3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
GraveyardSquad a écrit :

totem taunt enemies

I'm sorry, but how to set this condition?
I only found "Totems Taunt Enemies around them for # second when Summoned"
"
ffk31337 a écrit :
"
GraveyardSquad a écrit :

totem taunt enemies

I'm sorry, but how to set this condition?
I only found "Totems Taunt Enemies around them for # second when Summoned"

Yea that's the right one you found
"
mrlou a écrit :
Hey guys, quick question, I feel like I don’t get somerhing here.

When I sim a Replica dragonfang with +3 EA vs. Ashes of stars with around 28% qual, Ashes of stars gives me a way better dps.

Is it really adding fuses or does it mean my attack speed is too low and that i’m enventually only reaching max. fuses because of the extra quality?

I feel like a +3 should be way above Ashes.

I hope the question is clear enough…

Thanks!

The Ashes is adding quality and thus 2-3 extra fuses depending on your quality roll. 2-3 Fuses is adding more DPS than a flat +3 to EA assuming you have the accuracy and AS to reach max fuses. However, the crafted amulet in the PoB will add more than both. The DoT multi is a huge increase to DPS and having +2 EA and DoT multi is better than both Replica Dragonfang and Ashes.

I also want to point out that elemental/fire penetration does nothing for ignite DPS. Penetration only works for hits, while exposure works for hits and ailments. A better option for the charm instead of ele penetration would probably be % chance to cover rare/unique enemies in ash on hit. This would allow a different ring to be used (I've seen Anathema suggested before).
Which is more accurate for 3.23 - the POB skill section or the gems section of the written guide? Also, is malevolence used in the most current version? It's not in written, but the malevolence watchers eye is shown in the skill tree. Does anyone have a good pob of this build currently being used?
Dernière édition par Consequential, le 20 déc. 2023 14:30:43
Does Damage penetrates of Enemys Elemental Resisstances work for our build?
"
Vasuhn a écrit :
Does Damage penetrates of Enemys Elemental Resisstances work for our build?
if you read comments someone 2 above you just answered this..
"
Consequential a écrit :
Which is more accurate for 3.23 - the POB skill section or the gems section of the written guide? Also, is malevolence used in the most current version? It's not in written, but the malevolence watchers eye is shown in the skill tree. Does anyone have a good pob of this build currently being used?

I really need to understand this as well. The conflicting pob and post have me completely, utterly lost and confused. The defense setups and auras are completely different. Most of what's listed is several divine in prices, and I can't afford a 6link bow for now so I have no idea which gem to drop. Got a cheap 5l stormcloud, not looking forward to coloring 4 reds on that :(

Since I can't afford awakened gems, do I use their non awakened equivalents, or does the meta change without the awakened gems?
"
vampwar a écrit :

I really need to understand this as well. The conflicting pob and post have me completely, utterly lost and confused. The defense setups and auras are completely different. Most of what's listed is several divine in prices, and I can't afford a 6link bow for now so I have no idea which gem to drop. Got a cheap 5l stormcloud, not looking forward to coloring 4 reds on that :(

Since I can't afford awakened gems, do I use their non awakened equivalents, or does the meta change without the awakened gems?

I have a 6-links short bow free if you want (3R-2G-1B). Nothing special. +2 to bow gems and 1.68 attack speed.

4 red is for endgame when you can afford a good pair of gloves with "ignites you inflict spread to".
So i hope this time the answer isnt anywhere near my question and im to blind to see it ;)

Does the % chance to deal 50 more area damage work for us? in POB it doesnt change the DPS/Ignite DPS...
is this guide still ok to follow? or is it outdated and only the title is updated to 3.23?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires