[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Kinetic Blast has really good coverage on- and offscreen. Hydrosphere also pretty good.

But yeah, whatever feels good and works! At least we have some options.
"
Kinetic Blast has really good coverage on- and offscreen. Hydrosphere also pretty good.

The 2 non-obvious things I wanna keep in mind are Abberath's Hooves (walk to Shock) and Choir of the Storms + Skitterbots / other source of Shock.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Dernière édition par CantripN, le 18 août 2022 18:09:08
"
CantripN a écrit :
"

The 2 non-obvious things I wanna keep in mind are Abberath's Hooves (walk to Shock) and Choir of the Storms + Skitterbots / other source of Shock.

There were some PvP-testing on shocking with Skitters - mod/boss should to re-engage into shocking-skitter area to reapply new shock. That was reproduced by enabling/disabling aura/flask with shock immune.

In fact, you gotta either resummon bots/leave the area.
In conclusion - not even a way for killing bosses.
Hydro shocking is the most convinient way (due to exposure)

AAAANYWAYS I gotta try Cyclone+CwC+Arc (or even better - Kinetic Blast)

Supposing gameplay gotta be like: spin around - nuke
"
insteadofme a écrit :
"
CantripN a écrit :
"

There were some PvP-testing on shocking with Skitters - mod/boss should to re-engage into shocking-skitter area to reapply new shock. That was reproduced by enabling/disabling aura/flask with shock immune.

In fact, you gotta either resummon bots/leave the area.
In conclusion - not even a way for killing bosses.
Hydro shocking is the most convinient way (due to exposure)

AAAANYWAYS I gotta try Cyclone+CwC+Arc (or even better - Kinetic Blast)

Supposing gameplay gotta be like: spin around - nuke

Skitterbots are purely about mapping with a 1-button playstyle. I'm aware they don't work for bosses.
You can make them work for bosses with Choir of the Storms in theory, but that takes 100% Crit Chance (which is doable).

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 18 août 2022 19:17:38
"
Skitterbots are purely about mapping with a 1-button playstyle. I'm aware they don't work for bosses.
You can make them work for bosses with Choir of the Storms in theory, but that takes 100% Crit Chance (which is doable).

We gotta keep Hydro in setup for bosses due to expose and flexibility, I suppose
I'll try to build up for Conduit asap in acting to go on feedback.
Dernière édition par insteadofme, le 18 août 2022 19:39:12
There is a any non cluster tree for crackling lance ? Can i use lightning conduit leveling tree for crackling lance also ? thanks
Guys, could you explain please, what is main source of shock if we are using Lightning Conduit?
"
oktay3452 a écrit :
There is a any non cluster tree for crackling lance ? Can i use lightning conduit leveling tree for crackling lance also ? thanks

Yes, you can, and should. They use the exact same tree, in fact.

"
arrmatura a écrit :
Guys, could you explain please, what is main source of shock if we are using Lightning Conduit?

The current plan (at least for me) is Skitterbots + Orb of Storms for rares and bosses. That may change to any other skill we find that feels better.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 19 août 2022 04:45:29
With all due respect, that plan will miserably fail in terms of map clear speed. LC will deal 0 dmg to not shocked enemies, therefore, to have a good clear speed while mapping, you either:
  • have a secondary skill that does damage to whole screen almost immediately (ideally near 0 cast time/instant), so that everything is shocked on the screen immediately, and then cast LC to kill everything else. This is also kinda suboptimal, because with end game gear, you probably will kill most mobs anyway with that secondary skill while applying shock, so LC will be kinda waste to cast afterwards, instead of moving forward through map. Anyway, having that said, WoC seems to be best (self-cast spell) for all those things I mentioned above, orb of storm will not immediately hit all mobs on the screen, not even mentioning skitter bots, unless you scale chain (for OoS) and whatever else, still not optimal, you probably would need to cast tempest shield near OoS, again waste precious time only to cast LC then. Attack skills like kinetic blast might be actually best. Imagine kinetic blast (applying shock with GMP + curse) and spellslinger LC which is automatically cast, probably so much better playstyle. This would be probably my priority to check out if I would consider playing with new skill even with 0.5s cooldown, that could be lowered as well.
  • have a huge prolif range so that even if a skill can't shock whole screen on its own, prolif will do that. Afair you can't have such whole screen shock prolif in poe right now, with just one tap of a skill. I miss old elementalist prolif nodes.
  • forget about LC at all for clear speed and treat it as an additional single target dmg boost only. Having that said, GF seems a better option here, because it has duration and lasts 6 seconds. So for example, use arc for clear speed, which will be miles better than 2 buttons playstyle with small area coverage, arc also has vaal alternative that off screens, and then use GF to boost single target damage.
Dernière édition par ojejku, le 19 août 2022 06:39:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires