[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
mdodge2007 a écrit :
Have you tried out the critical mastery +3 to levels of critical support gems? It seems like it should be good for +3 on increased critical strikes, increased critical damage, and PCoC.

Those 3 levels from level 20 gems gets you 9% crit multi, 6% crit chance and 3% change to get powercharges

Seems not worth it to me
HI everyone!

I really like Crackling lance, but i have a hard time right now. Sure it goes okej on Tier 6-7 maps but I die easy and I have very low damage.

In PoB i have 202K each hit and atotalt DPS of 720k.

So If someone can look at my char and give me tips on what to upgrade next it would be very, very appreciated.

Right now I kinda lost what to do and what upgrade I would benefit the most from right now. I only have like 100 Chaos to spend.

The char I am playing is "Whiskeypirate".
Dernière édition par Kingbemme, le 10 févr. 2022 11:06:43
"
Kingbemme a écrit :
HI everyone!

I really like Crackling lance, but i have a hard time right now. Sure it goes okej on Tier 6-7 maps but I die easy and I have very low damage.

So If someone can look at my char and give me tips on what to upgrade next it would be very, very appreciated.

Right now I kinda lost what to do and what upgrade I would benefit the most from right now. I only have like 100 Chaos to spend.

Drop Elemental Overload.
Dernière édition par Sea_of_Vomit, le 10 févr. 2022 15:25:27
"
Sea_of_Vomit a écrit :
"
Kingbemme a écrit :
HI everyone!

Drop Elemental Overload.

Ah thanks!
Thank you for the build. If someone struggling to get charges, check out Lochtonial Caress gloves, it's blasting with vaal (+lvl aura-aoe or elemental weakness).

Arc all the way
Hi, ty for build. But I have a questions, if im pick up expedition end body, im use herald of thunder or ice, and how Im inflict 'exposure' for ascendancy?
Is Herald of Ice used only for the flat cold damage?
Since, from what i understand, you only need minimal cold damage to trigger shock, and potentially ignite, you can easily get that on gear and save 1 point on the passive tree and get better mana sustain.
or am i missing something?
"
geolas a écrit :
Is Herald of Ice used only for the flat cold damage?
Since, from what i understand, you only need minimal cold damage to trigger shock, and potentially ignite, you can easily get that on gear and save 1 point on the passive tree and get better mana sustain.
or am i missing something?

It's more about the actual explosions. Getting 4 flat cold from gear is easier, after all.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Vsssska a écrit :
Hi, ty for build. But I have a questions, if im pick up expedition end body, im use herald of thunder or ice, and how Im inflict 'exposure' for ascendancy?

That makes no difference at all, you still do everything else the same. Herald of Ice + Hydrosphere.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Could someone take a look at my build please? I feel that i'm missing something. Mana sustain is not existant, dps is somewhat meh because that. Survival isn't there, but i suspect that with mana issues gone everything will be permafreezed anyway.
One more question, how do you deal with lack of AoE on alter stages of CL? First 2 cast are ok but after it goes into beam mode it's alot of trouble to clear remaining mobs.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires