[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Derp. Sorry. I believe I fixed it now.
"
Platinumazing a écrit :
Derp. Sorry. I believe I fixed it now.

For starters
2000+ armor shield
6 link body armor
20 quality on gems
Better amulet with anoint
helmet w/ one of the enchants suggested in guide
Dernière édition par ShadowHamed, le 9 mars 2022 23:15:31
switched to glad and since scourge made me rich threw a bunch of exalts at optimizing the glad build.

critiques welcome

https://pastebin.com/nYqPu4F4

edit: still crapped out at simulacrum wave 28
Dernière édition par mult1pass44, le 10 mars 2022 15:10:54
"
mult1pass44 a écrit :
switched to glad and since scourge made me rich threw a bunch of exalts at optimizing the glad build.

critiques welcome

https://pastebin.com/nYqPu4F4

edit: still crapped out at simulacrum wave 28

The PoB you sent gives a 3.11 tree? I'd like to poke at it if you can update the PoB.
pob says its up to date. let me know if it is still buggy

here is the link: https://pastebin.com/zJpHebJM
Dernière édition par mult1pass44, le 10 mars 2022 19:03:06
"
mult1pass44 a écrit :
pob says its up to date. let me know if it is still buggy

here is the link: https://pastebin.com/zJpHebJM

It doesnt appear strong on any front and I'm not entirely sure why. I would go 3 green in weapon for starters.

secondly, arena challenger over blood in the eyes
Dernière édition par ShadowHamed, le 16 mars 2022 23:40:50
I started a tanky duelist using Captain Warlord's "return of hank the tank" build. However i wasn't too happy with how it was going, and it seemed to me like it was "too tanky". i could sit in a fight for 5 minutes and not die, but it took me 5 minutes to kill bosses. lol

Found this build and made a few tweaks _mostly_ following the guide, with one significant exception.

I'm using a Champion, not Gladiator. yes fortify got nerfed, but it's still really strong. so taking ascendancy that gives +20 fortify is probably stronger than you think it is.

The build is working really well. What's particularly interesting is that i don't seem to need determination. I'm actually a bit confused by that. Usually when you get to t15/t16 maps, the phy damage hits hard enough that 20k armour isn't good enough. But i'm clearing t15s now, without much trouble at all. i may go back to determination anyway. when i made the swap to using pride i didn't even notice the difference in damage. however, i have to admit, pride makes a lot of sense for a tanky build since you can take the abuse long enough to allow it to have full effect. generally though i'm unsure of really how good it is.

chaos resistance is really key to tankiness, so if you are running this build and getting weird deaths, i can tell you that it's probably chaos/poison stacking. So change pantheon, use an amethyst, do something ! lol.

i'm running about 40% chaos resist and even that makes a noticeable difference in the fact that i can't seem to die.

Also the crazy thing about Capt Warlord's build was the fact that his build ran a ruby, topaz and saphire flask, i.e. to provide elemental damage reduction. you might think giving up damage flasks would be bad, but you'd be wrong. those flask provide really improved tankiness as many things do very high elemental damage and the flasks provide Damage reduction. in particulary many ranged attacks from mobs will hit you all at once and having a topaz up when you are getting spammed with arc or ball lightning is the difference between dying and not dying. i really need to take a video of the build in a harbinger mob. it can take an amazing amount of abuse. also, flask charge gain on hit is OP.

So just wanted to say thanks for the guide and point out that it seems to be really viable using champion. yeah it can take me a bit longer to kill bosses (mobs are not a problem).

My build is public if anyone wants to check it out and comment.

Not sure why not 3 green or 2 green 1 blue in weapon, only thing that makes sense for build.

shield with 2000+ armor easy to come by

Beyond that, champion is most definitely a good option, you have master of metal, unstoppable hero, and fortitude. Gear will go further than the nuance in ascendancy since each can pick up what it is lacking that other might offer. As a Jugg I have been 17M to 20M burst dps with the build, dropped it down to tankier version now for 100, but I'm still 12M to 14M burst

Dernière édition par ShadowHamed, le 23 mars 2022 18:33:14
"
ShadowHamed a écrit :
Not sure why not 3 green or 2 green 1 blue in weapon, only thing that makes sense for build.

Beyond that, champion is most definitely a good option, you have master of metal, unstoppable hero, and fortitude. Gear will go further than the nuance in ascendancy since each can pick up what it is lacking that other might offer. As a Jugg I have been 17M to 20M burst dps with the build, dropped it down to tankier version now for 100, but I'm still 12M to 14M burst

i haven't gotten around to recoloring. i ran out of vaals. lol.

similarly i haven't gotten around to upgrading my shield. i have a shaper influenced shield i've been trying to craft, and having terrible luck.

i see that your build is crit, that is very interesting... the RT build lacks DPS for sure, and i was wondering if crit was feasible. i was worried i would have to give up too much tankiness.

"
plasticeyes a écrit :
"
ShadowHamed a écrit :

i haven't gotten around to recoloring. i ran out of vaals. lol.

similarly i haven't gotten around to upgrading my shield. i have a shaper influenced shield i've been trying to craft, and having terrible luck.

i see that your build is crit, that is very interesting... the RT build lacks DPS for sure, and i was wondering if crit was feasible. i was worried i would have to give up too much tankiness.

Crit will be the path to the most dps no matter what ascendancy you choose. The issue is really having the right gear for it, which bumps up the investment significantly. As long as you are geared, it shouldnt impact the tankiness, your tree will look different. I would start accumulating gear before making the swap if you want to take it that far. I have crafted all my gear and it took awhile, but when i rolled the amulet i decided to make the swap.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires