3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Nice, tyvm! I finally got my 3 charms figured out :)

The pob from the build creator has consecrated ground ticked in the configs but I can't figure out where it's from. Any idea how to get it?
The build PoB has a sulphur flask for consecrated ground.
Trying to check out builds only now, but I already picked the left path (+Spell Damage) on the first diverging path before seeing the guide. Will this be a big deal? Should I reset skill points?

Edit: I just reopened PoE again and found out that the free reset will only take effect if I allocate further or reset. I thought it will be something I can save for later. Well, might as well use it :D
Dernière édition par jp0678, le 22 déc. 2023 22:16:03
Hi Guys!! :) Getting my Stuff together slowly... i switched to some Cluster Jewels and my problem is im only reaching 19 Fuses (if im correct)... figured out i could add Faster Attacks instead of Swift Affliction and it would set me above 22... but im not sure if its a real dps boost because of all the Confusing Ignite Dps Numbers in PoB. Would be nice if anyone could take a look at my Pob and tell me which gem to use:(

https://pobb.in/FGmHvrnfUz27
Anyone knows if this works with EA totems ?
(20–30)% chance to Taunt on Hit
it doesn't spec that "you" have to hit.
Bow attacks fire an additional arrow... worth or not?
"
Anena a écrit :
Hi Guys!! :) Getting my Stuff together slowly... i switched to some Cluster Jewels and my problem is im only reaching 19 Fuses (if im correct)... figured out i could add Faster Attacks instead of Swift Affliction and it would set me above 22... but im not sure if its a real dps boost because of all the Confusing Ignite Dps Numbers in PoB. Would be nice if anyone could take a look at my Pob and tell me which gem to use:(

https://pobb.in/FGmHvrnfUz27

Hey. Nice build.

About faster attacks vs swift affliction, keep swift affliction.

Didn't check everything, but i'm not sure how to help with your attack speed*. Maybe glance at some other devouring diadem eab builds on poe ninja, just to see what the other guys are doing, in case.

*Note : Are the quality enchants still in the game or were they also removed ? (i don't see the attack speed quality enchant on your bow. There's 3% attack speed to get there if it's still in the game (requires upgrading quality to 24%+). Should get you from 19 to 20 fuses.

Important : your exposure implicit on gloves is 100% useless, pick something else that could be useful to you.

Also there's certainly things you can upgrade when it comes to jewels : your chimeric gnarl for example (your life potion gives corrupted blood immunity on use), also some gems, like level 4 empower etc.

To get something like 10% more dps, for ubers, consider aiming for a good +2 amulet

Example :
Spoiler
Horror Beads
Jade Amulet
Unique ID: 28463ed82939d012081cd295c42b06902e26fb24cfd301e0e24a57e77473d823
Item Level: 83
LevelReq: 65
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Allocates Watchtowers
+30 to Dexterity
{fractured}+26% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+1 to Level of all Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}19% increased Fire Damage
{crafted}22% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 23 déc. 2023 06:31:35
"
nnice433 a écrit :

If you go for additional arrows, you always need to get an odd total number of arrows (1 3 5...)
If you only have +1 (total 2) your arrows wont travel where you fire them (one slightly on the left, one slightly on the right) so you won't hit your target any more.

I don't think it is worth it to go for more arrows in most cases, that's just stats you won't get elsewhere.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 23 déc. 2023 06:14:46
"
nnice433 a écrit :

Definitely worth, arrows seems accurate up to half the screen , and if you manage to summon them close you will get max stacks easily. That's how i easily went from 11 arrows to 22 stuck early on, its like 2,5-3x the damage.
It's like 6 passive points for budget Rain of Splinters which RoS is still much better after you respec right side of tree.
"

Definitely worth, arrows seems accurate up to half the screen , and if you manage to summon them close you will get max stacks easily. That's how i easily went from 11 arrows to 22 stuck early on, its like 2,5-3x the damage.
It's like 6 passive points for budget Rain of Splinters which RoS is still much better after you respec right side of tree.

Careful, this is incorrect.
Additional Arrows does not double your fuses.

Every Shot can still apply only ONE fuse per Enemy it hits. Doesn't matter if it happens to shot one or 6 Arrows. Only one fuse will be applied per Enemy hit.

The Advantage of having more Arrows, is a wider Screenclean for mapping.
You are applying more Explosions on different Enemys at the same time.

It does absolutley nothing for Single Target.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires