[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Ahahah I wouldn't want to create a controversy between builders!

I decided to go with yours, in a few hours I will be at maps and buying stuff. :)

EDIT : OK, i'm at maps.
I'll start to bring items together tommorow. Maybe I'll go Inpulsa + Storm's Gift but I guess it will hurt bossing a lot...
Dernière édition par Kateroze, le 13 févr. 2022 17:24:16
"
Kateroze a écrit :
Ahahah I wouldn't want to create a controversy between builders!

I decided to go with yours, in a few hours I will be at maps and buying stuff. :)

EDIT : OK, i'm at maps.
I'll start to bring items together tommorow. Maybe I'll go Inpulsa + Storm's Gift but I guess it will hurt bossing a lot...

Not Storm's Gift, eww. Not in 3.17. Rare gloves with "Shock Spreads to..." implicit.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Yossarini a écrit :
Could someone take a look at my build please? I feel that i'm missing something. Mana sustain is not existant, dps is somewhat meh because that. Survival isn't there, but i suspect that with mana issues gone everything will be permafreezed anyway.
One more question, how do you deal with lack of AoE on alter stages of CL? First 2 cast are ok but after it goes into beam mode it's alot of trouble to clear remaining mobs.

Sorry for the late reply, nadir mode unique jewel helps a ton with CL as far as clear goes, it removes stacks from you every .5 secs which keeps the aoe large. If you stand still and spam the skill with enough cast speed you can still get the beam to kill map bosses with though.

I got these gloves to use with CL with Inpulsa's. Since I don't need Hydrosphere for exposure, what would be a good replacement on Arcanist Brand?

Thanks!
"
Kalintyr a écrit :

I got these gloves to use with CL with Inpulsa's. Since I don't need Hydrosphere for exposure, what would be a good replacement on Arcanist Brand?

Thanks!

Frost Bomb for Archnemesis. But honestly, just self-cast Assassin's Mark, and use the free links for OoS or something else. OoS / PCoC / Onslaught is VERY reliable.

So first of all thanks for the guide. Leveling was pretty smooth btw. I am in low tier red maps currently. This build gives a lot of options and i dont know exactly where to go from now on, so here are some of my thoughts:

I didn't like CL at all. Felt always clunky to me, even with some investment into cast speed. Arc on the other hand is always on the weaker side when it comes to single target. While mapping, i was enjoying Lightning Tendrils, so i thought why not stick to it?

But: Lightning Tendrils needs huge AOE investments and i don't know which route i should aim. Currently i am running a Carcass Jack and some AOE invested on the skill tree, but yeah this chest piece isn't exactly end game material. Alt quality LT would be an option, but i would lose some damage (mostly because i probably wouldn't get my hand on a lvl 21 gem). There is the option to spec into Heart of Destruction rather than Golems or Primal Aegis. That would solve AOE problems and gives some nice ST damage boost, but i would loose even more defense.

Also i am not sure how to get most effective shocks: With of breath of lightning and the shock effectiveness from the crit mastery, i am only missing shock effectiveness from the medium cluster notable?

Btw, Ashes of the stars could be a good investment with alt quality golems, isn't it? But that would lower my life pool even more...
"
Sollkomol a écrit :
So first of all thanks for the guide. Leveling was pretty smooth btw. I am in low tier red maps currently. This build gives a lot of options and i dont know exactly where to go from now on, so here are some of my thoughts:

I didn't like CL at all. Felt always clunky to me, even with some investment into cast speed. Arc on the other hand is always on the weaker side when it comes to single target. While mapping, i was enjoying Lightning Tendrils, so i thought why not stick to it?

But: Lightning Tendrils needs huge AOE investments and i don't know which route i should aim. Currently i am running a Carcass Jack and some AOE invested on the skill tree, but yeah this chest piece isn't exactly end game material. Alt quality LT would be an option, but i would lose some damage (mostly because i probably wouldn't get my hand on a lvl 21 gem). There is the option to spec into Heart of Destruction rather than Golems or Primal Aegis. That would solve AOE problems and gives some nice ST damage boost, but i would loose even more defense.

Also i am not sure how to get most effective shocks: With of breath of lightning and the shock effectiveness from the crit mastery, i am only missing shock effectiveness from the medium cluster notable?

Btw, Ashes of the stars could be a good investment with alt quality golems, isn't it? But that would lower my life pool even more...

If you enjoy Tendrils, go right ahead. Awakened Inc AoE might be a good link for mapping if you wanna use that skill, and I'd for sure get Heart of Destruction (probably over Golems), and then use it along with OoS with good AoE and DPS.

Other things people have done is use Apex Mode + Spark + Pinpoint, Divine Ire, and just brute-forcing Arc into half-decent DPS (me). Once I get Apex Mode I'll be using CL for bossing, and if I get Nadir Mode I'll retry it for mapping, too.

Literally all of those work, it's a matter of what you enjoy most of all.

--

Reg. Shock, there's also some we get from the Shadow Area, but in general PoB lies about your % Shock, it's a bug I reported. You need to math it yourself.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 14 févr. 2022 07:33:13
OK so I'm starting to gather stuff. Currently I have:

I'll need to pex a bit before I can put everything on.
I'll fix resistances/life/es with elder ring, belt and boots.

I dunno what to get as a body armour right now.
Still have 5 ex to use on these last pieces.

I'll probably don't go cluster jewel because of gloves.

Any advices guys?
Depends if you want to do bosses easier, or clear faster. Inpulsa vs gg rare chest, basically.

"
CantripN a écrit :
Depends if you want to do bosses easier, or clear faster. Inpulsa vs gg rare chest, basically.

I also want to explore other things such as 5B1R (with inspiration) and :
Dernière édition par Kateroze, le 14 févr. 2022 14:05:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires