding on what to upgrade next, do you have any suggestions?

https://pobb.in/XDIyD5ImOtAK
Any ideas on why my Uul Netol's Amulet doesn't work properly in PoB?

Doesn't add to the overall damage???

*EDIT* you have to make sure your amulet says

"Socketed Support Gems can also Support Skills from your Body Armour"
NOT
"Socketed Support Gems can also Support Skills from Equipped Body Armour"

https://pobb.in/3hSL-DMoo1xa
Dernière édition par Dragpent, le 28 mai 2023 09:05:15
Got my first 40/40 thank you Chromino.
in the pob you have unearth and bone offering link together? why is that?
"
weaponwh a écrit :
in the pob you have unearth and bone offering link together? why is that?

Unearth generates the needed corpses for the bone offering and generates a few HoA-virulences beside.

With e.g. arcanist brand they are triggered with one click and you don't need to target.
+++ Upcoming [3.22] - Trial of the Ancestors+++

The new Returning projectiles support will probably be added into the scorpion's default support-set-up in maps.

Our crawler with his unique wide range and ability to oneshot offscreen-mobs will probably be optimal fitting into the league-mechanic-trials.

I'm still playing in Standard with my ex-Sanctum HoAg at the moment as this League isn't really for me - I've currently achieved most of what I wanted but I really wanted to incorporate Endurance charges into my character.

Any ideas on how to do it? Only got one flask slot available and without an Enduring mana flask it's rough to have the mana for perma-80 virulence + frost shield + curses; before Mageblood I was using Elixir of the Unbroken Circle.

(Character is SummonRagingErections)

Just to note: I don't die in 99% of content already and can comfortably clear everything (exceppt waves 25+ sim when they roll with crit chance, already on the process of fixing that though) I just want a more defensive setup until I hit 100, then I'll switch back to 4W Triad Grip - bought the gloves to replace Triad and bought the new Aegis with % reduced crit damage taken. The endurance charges would be a very welcome adiction though.

May have figured it out - switched from Commander of Darkness to Essence Glutton and it seems to have done the trick potentially.
Dernière édition par Pedro3051, le 2 août 2023 05:41:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires