[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Heyoh CantripN, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for a very cool build, having a blast so far.
I actually followed one of your guides as one of my first ever characters in poe, I can't quite remember which skill (I think self-cast EK) But the theme song was "the Roots - The seed" :D and I love the idea of having a theme song
"
Chridian a écrit :
Heyoh CantripN, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for a very cool build, having a blast so far.
I actually followed one of your guides as one of my first ever characters in poe, I can't quite remember which skill (I think self-cast EK) But the theme song was "the Roots - The seed" :D and I love the idea of having a theme song

Can't play a build without setting the tone first :D

Glad you're having fun!

And yeah, it was this: I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's Guide to Ethereal Knives
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Dernière édition par CantripN, le 20 août 2022 19:37:28
Hey quick question

My orb of storms isnt shocking while i use 3 headed dragon unique. Should it shock due to the ascendancy?
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Hey quick question

My orb of storms isnt shocking while i use 3 headed dragon unique. Should it shock due to the ascendancy?

You gotta have any flat damage to spells (not lightning) anywhere. As for me, easiest way is abyss jewel. You'd better avoid phys dmg to run phys-reflect maps
Dernière édition par insteadofme, le 21 août 2022 02:40:10
For those playing Lightning Conduit: Do the Skitterbots actually feel good when mapping/clearing for you? In my experience they're too inconsistent and don't go where I want them half of the time, with the end result that I end up having to shock packs myself anyway.

"
Ravennnnnn a écrit :
For those playing Lightning Conduit: Do the Skitterbots actually feel good when mapping/clearing for you? In my experience they're too inconsistent and don't go where I want them half of the time, with the end result that I end up having to shock packs myself anyway.

Same here. Skitters feel just "meh". Kinda working but no significant impact. But that's not the biggest problem... DoT and Archnemesis. Those are the real problem ;) I feel like dropping skitters and EB by now till I get 50 regrets and go for High-End tree with cluster setup. Anyway i don't have enough ES yet to cast Zealotry blessing. So it's just no need in EB, but more survibability via native ES is preferable.
I don't know about you but I can cast zealotry at level 69 (nice.)

Check my character for my tree and such, my name is RongoBeGanging :)
Dernière édition par lankis, le 21 août 2022 09:36:59
this is a crazy good build with lightning conduit, wow!
i'm lvl 80 already and its an op build.
Dernière édition par goldnugget, le 21 août 2022 14:03:45
"
goldnugget a écrit :
this is a crazy good build with lightning conduit, wow!
i'm lvl 80 already and its an op build.

Agreed! Feels really nice even though 2-button mechanics. Still haven't set up my clusters, but it's already good.
Fast AF is experimenting with BV for shocks and it looks pretty smooth.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires