[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

I see that PoBs are lacking flicker gem setups though I see it in the guide itself. I'm guessing I can start using it at 70+ lvl range when I do full switch to Holy Relic?

I've seen static mentioned as a bossing skill instead of Flicker. Do you keep a spare item with the alternative gem setup in your inventory at all times? The league mechanic will feature greatly strengthened mini-bosses/rares on every map basically, so I'm wondering how much of a pain it'd be switching between flicker for clear and for bossing all the time. Or is there a certain treshold when flicker starts feeling good for bosses/tanky solo mobs as well?

Sorry for potential stupid questions as I'm not a very experienced player - at least I've never played any kind of minion build, but this one seems interesting/unique enough to finally try one.
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 4 févr. 2022 09:51:49
"
ADeadlyDwarf a écrit :
Hey, very cool looking build. Will probably give it a try today for 3.17.
I was wondering if you're planning on starting out with it too? If so, maybe you could post some progress updates from time to time, would be interesting to see I think.

Indeed I'm about to start the league with this build and will be posting any adjustments/changes AND progress.

But you also can see it if you scout my characters. Those are open to PoB any time.
"
MrCinos a écrit :
I see that PoBs are lacking flicker gem setups though I see it in the guide itself. I'm guessing I can start using it at 70+ lvl range when I do full switch to Holy Relic?

I've seen static mentioned as a bossing skill instead of Flicker. Do you keep a spare item with the alternative gem setup in your inventory at all times? The league mechanic will feature greatly strengthened mini-bosses/rares on every map basically, so I'm wondering how much of a pain it'd be switching between flicker for clear and for bossing all the time. Or is there a certain treshold when flicker starts feeling good for bosses/tanky solo mobs as well?

Sorry for potential stupid questions as I'm not a very experienced player - at least I've never played any kind of minion build, but this one seems interesting/unique enough to finally try one.

You are correct, I do start using Flicker after I fully transition to Holy Relics, as before, its nice to have ability to cast SRS while Static Strike is active. However, I might shift this a bit and start using it earlier. Its still a new addition to the build and all changes I will update on the run.

As of how I use it on bosses - I use both Flicker and Static in a 4 link with Multistrike + Ancestral Call. And use one to move around, and the other when I reach boss, juicy rare. This leave you out of valuable support like Culling/Maim, but provides a lot of QoL
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
As of how I use it on bosses - I use both Flicker and Static in a 4 link with Multistrike + Ancestral Call. And use one to move around, and the other when I reach boss, juicy rare. This leave you out of valuable support like Culling/Maim, but provides a lot of QoL

Good to know, this and knowing you're going to play the build again this league makes me finally decide with the league starter, 1 hour beforery the league starts, lol. Thanks for all the work done on the build.

And by the way, since you rated Betrayal league as 10/10 - one of the easier league mechanics to clear, how much focus you're going to have on it yourself and is there anything specific you're aiming with it for your own items or it's just one of the standard farming tools to get currency?
"
MrCinos a écrit :
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

Good to know, this and knowing you're going to play the build again this league makes me finally decide with the league starter, 1 hour beforery the league starts, lol. Thanks for all the work done on the build.

And by the way, since you rated Betrayal league as 10/10 - one of the easier league mechanics to clear, how much focus you're going to have on it yourself and is there anything specific you're aiming with it for your own items or it's just one of the standard farming tools to get currency?

Not really, no. I will pick a node that passively gives safehouse int to run boss once in a while. The main thing I'm looking it trigger craft and maybe some Brech value because I (hopefuly) aim to farming breaches.
Day one went well.

Currently level 80, in a red maps.
Was leveling with SRS. Had no guts to try something new.

Started using Flicker Strike + Static strike as soon as I got trigger weapon.
All was smooth and fluid. Rampage blowing up things while I teleport around.

Few things to notice - I fully scratch out Stone of Lazhwar from use. Anvil is better even early on. Yeah, you will lack some spell block for a while but its not a huge thing. And if it is for you, then you can spen 4 passive points and fix it.

Thus you also don't need an anoint. More money to save.

Adn you gonna need some as Aegis currently hold around 1.5 ex. I don't feel like I need it right now. But at some point I'm gonna need it.

Decoy totem is absolite MVP with dealing with Archnemesis mobs. Use it, you won't regret it.

Frosts bomb helps a lot too with regen and Maven heals.

Life tap support in a weapon, linked to skills makes you pay life instead of mana when you trigger something. In case if you have mana issues.

Current gear
Spoiler

WARNING: Archnemesis mod called 'Temporal Bubble' seems to be bugged. Relics can not use holy nova inside of it. Or ratherit goes on a such a long cooldown it can't be used again. If for some reason you really want to kill this mob, you have to ressomn relic after each nova cast to deal any damage.

So best avoid it.

Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 5 févr. 2022 04:48:58
How did you get Geoffrey's Legacy?

Isn't prophecy gone?

How do you get it?
ooo It's Crest now
"
Day one went well.

Shamelessly copying as much as I can see what you're doing, lol. Sadly wasn't lucky with Tabula drop through unique drop archnemesis which (Berserk ones) I always put 1st to get as many chances for it. Though I'm going pretty slowly, still level 40 and I do want to try switching to relic / flicker/static setup during campaign as soon as I can wear Geofri/trigger weapon (level 53).
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 5 févr. 2022 07:15:07
How good is that build for speed farm comaprd to the other flickers version?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires