[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

"
davc1234567890 a écrit :
Are Tree like this viable http://poeurl.com/dfR0 i want go more tanky for HC

Yes, you can be more tank, I quote Alkaizerx in the topic, there is his build that he did in Ziz Gauntlet, I ended up opting for a little more damage.

I put the video with the aw8 sirus, aw9 is also fully viable, it just takes a little longer, I'll bring it later.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 15 avr. 2021 17:55:46
How do you do the rotation for this build?

Would love to leaguestart with this but wanna know how it functions.
"
poellingo a écrit :

I'll bring an illustrative video later, but just before the boss appears, or when you approach the boss, I use seismic cry - Earthshatter (x2) - Intimidating Cry - Earthshatter (3x).

Then you repeat the cycle, the enduring cry it also breaks the spikes, use at times when I need to regain life, or during a map to generate endurance.

On maps I use it more randomly.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 15 avr. 2021 20:51:49
hi, thank you for making this guide :)
i will league start with it but want to tweak in petrified blood for some ll cheesing, which gem would be the best to change for it? i'am leaning towards maim support or blood rage as their effects are somewhat small.

€: oh and how do you sustain mana before you have the reduced manacost, which also got nerfed? path towards the 0,4% life/mana-leech node?
Dernière édition par PoisonBlack666, le 15 avr. 2021 21:42:55
Thanks for the build, a few questions about the linked pob:

1. I see you're using lethal pride, but you're not grabbing chainbreaker on the tree. Was that deliberate? How badly are we affected by the chainbreaker changes?

2. Is the nerf to -mana rings going to be an issue for us? We look quite tight on mana.

3. How should we think about Atonement Mask? Worth?

Cheers!
===============================
InGame: DLP_RandomBK
"
RandomBK a écrit :
1. I see you're using lethal pride, but you're not grabbing chainbreaker on the tree. Was that deliberate? How badly are we affected by the chainbreaker changes?

i also got confused with that and forceful skewering (impale notes under scion lifetree), there is only the first small note picked while forceful skewering would push to 100% impale chance.

€: ahh nvm just ignore this, impale is already at 97% without it
Dernière édition par PoisonBlack666, le 16 avr. 2021 01:21:27
"
PoisonBlack666 a écrit :
hi, thank you for making this guide :)
i will league start with it but want to tweak in petrified blood for some ll cheesing, which gem would be the best to change for it? i'am leaning towards maim support or blood rage as their effects are somewhat small.

€: oh and how do you sustain mana before you have the reduced manacost, which also got nerfed? path towards the 0,4% life/mana-leech node?

To use closed combat, I would take the blood rage or setup enfeeble, I saw that this combination of champion + petrified blood could be very strong, bring it later, my build and a base have many variations of it.

That mana point would solve, although when you get life + mana cost, along with the pot of mana you can work well, with a 5l.
Any item, jewel, with phy leech mana also solves the mana problem.

"

It was a test that I ended up doing, but I didn't think it was necessary.I will change later. (I updated a new version of pob).
With a mana leech jewel it can work, I'll test it later.

2. Is the nerf to -mana rings going to be an issue for us? We look quite tight on mana.

Delete the pride in the beginning, it will be the last aura you will use.

Flesh and stone, blood and sand, dread banner, herald of purity or skitterbots.

3. How should we think about Atonement Mask? Worth?

The only problem with this helmet is that it makes you lose the phy damage reduction, if you have a good amount you can use it.

"
i also got confused with that and forceful skewering (impale notes under scion lifetree), there is only the first small note picked while forceful skewering would push to 100% impale chance.

€: ahh nvm just ignore this, impale is already at 97% without it

The idea would be to complete it, I didn't complete it because my character would need two more levels.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 16 avr. 2021 12:33:37
I was wondering if i can replace earthshatter with Vaal ground slam cus i really wanna try the vaal gs build but no one has guides on it
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
"
poellingo a écrit :

I'll bring an illustrative video later, but just before the boss appears, or when you approach the boss, I use seismic cry - Earthshatter (x2) - Intimidating Cry - Earthshatter (3x).

Then you repeat the cycle, the enduring cry it also breaks the spikes, use at times when I need to regain life, or during a map to generate endurance.

On maps I use it more randomly.

Hi, just like to mention that exerted effects can stack so you can just cry1- attack - cry2 - attack and get benefits from both war cries, no brain needed:)
"
TheRealHeisen a écrit :
I was wondering if i can replace earthshatter with Vaal ground slam cus i really wanna try the vaal gs build but no one has guides on it

My items and most of the passive tree(will need some changes), works in the ground slam/eartquake, if you add ground slam in the pob it gets great damage.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 16 avr. 2021 18:40:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires