[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

https://pobb.in/e5hD9XrSP6_p

Hello, I followed the guide up to the 85 tree point in pob, I have most endgame items. This is the most currency I have ever spent in this game (30+div).

At level 85 I ran 4 auras (swapped tempest shield for purity of elements for ailments immunity (hence no veteran defender cluster but second endgame large one) hoping it would fix my problems as it did on my budget RF)

I die in red maps, die in yellow maps, can't do delirium, expedition, rituals have slow clear and low damage (struggling to kill black star). I literally leveled to 85 running normal yellow maps. I guess I share all the problems with other people in this thread and more.

I just don't understand. It took me a week to comprehend the guide (a part of it) and I feel like I fell victim to one of those youtube guides which show mirror tier builds speed clearing T16 maps...

Prior to this project I was playing a 2 divine RF Jugg following Pohx guide and absolutely demoslished everything but Ubers, and high Simulacrum...

Sorry for being passive agressive but my frustration is immense. 3 (sic!) people from whom I bought some specific clusters asked me if I want other items becasue they gave up trying to figure this guide out.

Maybe I accidentally bricked the build somehow? (I hope) (but at the same time dread the answer that all I need is "to meet certain abstract thresholds" and maybe just maybe it will start to clear T14)

PS I tried the Arakaali variant and it changes very little in terms of playability.

Hats off to the brilliant person who has written the guide but I totally share the sentiment of fellow regular people for a simple, non-branching version to follow and see results if there are any to be expected before reaching in-game knowledge nirvana..

cheers, and thanks in advance for any tips
Dernière édition par wygrawszy, le 23 mai 2023 16:39:30
https://pobb.in/6NSPmWPogDbU

5-way'd to lvl 96 and copied the level 95 tree from pob (except I don't run melding of the flesh and therefor run purity of elements instead of purity of ice). I have almost 5k ES, ailment immunity, 75/80/76 resistances, 80% reduction from armor and 16k evasion for ghost dance from lords.

Spent some more divines on better rolled clusters, leveled the awakened gems, changed the stygian vise jewel to a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" one.

Aaaaand... well the good news (for my social life at least) is I'm quiting the league.

I die in T14 delirium, die in T14 rituals, die in T14 expedition, my damage is lackluster, mobility truly awful. The "build" plays absolutley horrible and (I cannot stress this enough) is in every way worse than a 4div Ligtning arrow, or a super budget RF.

To anyone thinking about trying this build out: DO NOT DO IT! It's a horrifying experience to try and make sense of this guide.

I have just watched a youtube guide for a guardian version of this, and the author having god-tier gear, level 100 character is making an elaborate plan to try to do uber shaper (respecing passives, changing his chest piece (sic!), changing gems...)
"
wygrawszy a écrit :

5-way'd to lvl 96 and copied the level 95 tree from pob (except I don't run melding of the flesh and therefor run purity of elements instead of purity of ice). I have almost 5k ES, ailment immunity, 75/80/76 resistances, 80% reduction from armor and 16k evasion for ghost dance from lords.

Spent some more divines on better rolled clusters, leveled the awakened gems, changed the stygian vise jewel to a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" one.

Aaaaand... well the good news (for my social life at least) is I'm quiting the league.

I die in T14 delirium, die in T14 rituals, die in T14 expedition, my damage is lackluster, mobility truly awful. The "build" plays absolutley horrible and (I cannot stress this enough) is in every way worse than a 4div Ligtning arrow, or a super budget RF.

To anyone thinking about trying this build out: DO NOT DO IT! It's a horrifying experience to try and make sense of this guide.

I have just watched a youtube guide for a guardian version of this, and the author having god-tier gear, level 100 character is making an elaborate plan to try to do uber shaper (respecing passives, changing his chest piece (sic!), changing gems...)

Yes, then you miss around 50% ehp, but congrats, you detected an important defensive jewel of the build and decided not to use it. And please check your flasks too and step by step the spoiler "faq" and "checklist defences".

Sorry, we all know, poe is sometimes complex.

To be honest, with around 10-15 div juced red t16 are zero problem.
Check and control the poe-ninja HoA-leaderboards, there all the 100's with this build, and you'll easy see that their gear is around 15 div in trade. When you craft a bit on your own or have some experiences in trade 10-12 would be fine too...

I could perhaps check your pob later what else you are missing, but perhaps check the important guided layers of defences like melding or suppression and ailment avoidances already before simply on your own.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 24 mai 2023 19:31:08
"
Chromino a écrit :
Hey Met-Ku!

Great to see you again!

Yes, there are many much better glorious vanities available. The mandatory transformed notable ritual of shadows is very, very common. Sometimes it's also better to use a different jewelslot to use the original mystic bulwark manareg. There are great notables like spell-suppression, blockings, +max-cold-resis etc. available and you can simulate with

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels

Hi Chromino,

That is actually the tool I used myself, but even after downloading a datamined excel of seeds containing ritual of shadows it's a lot of work to look trough the jewels one by one, which I doubt most players want to do.

Especially if you want it in a spot where you can minimize the usage of passive points, not to mention possibly getting something useful from the pathing you could maybe add a handful of example seeds in the OP?

I'll try to find time to look for more at some point myself as well, but for now the before mentioned 739 xibaqua was best I came across before stopping the search.

"
wygrawszy a écrit :

Every build has it's downsides, and I kind of agree that the mobility can be iffy on a budget, which is why you can sometimes see people run stuff like The Stampede, or use cyclone etc, but defences should never manifest as the weak spot for this build.
Obviously you'll need to muster together the baseline layers, and being able to completely ignore mechanics will not always be cheap.

I don't know which video you're referring to, but sounds like showmanship or just general pomposity to me - or the gear wasn't that god-like at all.
I am currently pretty much fully specced into mapping and I swap nothing, gems nor gear, hell, I don't even have an armour flask and I do simu 30 / ubers with ease, and tank most of anything I come accross.
Gem swapping and such is mostly for when you have mid-tier gear or just want to optimize clear speed.
Dernière édition par met_ku, le 25 mai 2023 07:43:05
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
wygrawszy a écrit :

Yes, then you miss around 50% ehp, but congrats, you detected an important defensive jewel of the build and decided not to use it. And please check your flasks too and step by step the spoiler "faq" and "checklist defences".

Sorry, we all know, poe is sometimes complex.

To be honest, with around 10-15 div juced red t16 are zero problem.
Check and control the poe-ninja HoA-leaderboards, there all the 100's with this build, and you'll easy see that their gear is around 15 div in trade. When you craft a bit on your own or have some experiences in trade 10-12 would be fine too...

I could perhaps check your pob later what else you are missing, but perhaps check the important guided layers of defences like melding or suppression and ailment avoidances already before simply on your own.

This build problem is u never can get 70stack of virulance
pob damage is good but cant do it when mapping and boss, coz u cant alwasys non stop to channel to make 70stacks
"
wygrawszy a écrit :

i use 60d and mapping like this (and have pob 8M dps mapping)
https://youtu.be/twI4cwWUwZw
later i use this 60d to change to pure Spider (get a the squire and some jewel) and easy get like 35M dps pob and very fast mapping
https://youtu.be/Ff8j8OyJw4Q
"
MineMeMy a écrit :
later i use this 60d to change to pure Spider (get a the squire and some jewel) and easy get like 35M dps pob and very fast mapping

How is bossing with your current set up? I personally dropped spiders, but might give it a go for a fresh change of pace.

And what was your poison % before, I can hit 75-80 virulence insta, especially bossing is fast and easy. Mapping is fast too with profane boom, I only stop to channel on big pulls in 5 orb deli every 30 sec or so.
"

I am running this build as starter this league. Felt squishy before getting ailment immunity and ES-on-hit Watcher's Eye, but got past that.
Now, rocking 90%all resist + Chaos Immunity and Determination/Grace. Shaper/Elder/Guardians etc. feel like joke right now, still cant facetank shaper beam, but close to that.

Mechanics may be bit confusing but I figured it out. I think it is good build for those who likes to ponder what to improve next, as it has plenty of room for it and super good scaling with items from start to endgame.

9/10 would reccomend.
DO NOT farm for ONI!
"
met_ku a écrit :
"
MineMeMy a écrit :

How is bossing with your current set up? I personally dropped spiders, but might give it a go for a fresh change of pace.

And what was your poison % before, I can hit 75-80 virulence insta, especially bossing is fast and easy. Mapping is fast too with profane boom, I only stop to channel on big pulls in 5 orb deli every 30 sec or so.

the problem is scorpion is very stupid and not aggressive , but spider can run so fast and auto killing
i give up HOA now just switch to pure Spider build
"
MineMeMy a écrit :
the problem is scorpion is very stupid and not aggressive , but spider can run so fast and auto killing
i give up HOA now just switch to pure Spider build

Yes it is, but I have arcanist brand with convocation bind on my mouse which makes it playable.
Is uber bossing etc fast with your spider only set up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires