[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
For starters
2000+ armor shield
6 link body armor
20 quality on gems
Better amulet with anoint
helmet w/ one of the enchants suggested in guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Platinumazing/characters?characterName=Shirlley

Still working on the helm enchant and gems. Considering which anoint I want to use as well. Got the 6L and 2k+ shield.

Still getting one shot by certain bosses though, unfortunately. I fixed my Pantheons for the DoT and chaos damage reduction. With my current gear I'm missing 1% lightning resistance for 76%. I'm thinking I need to get some +%Life gems because I feel rather squishy even with following along with this as much as I can with limited resources. This is my first, highest level character.

Would max health help me a substantial amount?
Ideally, you have 6000+ health. Max resistance and another couple of layers of D like max block and fortify. Your elemental resistances should be over capped a bit, 95+. Chaos resistance at 75

Other things include life on hit (25+), solid life regen 800+. Life leech and over leech with soul tether belt or immortal ambition
Dernière édition par ShadowHamed, le 30 mars 2022 20:44:37
"
ShadowHamed a écrit :
Ideally, you have 6000+ health. Max resistance and another couple of layers of D like max block and fortify. Your elemental resistances should be over capped a bit, 95+. Chaos resistance at 75

Other things include life on hit (25+), solid life regen 800+. Life leech and over leech with soul tether belt or immortal ambition

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I'm working on it. Slowing growing into a fully automatic shotgun. HAHA.

There's several key pieces you've mentioned that I'm currently missing. The total HP, resistances (as I mentioned), and life regen. I picked up a boot enchant the other night for 2% hP/SEC if you've been hit recently. It's helped quite a bit. Other than that, I've also had to break my habit of just Shift-Standing in one spot and waiting to die.

Per another commenters post, I did also give changing my flasks a go. I swapped out a few that were mentioned in this guide, and went for full elemental protection ones plus a phasing flask. All 4 gain 5-6 charges when I get hit so I can use them nonstop. It's helped my survivability a HUGE amount. Granted, this is basically a bandaid, but I'm not dying nearly as often.

That being said, I did just kill my first Elder tonight. The Enslaver. He literally STOMPED me last time I met him. Stayed focused on my movement and actually took him down quite handily this time around. Felt amazing. So, thanks for this wonderful build that started me out on my PoE journey. :)
3.18 update comment for those following replies of this guide.
Hi, i'm really enjoying this build but i have a question about Fortification, i see that there is nodes for it but how do i trigger this fortification ? I may have missed something in gem / gear but can't find what is wrong

Thanks in advance
"
ABDOULAYE a écrit :
Hi, i'm really enjoying this build but i have a question about Fortification, i see that there is nodes for it but how do i trigger this fortification ? I may have missed something in gem / gear but can't find what is wrong

Thanks in advance

There is a fortification mastery passive that enables fortification on hit for all melee attacks. This is what we use to get fortify.
Looking forward to starting Sentinel with this build, thanks for the great write up!
I'm trying out Shield Crush for the first time and I am looking for some more information. Right now I've checked out this guide and a video from Zizaran(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeWC8evfJ0). There are a few differences and I don't know what effect they have on the build. Zizaran uses bleed and spell suppress whereas this guide uses Impale.

I'm hoping anyone could explain the difference between the two builds.
Is it important to get Shield Crush to level 24, if going for the bleed build?
Why isn't this build including spell suppress and the other one is?
What is the difference in tankiness / damage output?

Thanks!

"
Wout123 a écrit :
I'm trying out Shield Crush for the first time and I am looking for some more information. Right now I've checked out this guide and a video from Zizaran(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeWC8evfJ0). There are a few differences and I don't know what effect they have on the build. Zizaran uses bleed and spell suppress whereas this guide uses Impale.

I'm hoping anyone could explain the difference between the two builds.
Is it important to get Shield Crush to level 24, if going for the bleed build?
Why isn't this build including spell suppress and the other one is?
What is the difference in tankiness / damage output?

Thanks!

The Bleed Shield Crush version is mostly used for mapping as you can use Shield Crush with Gladiator to get bleed pops really easily. For a HC standpoint doing a mixture of armor and evasion lets you get spell suppression on gear which can help for even more defense.

The impale version is tied more to flat damage and scaling attack speed, where we will be jumping onto packs and right clicking to kill them with raw damage over relying on bleed pops.

I don't believe level 24 matters much in the bleed version since you would be applying bleeds and keeping bleeds up, while in the impale version the flat damage scaling is something we want for impale and the standard attack.
you dont have fortify in any of the skill gem links, and in the POB we dont take melee hits fortify, should that be changed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires