[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

"
MarkeMarke a écrit :
Do you need the Aegis Aurora to swap to CI? not very experienced with CI builds so was unsure. could not find info about what was required gearwise for swapping only lvls.

Aegis aurora is best when you have not too low block and armour and perhaps a rumi's flask. Before you get an aegis aurora, apep's slumber is strong too for 2 chaos with high es, 400 es/sec in combination with the golden rule, and +max resis:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/k3aY0g5h5
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 17 déc. 2022 16:56:34
"
DillzMaster a écrit :
Oy fam, is this a good Uber uber lab farmer?

I am not that experienced with lab-farming, but I would guess overall yes. You have high defences against izaro, the HoA is shooting the traps from range, and you can easy max movementspeed and -skills, but of course not that top high like pathfinders etc.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 17 déc. 2022 16:32:22
Can someone please take a look at my build? I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I've never spent this much currency and felt as bad as I do. The clearing is subpar and I feel like a wet paper bag. I have to be doing something wrong with the way everyone has been talking about this build.

https://pastebin.com/3r5TM1jg
"
Jacob_28348 a écrit :
Can someone please take a look at my build? I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I've never spent this much currency and felt as bad as I do. The clearing is subpar and I feel like a wet paper bag. I have to be doing something wrong with the way everyone has been talking about this build.

Overall your gear is great, 25M damage (with multistrike instead melee splash singletarget), inf* ehp.

The problem is that you use lethe shade without 100% ailment-avoidances, that doubles ailments on you.

You need to improve 100% ailment-avoidances with eldritch boots or regret lethe shade.

Use also a melding of the flesh, with purity of ice, for 85% +max resis. Stack one more sublime form or get more resis on the clustertransfers or a large master-the-fundamentals-cluster for it. You could use also a second large spellblock-cluster for more tankyness instead the minion-damage-cluster. Without melding your 3.7k es are too low without +max-resis against oneshots.

Your armour is a bit low. You could improve later with increased armour suffix on a flask. A watcher's eye with the discipline-mod es gained on hit compensates also very much.

The veteran defender cluster is with only 1 useable notable not optimal. Clusters with 2 useable notables are very, very rare. Better are spellblock or battle-hardened/ master the fundamental clusters instead when you get the needed attributes also.

Change the "savage-hit" trigger on the quicksilver-flask, it don't trigger as CI. Take instead "when you start bleeding" or "use a travel skill".
And did you maxed the pantheons and use abberath for burning-ground-immunity?

And check the spoiler "checklist defences" if something else is missing?
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 17 déc. 2022 19:23:02
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Jacob_28348 a écrit :

Overall your gear is great, 25M damage (with multistrike instead melee splash singletarget), inf* ehp.

The problem is that you use lethe shade without 100% ailment-avoidances, that doubles ailments on you.

You should improve 100% ailment-avoidances with eldritch boots or regret lethe shade.

Use also a melding of the flesh, with purity of ice, for 85% +max resis. Stack one more sublime form or get more resis on the clustertransfers or a large master-the-fundamentals-cluster for it. You could use also a second large spellblock-cluster for more tankyness instead the minion-damage-cluster. Without melding your 3.7k es are too low without +max-resis against oneshots.

Change the "savage-hit" trigger on the quicksilver-flask, it don't trigger as CI. Take instead "when you start bleeding" or "use a travel skill".

The savage hit is there because I ran out of instilling orbs. I've maxed out all pantheons. I'll regret out Lethe Shade, thank you for the tip. Which cluster should I replace with another sublime form? I've been trying to get my resists higher so I can use a melding of flesh. It has been very difficulty finding medium clusters with pure agony, cult leader, +dex or str and + resists.
"
Jacob_28348 a écrit :
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Jacob_28348 a écrit :

You should improve 100% ailment-avoidances with eldritch boots or regret lethe shade.

The savage hit is there because I ran out of instilling orbs. I've maxed out all pantheons. I'll regret out Lethe Shade, thank you for the tip. Which cluster should I replace with another sublime form? I've been trying to get my resists higher so I can use a melding of flesh. It has been very difficulty finding medium clusters with pure agony, cult leader, +dex or str and + resists.

When I remember correct you had one unused jewelslot? Than use there an added small cluster sublime form. When not, try with 1 less pure agony medium cluster or perhaps you already have enough mana without one of the other small clusters? Sometimes you get also sublime form or veteran defender on a strong unique medium megamaniac cluster.

And your armour is a bit low. You could improve later with increased armour suffix on a flask. A watcher's eye with the discipline-mod es gained on hit compensates also very much and raise your recovery.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 17 déc. 2022 22:16:05
Hey guys, I am currently using this build in sanctum, I struggle mostly with ailments like ignite and physical dot; they kill me almost instant. I cant do red maps because of this or some ritual alters which is what I want to farm, please help guys. What am I missing? Thank you.
"
Tobooyeti a écrit :
Hey guys, I am currently using this build in sanctum, I struggle mostly with ailments like ignite and physical dot; they kill me almost instant. I cant do red maps because of this or some ritual alters which is what I want to farm, please help guys. What am I missing? Thank you.

Hi Tobooyeti!

Especially ignites are deathly. Against physical dot take divine shield and an autotriggered anti-bleeding flask.

In the spoiler "Important mechanics" the first spoiler "Fire and ailments" shows the best set-ups for 100% immunities with eldritch boots or with the new firesong jewel.

Spoiler

100% all elemental ailments immunities are reached in the slots and passives in endgame and hardcore with .....

● 100% elemental ailments avoidances
25% benchcrafts boots or 35% prefix avoidances boots/ gloves + crafting with itchors eater of world 23% and further with orbs of conflict 26%-32% eldritch implicit on rare boots + 20% shield-mastery + 25% arcane sanctuary + 2-5% anomalous grace

(Alternatives: 10% conqueror's longevity jewel, 10% help bandit Kraityn, 20% amulet anoint or 30% jewel impossible escape feat. elemental equilirium for Crystal skin + 20% clusterskill elegant form + stats on rings and belt-jewel + elusive-enchant of belt)

● or 100% reduced durations of ailments:
new firesong jewel + 60% minor pantheon abberath + 1-2x 25-50% flexible sentry (clusterskill, stackable) + 60% benchcrafted on rare unset ring + 20-80% reduced ignite duration on rings, helmet, belt-jewel, jewel + 20%-30% transformed small devotion passives of the unique jewel militant faith + 50% implicit reduced duration of ailments on redeemer influenced boots/ or 30% prismatic fossil crafted + poe rounds up 95% to 100%

In this set-up swap 4 passives arcane guarding to mystic bulwark on the tree.

(Alternatives: 30% fire attunement cluster + 50% pathing on tree Anointed flesh + 23%-50% on synthesised gloves implicit / not recommended 80% 'solipsism')

Best are 100% avoidances with eldritch boots, they are also craftable:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/g9R7veKiQ

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 18 déc. 2022 06:38:06
My only issue is that most of these work around's brick the build completely without spending another 30-100 divines just for simple upgrades or changes. I also noticed in the POB your using grace reservation jewel, why since we use auls? I also see triple res on your belt, aren't we just buffing cold res for melding? I have spent over 30 divines so far and sit at 3.7k es and yes alot of armour and evasion and sub par block but there are just so many empty holes without spending 30+ more divines or just getting a mageblood (which would work even on the worst builds) the new firesong jewel forces you to sacrafice a jewel slot which we really cant do in this case as all clusters and jewel sockets are occupied, I feel with this build you need a mageblood 'atleast' to make this build truly work to the level you show in your videos.
"
Tobooyeti a écrit :
My only issue is that most of these work around's brick the build completely without spending another 30-100 divines just for simple upgrades or changes. I also noticed in the POB your using grace reservation jewel, why since we use auls? I also see triple res on your belt, aren't we just buffing cold res for melding? I have spent over 30 divines so far and sit at 3.7k es and yes alot of armour and evasion and sub par block but there are just so many empty holes without spending 30+ more divines or just getting a mageblood (which would work even on the worst builds) the new firesong jewel forces you to sacrafice a jewel slot which we really cant do in this case as all clusters and jewel sockets are occupied, I feel with this build you need a mageblood 'atleast' to make this build truly work to the level you show in your videos.

Yes, eldritch boots for 100% avoidances are better as CI. You can essence-craft movementspeed/ avoidances and need then after only 1-2 useable stats or get a base with "empty suffix" to benchcraft 25% avoidances

You are using a memory vault - that makes your manamagement extreme difficult with it's unique downside. The 20% reduced reservation efficiency is an impossible stat for this build when you want to use many auras and HoA. Take an Eber's Unification or vendorcraft a rare +1/+2 helmet.

Aul's uprising is with melding of the flesh better with "determination reserves no mana". So you can stack valuable "sublime form" with the +10 resis on the clusters, yes.
When you have Aul's with "grace reserves no mana", stack resistances with large clusters master the fundamentals, veteran defender, boots of course, perhaps banditreward alira when needed etc.

The build stacks only the +max coldresistances with melding of the flesh, purity of ice, impossible escape, winterprowler etc., not the "ordinary" stat 75-90% cold-resistances. The ordinary cold-resis are fast far overstacked with purity of ice which buffs also the +max resis.

Yes, I agree, it seems to me too, that some endgame-gear became more expensive (often because of pricefixers), the progressing to b.i.s.-gear more difficult and divines are more rare as former exalts. But other stuff became also more easy to craft, good clusters are more common etc.
Often it's best to study a farm-strategy on youtube for example when you need currency. There are also typical meta-leaguestarters which scale with lowbudget better, but most of them offer also only around 1/4 or 1/5 defences.

Mageblood is Imba, yes of course. But almost all videos are recorder without mageblood. This build is also without mageblood the far most tanky build I know on the whole tree with defensive aurastacking, SoL and one of the very few with defensive layers against all damagetypes. It's not easy to compare an ordinary witch-build with low 60-100-150k ehp to this build of the Allstars with 300k-500k- 1M and further to infinitive ehp and 89% maxresis. So of course it's more complex to build and gear also. At some point in endgame the improvements turn hard to squeeze in. It would be easy to balance 1-2 auras out and lower the 89% maxresis to get an easy cheap build too.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 18 déc. 2022 16:38:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires