The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

"
xMustard a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :
Ah yeah got it got it, Either way, even if I end up with a chaos res, its not bad.
I rolled an amulet to have +1 to dex but I also got flat dex so I guess I should try and re-craft it right, since I cant remove dexterity with harvest, its only tag is "attribute"

it can be removed. if all you want is the prefixes to remain there are crafts which reroll the suffixes but keep the prefixes
that is a way to reroll all the suffixes. as you can see on my amulet its all stats, which i don't care for.

"
ercana a écrit :
If you get shitty chaos res ... Either bear with it, or craft "prefixes cannot be changed", then Remove/add chaos in Harvest until you get chaos dot multi or a good chaos res

you don't need to craft prefixes cannot be changed to do this. the amulet will only remove a chaos mod that can be replaced with a different mod, as far as i know. so it will not touch the prefix of chaos gems (cause then it can only replace it with another chaos gem roll, giving you what you already had).
so by crafting remove chaos aug chaos, it will only touch either the chaos res or the CDoTM - ever

This is fantastic information, thank you so much, sincerely!
Previously I have always just mindlessly been focusing on getting enough currency to buy whatever my build needed but this time I am actually searching for harvest because I finally understand how to go about crafting some pretty good gear for myself.

take your amulet for instance, I spent some chaos getting the base, spent about 100 alts to get what I wanted and now I have an amulet that would cost me atleast 7-10 ex to buy, its fantastic
I used this guide for my first ever poe character and i love it!

I was wondering if anybody has some tips that i can use to make my character even stronger, or where i should put my focus.

This is what i currently have: https://pastebin.com/tJmkF3nM
once you get a 5link quill rain short bow and use toxic rain as main skill what do you do w your other setup? do you keep the caustic arrow setup as secondary attack? also what would your 5l/6l toxic rain gem setup look like tyvm

edit: nvm found your second video:)
Dernière édition par tony32p, le 6 févr. 2021 07:23:19
gotta say, toxic rain with quill rain on deadeye is turning out to be a legit build. i think im going to go full commit with it and really try to min/max aspects of it.
if i could get rid of my dependence on a mana flask, i'd be able to do all content no issue. my dps is actually quite insane already, with plans to upgrade it even more (like...almost double it)

quill rain all the way. don't need anything more
"
xMustard a écrit :
gotta say, toxic rain with quill rain on deadeye is turning out to be a legit build. i think im going to go full commit with it and really try to min/max aspects of it.
if i could get rid of my dependence on a mana flask, i'd be able to do all content no issue. my dps is actually quite insane already, with plans to upgrade it even more (like...almost double it)

quill rain all the way. don't need anything more

Wouldnt tinkering with your jewelry help in your quest to fix mana issues?
If resistances are that dire, get watchers eye with minus mana when affected by clarity run a level 1 clarity, in unset ring if needs be, something like that?

I'm gonna be monitoring the changes you do because I started leveling a deadeye as well, I cant put my finger on it but I dont like pathfinder but deadeye caught my eye, the initial plan was to have something semi fast to farm harbingers and harvests with so hoping this could do that ^^
Dernière édition par Chridian, le 7 févr. 2021 03:50:18
"
Chridian a écrit :
Wouldnt tinkering with your jewelry help in your quest to fix mana issues?
If resistances are that dire, get watchers eye with minus mana when affected by clarity run a level 1 clarity, in unset ring if needs be, something like that?

I'm gonna be monitoring the changes you do because I started leveling a deadeye as well, I cant put my finger on it but I dont like pathfinder but deadeye caught my eye, the initial plan was to have something semi fast to farm harbingers and harvests with so hoping this could do that ^^

yup. im working on it.
i don't have the minus mana craft yet so im grinding betrayal for it right now. with -9 mana on all my jewelry (replaced my rings to accommodate this) i should be able to get either -10 or -11 with catalysts, which should solve all my mana issues at that point.

i could drop vitality and run clarity as well. i actually like vitality to help with sustain (sustain is biggest issue on evasion based characters) especially because i plan on getting a watchers eye with life gain on hit while affected by vitality.

you can sure eat up a ton of currency trying to max out a character, but this char started with literally just a quill rain and a tabula - nothing else.

unfortunately there just isn't anything better then toxic rain, still, when it comes to league starters.
damn that's a good idea I hadnt thought about vitality watchers eye with TR, bunch of projectiles so that should help alot, that combined with wind dancer should give you enough to get topped off if you take a savage hit maybe.
Does the projectiles from your mirage archer give you life gained on hit as well or just from you?
"
Chridian a écrit :
damn that's a good idea I hadnt thought about vitality watchers eye with TR, bunch of projectiles so that should help alot, that combined with wind dancer should give you enough to get topped off if you take a savage hit maybe.
Does the projectiles from your mirage archer give you life gained on hit as well or just from you?

i dunno. they should tho. they essentially are you.
not from your totems however

i now have a mana cost on TR of just 2, with 23 remaining mana which cannot run out. even no regen maps should be doable with the mana gained on hit from quill rain

i just did the breachlord maven fight thing, and got kinda wrecked. i was SOOOO close to killing all of them too. three left alive with a sliver of hp.
i'll do the fight a bit different next time though and it shouldn't be too bad. also probably do it without mods, or maybe just magic mods. rare was...rough

liking where all my stuff is at but i'll keep striving for upgrades. i have a helm im trying to finish off to get a bit more dmg. then i'll probably look to double corrupt some quill rains or something
Dernière édition par xMustard, le 7 févr. 2021 13:43:49
Word in wraeclast has it the breachlords is the most difficult one of all the maven fights so I'd say still good job on that, you'll get it down I'm sure, like you said, you still have some minmaxing to do so ^^
"
Chridian a écrit :
Word in wraeclast has it the breachlords is the most difficult one of all the maven fights so I'd say still good job on that, you'll get it down I'm sure, like you said, you still have some minmaxing to do so ^^

ya i could definitely see why. my biggest problem is i can't really focus fire a boss down, and Esh lived until the very end. he is for sure the most dangerous as he covers the entire fucking arena with his lightning balls which basically kill you in one second if you're too close.

but yeah i won't be underestimating that fight next time. lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires