[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Gonna reroll with this build, never played with the skill but it looks good and your detailed information about this build will help me alot.
can we really not level with shield crush, im not really a fan of the splitting steel skills
"
SleepsSociety a écrit :
can we really not level with shield crush, im not really a fan of the splitting steel skills

You can level with Shield Crush just fine, but the levelling process is slower on a League Start standpoint. You should be able to follow the levelling tree generally the same and use Shield Crush instead, just make sure to upgrade your Shield regularly.
Back to dual curse to boost single tgt.
"
Step 1: Purchase an ilvl 85 Elder Base Armor Helmet (Royal or Eternal Burgonet are best). OPTIONAL: Buy a helmet with a Shield Crush craft on it as well.
Step 2: Use 'Deafening Essence of Greed' until you also hit a T1 or T2 health/armor modifier (for more hp). Ensure that there is an open suffix modifier. The suffixes do not matter at this point.
Step 3: Craft 'Prefixes cannot be changed' modifier (cost 2ex).
Step 4: Harvest craft 'reforge physical' to guarantee 'Nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage' while keeping your prefixes.
Step 5: Craft whatever suffix you want on if there's space.

When you craft your helm, make sure there aren't any open prefixes that can roll physical prefixes.
Will i be able to do bossing as gladiator or do i have to be slayerl ike you are in the videos?
"
SleepsSociety a écrit :
Will i be able to do bossing as gladiator or do i have to be slayerl ike you are in the videos?

You can do the fights with Gladiator without issues. The fights will take longer because there isn't a 20% cull, but otherwise the gameplay is the same.
Absolutely loving this build. Have completed all end game bosses. The build really shines with the headsman allocation from forbidden flame/flesh. Thanks for the detailed guide.
Hey! I've been playing this build, having a lot of fun with it. Just defeated shaper. But I am kind of new to actual end game and I suck at gearing up. Could I get some advice on where to go next? Appreciate anything! Thank you ^-^

https://pastebin.com/C6yzvdVP
"
EmillyRose a écrit :
Hey! I've been playing this build, having a lot of fun with it. Just defeated shaper. But I am kind of new to actual end game and I suck at gearing up. Could I get some advice on where to go next? Appreciate anything! Thank you ^-^

https://pastebin.com/C6yzvdVP

1. 20% Quality on gems (awakened gems when you can)
2. Shield Crush or related enchant on helm
3. All minor gear upgrades but its not horrible
4. Watcher's eye +2 impale stacks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires