3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Phili37 a écrit :
"
nnice433 a écrit :
Bow attacks fire an additional arrow... worth or not?

Definitely worth, arrows seems accurate up to half the screen , and if you manage to summon them close you will get max stacks easily. That's how i easily went from 11 arrows to 22 stuck early on, its like 2,5-3x the damage.
It's like 6 passive points for budget Rain of Splinters which RoS is still much better after you respec right side of tree.

???
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 23 déc. 2023 09:55:00
Can you safely sacrifice some accuracy so it's not 100% in exchange for ele damage or attack speed if the pob says ignite damage is higher?

I would appreciate some feedback on my build if possible on what to upgrade next: https://pobb.in/vNnoZb29T_Y3
"
Schejian a écrit :
"

Definitely worth, arrows seems accurate up to half the screen , and if you manage to summon them close you will get max stacks easily. That's how i easily went from 11 arrows to 22 stuck early on, its like 2,5-3x the damage.
It's like 6 passive points for budget Rain of Splinters which RoS is still much better after you respec right side of tree.

Careful, this is incorrect.
Additional Arrows does not double your fuses.

Every Shot can still apply only ONE fuse per Enemy it hits. Doesn't matter if it happens to shot one or 6 Arrows. Only one fuse will be applied per Enemy hit.

The Advantage of having more Arrows, is a wider Screenclean for mapping.
You are applying more Explosions on different Enemys at the same time.

It does absolutley nothing for Single Target.

I don't know where you found it but can't find it . If this was true then Rain of Splinters is garbage . Arrow is arrow, and rain of splinters works that way . Tested this by allocating +1 arrow notable and without it on same white map and damage is much higher. You must been using old wiki site which isn't supported or is badly supported for many leagues . Use Poewiki.net.
Hey.

"
LadyLoriana a écrit :
Can you safely sacrifice some accuracy so it's not 100% in exchange for ele damage or attack speed if the pob says ignite damage is higher?

Should be fine, may have a higher variance in output but i trust pob numbers.
Maybe check if the values still apply when configurating PoB to ubers, just in case.

"
LadyLoriana a écrit :
I would appreciate some feedback on my build if possible on what to upgrade next: https://pobb.in/vNnoZb29T_Y3

Took a look, didnt go all in but here are some thoughts :

Big upgrades :

- Polaric devastation ring on left slot
Requires some stat rebalancing (res)
Will give you lots from enemies covered in ash (that you ticked in configuration screen but don't have right now !)

-> ok you have ashes chance on a charm

- A good +2 Amulet, huge increase
Ex :
Spoiler
Horror Beads
Jade Amulet
Unique ID: 28463ed82939d012081cd295c42b06902e26fb24cfd301e0e24a57e77473d823
Item Level: 83
LevelReq: 65
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Allocates Watchtowers
+30 to Dexterity
{fractured}+26% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+1 to Level of all Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}19% increased Fire Damage
{crafted}22% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

- The double elevated blizzard crown, but again comes at the price of rebalancing stats (spell suppr, resists maybe). About spell suppr you could take magebane on your tree.
Ex :
Spoiler
Dire Corona
Blizzard Crown
Evasion: 251
EvasionBasePercentile: 0.5262
Energy Shield: 52
EnergyShieldBasePercentile: 0.654
Unique ID: 3ff559cc13c75d2b1c7c494133b13588c6e6b3664666b83e0d9053f0c03e5374
Warlord Item
Redeemer Item
Item Level: 83
Quality: 26
Sockets: B-B-W-G
LevelReq: 75
Implicits: 2
Adds 85 to 126 Cold Damage
Your Hits treat Cold Resistance as 10% higher than actual value
+163 to Accuracy Rating
11% chance to Ignite
10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage
Ignites you inflict deal Damage 11% faster
Nearby Enemies have -12% to Fire Resistance
{crafted}+70 to maximum Life

- Cluster jewel setup
(check people's builds, there's a lot of output to get from there)

Small upgrades :

- About accuracy, you can get a few more % on your gloves implicit, also 2% from rolling the implicit of your quiver for max value. (also *)

- Level/quality your gems (ex : flammability quality is 0 right now)

- Not certain about your auras. PoB says enabling grace would give more ehp than your current determination. Maybe do some testing in game, see how it would feel.
* In any case looks like you got some mana left, you can level your precision aura !

Debate :
- Hyrri's ire body armour : more damage and lots of evasion, but you'd need to rebalance resistances again as your jacket gives a lot of lightning res.
Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 23 déc. 2023 13:00:16
"
Phili37 a écrit :

I don't know where you found it but can't find it . If this was true then Rain of Splinters is garbage . Arrow is arrow, and rain of splinters works that way . Tested this by allocating +1 arrow notable and without it on same white map and damage is much higher. You must been using old wiki site which isn't supported or is badly supported for many leagues . Use Poewiki.net.

Splinters gives +2. Not +1.
And splinters is ok for map clear (altough i don't see much difference tbh) but you definitely don't want to use it against bosses.

About +1, again :

Spoiler
"
Headtourist a écrit :
"
Phili37 a écrit :
"
nnice433 a écrit :

Dernière édition par Headtourist, le 23 déc. 2023 13:07:34
Each arrow in a target is a fuse, so you're right about Rain of Splinters potentially increasing fuses, but probably wrong in that it is raising your damage "much higher". It will definitely help with clear speed for trash mobs, but will almost certainly be useless for increasing fuses on single target.

In order for additional arrows to be useful for single target you would need to: A) not already have max fuses with 6 totems/AS/accuracy/skill duration, B) have the totems directly on top of the single target so the additional arrows hit the target and don't just go to the side, and C) have the single target stand still so that you don't need to reposition totems every time it moves.

Edit: Like Headtourist said, odd numbers of arrows are the only way to go if you don't want totems to shoot to the sides of targets.
Dernière édition par Dromlin, le 23 déc. 2023 13:15:22
"
LadyLoriana a écrit :

Would u rather have 10% crit chance for 1000% dmg or 100% crit chance for 100% dmg ?
Having good chance to hit means in most cases you would not receive bad RNG and fight Rare or Unique enemy for 10 seconds instead of 5 or less. Some enemies will have extra evasion and you will miss a lot of your shots. Invest into suppress charms and drop those right side of tree points you will save 4 .Up side of witch remove Fire walker , this single life point and those 3x 10 inteligence small passives. At start of your passive tree there is 10 str node, it will connect saving a lot of points .
For items ...
Gloves
Buy ones with fractured suppres or accuracy rating and craft
Amulet - buy Ashes or craft better one (synthesised accuracy), fractured accuracy , etc.
For body either upgrade your's or get Hyrri body.
Boots - its better to have 4% action speed than 5% ms
Quiver, Hunter based with dmg over time multi and fire over time multi (as long as base implicit doesn't have fire damage to attacks)
You have charm that have cover in ash ? Look up "The taming" rings.
Try "Stormshoud jewel" as your's helmet is semi good . it's easy to get ailment immunity with jewel and 60% essence mod of helmet (for cost of 10% rmr loathing essence on helmet)
"
Headtourist a écrit :
"
Phili37 a écrit :
"
nnice433 a écrit :

???

Might be little off, but considering if you place it close (mkhm like you would with Rain of Splinters for single target) it's still almost 3x damage for early/starting builds ?
"
Dromlin a écrit :
Each arrow in a target is a fuse, so you're right about Rain of Splinters potentially increasing fuses, but probably wrong in that it is raising your damage "much higher". It will definitely help with clear speed for trash mobs, but will almost certainly be useless for increasing fuses on single target.

In order for additional arrows to be useful for single target you would need to: A) not already have max fuses with 6 totems/AS/accuracy/skill duration, B) have the totems directly on top of the single target so the additional arrows hit the target and don't just go to the side, and C) have the single target stand still so that you don't need to reposition totems every time it moves.

Edit: Like Headtourist said, odd numbers of arrows are the only way to go if you don't want totems to shoot to the sides of targets.

Go to Path of Building - Calcs - stack potential - if its 2 then good , if not then its not good .
And this league is about buffed rares. So every single damage counts. They are stronger than ubers sometimes if you seen .
Dernière édition par Phili37, le 23 déc. 2023 13:39:06
"
Phili37 a écrit :
Go to Path of Building - Calcs - stack potential - if its 2 then good , if not then its not good .
And this league is about buffed rares. So every single damage counts. They are stronger than ubers sometimes if you seen .

I'm sorry, but this just emphasizes that you're not familiar with the damage generation of this build. Stack potential for ignite? Only the highest damage ignite will be active at one time and ignite base duration is 4 seconds. We actually want to lower this so that it causes that same amount of damage over a shorter period of time, i.e. more DPS. EA fuses detonate in 1 second by default and you'll likely increase this to about 1.5 seconds with skill effect duration. This means your totems are causing new max stack EA ignites about every 1.5 seconds. Ignite stack potential is not a concern for this build at all.

Trying not to be rude here, but really you're just wrong about additional arrows for single target. In a perfect world, you'd be able to stack 6 totems in the face of the buffed rare/boss/whatever and all the arrows would hit them, but this just isn't going to happen in reality.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires