[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

"
Rivi666 a écrit :

I wanted to try this build so I grabbed whatever gear I had laying around to get enough hp,def,dps thing is main skill dps is beyond horrible even at 6l 20/20 all gems, it's not worth investing crapton of currency just to raise it up to "barely playable".

1. Your gear is shit
2. you don't know how to play this build, its more than 6key build, but i guess you don't even know this looking at your gem setup, where are warcries which are main dps booster? Are you even switching blood and sand, or just leaving it at sand stance cuz too lazy?
3. please, don't critic anything you can't fully understand, its cringe
"
Rivi666 a écrit :

I wanted to try this build so I grabbed whatever gear I had laying around to get enough hp,def,dps thing is main skill dps is beyond horrible even at 6l 20/20 all gems, it's not worth investing crapton of currency just to raise it up to "barely playable".

Are you using wacries? Im by no means an expert on eartshatter builds (never played one, but want to try this league and that's why im here), but from the little knowledge i have, you NEED to use warcries to get damage. The way it works is that earthshatter leaves spikes on the ground and using any warcry detonates them for damage. Since you have no warcries socketed in your items i assume you haven't tried it yet.

Again, I have not played this build or even tried it on standard yet, but I've seen big streamers kill the hardest bosses on SSFHC with this build without any problem, so im assuming the damage is fine.
"
Smerfik a écrit :

1. Your gear is shit
2. you don't know how to play this build, its more than 6key build, but i guess you don't even know this looking at your gem setup, where are warcries which are main dps booster? Are you even switching blood and sand, or just leaving it at sand stance cuz too lazy?

1. You can't read.

Like I've said if a main attack skill needs to be drastically boosted and scaled by other means (other than auras and gems supporting it) it's definitely not worth building around it, investing heavily and all of that just so it could manage to get to t16. I've had a ancestral war cry in my helmet 20/20 but I gave up on this build last night so I want to re-sell the gems.

As a side note, leap slam could trigger detonations as well from what I've noticed, still detonations and everything else, damage is still far too low and slow to be a budget build.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Dernière édition par Rivi666, le 15 avr. 2021 05:59:07
"
Rivi666 a écrit :

1. You can't read.

Like I've said if a main attack skill needs to be drastically boosted and scaled by other means (other than auras and gems supporting it) it's definitely not worth building around it, investing heavily and all of that just so it could manage to get to t16. I've had a ancestral war cry in my helmet 20/20 but I gave up on this build last night so I want to re-sell the gems.

As a side note, leap slam could trigger detonations as well from what I've noticed, still detonations and everything else, damage is still far too low and slow to be a budget build.

que? did you even read gem descriptions? In this build you're not even using ancestral cry XD.

Well, discussion with you is waste of time, you don't even know how to do full sequence in builds. Players was playing similar build in Ziz's gauntlet and did all bosses in 3-4 days, without lacking defences/dps, only you've got any problems cuz tested it on shit gear, without any dps boosters.

"if a main attack skill needs to be drastically boosted and scaled by other means (other than auras and gems supporting it) it's definitely not worth building around it", maybe speak for youself, [Removed by Support]
Dernière édition par Kane_GGG, le 15 avr. 2021 06:12:00
"
Rivi666 a écrit :
"
Smerfik a écrit :

1. Your gear is shit

1. You can't read.

Reading this proves that you didn't play the build well. The whole point of this build is to use warcry to boost the damage. If you think this is complicated then the build isn't for you, but please don't say it's bad if you don't understand how to play it.

The build is also aimed more to a SSF approach, so if you want a build with 300 mil dps, you shouldn't pick this.
"

The build is also aimed more to a SSF approach, so if you want a build with 300 mil dps, you shouldn't pick this.

Looking at his characters he didn't ever achieved even 30kk dps (i didn't saw 300mil ever also lol, i guess even on my aura stacker, so i guess its possible for deep delve glass cannons only).

I think this build will be also fun on trade league, min-maxed has potential to one shoot bosses, but why pulverise instead of close combat?
"
Smerfik a écrit :

Looking at his characters he didn't ever achieved even 30kk dps (i didn't saw 300mil ever also lol, i guess even on my aura stacker, so i guess its possible for deep delve glass cannons only).

I think this build will be also fun on trade league, min-maxed has potential to one shoot bosses, but why pulverise instead of close combat?

Omg did you look at my characters? Oh god please no, don't, the agony, I've been inactive since Delve league, jesus you're one very likeable human being aren't you ?

Regarding the build, I placed 2 additional war cries as OP suggested, so it looks like this now

I was leveling gems until now so I can see if it will get better, damage has improved somewhat because I have more consistency with 2 cries instead of one, but still, I wouldn't be investing any more time into this build it's just way too slow to be worth the hassle, sure it could improve by adding attack speed mods but that's about it, it can kill Shaper somewhat but any other endgame content above is out of the question, unless you invest a few mirrors here and there.

Overall, this build is if you really really love melee and just want to have fun, otherwise if you're looking to grind fast, mow down bosses, this isn't for no life players.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Sirus 8 and Maven?... How did you craft this 800+ Axe in your profile?... I´m planning to try this tomorrow... Thanks...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 15 avr. 2021 10:49:52
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
Sirus 8 and Maven?... How did you craft this 800+ Axe in your profile?... I´m planning to try this tomorrow... Thanks...

I will try to bring the sirus today, the maven also intend to bring it.

With the change of the harvest I don't know how it would look, but these axes before the harvest were also very made, I intend to put some tips afterwards, but it is not a difficult content to find.

"

For the map I like the pulverise, and it also does more damage, but I've been testing closed combat, for boss I can give the sequences faster, AlkaizerX used it in the last race, I intend him as a suggestion.

Then I also go for a video of the rotation of the earthshatter.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 15 avr. 2021 11:50:07
Are Tree like this viable http://poeurl.com/dfR0 i want go more tanky for HC

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires