[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
Kaevar a écrit :
"
CantripN a écrit :
"
Aim4MyHead a écrit :
Personally, that Waggle video has definitely lowered my enthusiasm for trying OoS with LC. I think I'll first try self-cast hydrosphere + LC and see how that goes.

If it feels too clunky I'm inclined to go back to just using crackling lance. I used this build back in 3.17 with crackling lance and loved it; the option to maybe add galvanic field too could be good this time around too.

Quick question: I've never bothered stacking spell suppression before. Is it really essential to try and get 100%? Like does it feel noticeably better than something like 60-70%? It just seems like it's a pretty difficult stat for us to max out.

I agree, I also have some concerns after that video. We'll see soon how that feels in practice. CL/Arc for sure work, and Galvanic is a huge boost.

Spell Suppression is "nice" while you have some, but it just feels like you've lowered the difficulty setting on the game when it's at 100%. You just no longer risk one shots (mostly).

"
Kaevar a écrit :
Never played wit h Hydro, so got to ask. How long is shock on hydrosphere lasting? I am worried about clunckiness (during boss fights) of having to refresh hydro every few second, then every so often refreshing shock on it (which is not done with LC). Thats a lot of additional maintanence that i.e. storm brand doesnt need.

Your Arcanist Brand keeps recasting it, and your OoS/Arc/CL will keep it Shocked 100% of the time, so don't worry. It's as automated as it can be without a Trigger Wand (which is an option, btw, as are Exposure on Hit gloves).

I probably dont understand how that works then. For a moment I thought that you use Hydro+Arc in one Arcanist Brand and trigger both at the same time or something, but no, these are separate setups in PoB. So you have to keep casting arcanist Brand, same as Hydro (dont really understand what is the bran d benefit here instead of jus casting Hydro directly). And then you have to re-apply shocks to Hydro anyway. So its 2 skills to keep Area Shocked and then 3rd skill to kill. Seems a lot.

You seem confused. Let me clarify. Arcanist Brand is purely for bosses, and you really only place it once.

The benefit of using it with Arcanist Brand is that it recasts it, and also casts Assassin's Mark (so you get 2 spells for 1 click).

There's no need to use while clearing, ever.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Dernière édition par CantripN, le 19 août 2022 09:14:51
"
CantripN a écrit :
<Awesome looking guide with solid backup options and flexibility>

Are you league-starting this build tonight? I was looking at Jorgen's CL build but yours seems to have more choice in the build and the flexibility to swap LC with bailout gem options in case LC is rubbish or flawed.

I'm hoping to follow a build that has someone experienced with it from multiple previous leagues, and who will be continuously updating the guide/POB as they discover things over the first couple of weeks.

I tried Enki's Arc Witch back in 3.11 and didn't get on with it. The playstyle seems to have been buffed and flow improved since then, though, so I'm willing to give it another fair shot to at least red maps.
Dernière édition par xw_ziggy, le 19 août 2022 11:02:25
"
xw_ziggy a écrit :
"
CantripN a écrit :
<Awesome looking guide with solid backup options and flexibility>

Are you league-starting this build tonight? I was looking at Jorgen's CL build but yours seems to have more choice in the build and the flexibility to swap LC with bailout gem options in case LC is rubbish or flawed.

I'm hoping to follow a build that has someone experienced with it from multiple previous leagues, and who will be continuously updating the guide/POB as they discover things over the first couple of weeks.

I tried Enki's Arc Witch back in 3.11 and didn't get on with it. The playstyle seems to have been buffed and flow improved since then, though, so I'm willing to give it another fair shot to at least red maps.

I am in fact league-starting this, yes. Thanks for the compliments :)
Do join our Discord, there's tons of people playing it and sharing ideas and insights, it was very helpful during 3.17, and kept the league fresh longer.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 19 août 2022 11:31:40
League starting the Arc version while I wait to see how LC works out for folks, thanks for the guides!

One question: How does Cruelty fit in? I know it's a flat more% with the link, but doesn't the Cruelty buff itself only boost DoT damage?
am i crazy or are there no actual path of building links?

e: no, i'm dumb. new import options! cool!
Dernière édition par cd1014, le 19 août 2022 15:49:21
Important Update!

As we had sadly expected, Intensify/Conc Effect don't work on Lightning Conduit.
Use Hypothermia/Elemental Penetration/Energy Leech and other supports instead.

By the way, we really want to reach gem level 27 for the additional jump in damage per 5% Shock (goes to 21%), so Empower 3-4 is a very valid link. It gets an extra ~7.5% more damage from that jump.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 19 août 2022 21:58:45
hey one question which pantheon notes use i for lighting conduit build?
"
Onkelhase a écrit :
hey one question which pantheon notes use i for lighting conduit build?

Resist Stun, Immune to Freeze as Large.
Small can be whatever you like, really. I like Life Flask sustain + extra on low-life.

Updated PoB with the real skill after the update.

Added +1 Chain Mastery for HUGE QoL with OoS Shock.

Thanks for the updated PoB. I'm league starting with this and I've been having great fun so far

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires