Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

"
PretoFPS a écrit :
Hey guys.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/aEYSLnqn

This is my current character but i think I am doing low dps and i die quite often on ultimatums for example.

Does anything look wrong in the build or is it just capped (without spending 50ex for little dps increase)

Get the new pob, you can remove the lethal pride, you have an option of a medium cluster that gives a really nice damage boost.

Place Sulphur Flask, gems +20 brutality, meele and etc.

You can exchange the enfebble for vulnerability, since it does not have a ring yet curse.

In the future, then an ax with more dps 700+, which would be a bigger investment.

Other than that, its construction is good.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 22 avr. 2021 14:02:16
Having issues with the rage generation when using the chainbreaker node. Is that because I do not have the -mana cost to non channeling skills?
"
Brodyne a écrit :
Having issues with the rage generation when using the chainbreaker node. Is that because I do not have the -mana cost to non channeling skills?

I tested it and after the changes I had found it unviable, I even took the option out of the pob, get the new version.
How do I find the skill tree, I can’t seem to open https://pastebin.com/R6z780MN where do I paste this to view the actual tree?
"
Rmsp44 a écrit :
How do I find the skill tree, I can’t seem to open https://pastebin.com/R6z780MN where do I paste this to view the actual tree?

There is the website of the program used in the pob section, there you put this link, in the Import / Export Build section.
How to best scale dmg on this build? Its just weapon? Because add phys on rings and amulets doesnt do much. Maybe vurneability on gloves? But its hard to have on rare gloves.

I am 700 DPS weapon now and killing Hunter on Awa 4 took me two minutes.
"
AnubixcZ a écrit :
How to best scale dmg on this build? Its just weapon? Because add phys on rings and amulets doesnt do much. Maybe vurneability on gloves? But its hard to have on rare gloves.

I am 700 DPS weapon now and killing Hunter on Awa 4 took me two minutes.

Vulnerability on rings was big boost for me. Getting enlighten 3/4 and running all auras (combined with -mana cost on rings + sov on amulet) is another huge boost. Then the weapon, rings, amulet, etc.

I'm about 9ex in maybe and sitting around 2.5-3m DPS.
Dernière édition par Malfetus, le 24 avr. 2021 13:40:02
am planning to switch to this build from cyclone, can it do all content?

also, how do u time the seismic and other cries to get the max damage?
Planing to craft a high DPS, do you recommend using Apex Cleaver for the extra quality or just using the Vaal Axe for higher DPS?

Also, what is the best way to craft a good high DPS axe?

Thank you!
"
salluks a écrit :
am planning to switch to this build from cyclone, can it do all content?

also, how do u time the seismic and other cries to get the max damage?

Yes, all content is possible, I just haven't tested the delve boss.

In the faq section I tell you how it works, but it doesn't have a certain time, the damage is a little variable because the spikes not all get it right.

"
Planing to craft a high DPS, do you recommend using Apex Cleaver for the extra quality or just using the Vaal Axe for higher DPS?

Also, what is the best way to craft a good high DPS axe?

Thank you!

I prefer the vaal axe, i did mine using harvest, but it was nerfed, but it is an axe already done before harvest.

There are several ways to do the most common, it would be alt spam until t2-t1% phys or t1 hybrid + Beast imprint + Aug and regal.
Trying to fracture this phy mod would be great, which makes it much easier later.

You can also Spam jagged fossil, ssf people use this a lot.

Remembering that a very good harvest mod that still exists is the non phy - add phy.

More if in doubt during the craft, there is the reddit, tft, that the guys help a lot. It has the craft of exile that can help you too.

If you don't have a lot of practice 2h axe 700+dps, they are not very expensive.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 26 avr. 2021 10:34:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires