[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

Hello
Thanks for the guide. I've found a 6 sock corrupted chest.

4 red and sadly 2 blue.

Any advice für the slot? I still have no 6 link axe and use tabula.

"
Malfetus a écrit :
Super easy to understand and good build. Already zugg zugged my way through Sirus and sitting on 15 raw ex. Only spent 125c, reminds me of the good ol' budget BL/TR miner days.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

"
Hello
Thanks for the guide. I've found a 6 sock corrupted chest.

4 red and sadly 2 blue.

Any advice für the slot? I still have no 6 link axe and use tabula.

I don't think it's worth it. Concentrated Effect maybe, but it will lose its impale.

New Video Sirus aw9,with many bugs.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 21 avr. 2021 14:07:44
Pure bliss this build!
Also, can it somehow be tweaked to Perforate?
Thanks for your work!
In POB it says that molten shell should be leveld to lvl 20, but can lvl 1 cwdt cast a molten shell that high?

best build i had until now! love it! thank you!
"
banister192 a écrit :
In POB it says that molten shell should be leveld to lvl 20, but can lvl 1 cwdt cast a molten shell that high?

best build i had until now! love it! thank you!

You put molten shell on your left click and it will be casted from there. CWDT is for the curse
Dernière édition par Failchon, le 22 avr. 2021 09:15:01
"
zhulik2 a écrit :
Pure bliss this build!
Also, can it somehow be tweaked to Perforate?
Thanks for your work!

The character you can reuse using regret, as it has many champion perforate, but as it is a critical-focused build, and generally uses foil + savior/Paradoxica, it is a little difficult.

It's a pretty cool build, with high damage, maybe I'll do one when I play the league.

"

You put molten shell on your left click and it will be casted from there. CWDT is for the curse

@KillToLive

What did you think of the medium cluster? I put it as a theory(pob), not tested, is there synergy between the 2 mod Cry + Mob?
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :

@KillToLive

What did you think of the medium cluster? I put it as a theory(pob), not tested, is there synergy between the 2 mod Cry + Mob?

Seems pretty good to me. I was using 5 points to get the reservation nodes, but once I got enlighten 4, I changed to the medium cluster jewel and looks pretty good.

The synergy seems to work, yes. Pretty much i'm at permanent endurance, power and frenzy charges ( even in hideout). The damage they provide is also pretty nice.
Are there any enchantments for the helmet?
By the way, thanks for the build. It's very good.
"
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :

@KillToLive

Seems pretty good to me. I was using 5 points to get the reservation nodes, but once I got enlighten 4, I changed to the medium cluster jewel and looks pretty good.

The synergy seems to work, yes. Pretty much i'm at permanent endurance, power and frenzy charges ( even in hideout). The damage they provide is also pretty nice.

Great, I'm happy to know that it worked well.

"
Are there any enchantments for the helmet?
By the way, thanks for the build. It's very good.

I'll put a section of that later, the helmet has many options, with this new labyrinth it will be easier, I ran several labs and can't get any, with no luck.

Pride reduced Reservation
Seismic 50% increased damage
Earthshatter increased damage/ +1 Fissure / Area Effect
Flesh and Stone reduced reservation
Dread Banner Aura Effect
Blood And Sand Buff Effect
Blood Rage Increased Attack Speed
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 22 avr. 2021 11:00:00
Hey guys.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/aEYSLnqn

This is my current character but i think I am doing low dps and i die quite often on ultimatums for example.

Does anything look wrong in the build or is it just capped (without spending 50ex for little dps increase)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires