The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

"
Viktranka a écrit :
sporeguard still good? I played with it once in delirium and wondering what chest to go for this season especially since GGG nuked Kintsugi spawn rate. Only thing that worries me is my lousy luck in manual 6-linking items. Unless I go back from TR totems to wither totems and not using double 6-link.

sporeguard is super under appreciated for toxic rain builds. i love it. its an explodey chest for chaos damage. pure and simple. are explodey chests good? yes? then sporeguard is good.
the reduced damage dealt by mobs on fungal ground means i don't need kintsugi and i just don't need the area from carcass (already have 230% inc aoe).
the only problem with it is colours. but i highly recommend running a TR ballista with withering touch setup over wither totems so the best way to make the colours work is to use vorici white socket craft.

last couple leagues sporeguards were very expensive but this league it isn't too bad so i picked it up. don't need it 6 linked either.
the other negative it has is it isn't a good option to try to double corrupt for +2/+2 on toxic rain since your main toxic rain setup almost certainly will not be located in the chest.

im probably not going to improve my TR char further than what it is, i have another char i wanna start gearing up. however i have a +1 dex amulet that i can easily make +2 with chaos skill gems, i just need the aug chaos craft (don't wanna go through trouble of buying it).

just so anyone knows, its very easy to make a +2 amulet for these builds. just get a +1 dex amulet with full suffixes and aug chaos, guaranteed +1 chaos skill gems because its the only chaos prefix for an amulet in existence.

i had this amulet drop for me so i didn't need to buy it, but if you want a +2 amulet the best thing to do is buy a +1 dex with full suffixes and slam +1 chaos skill gems. the base amulet with +1 dex will cost about an exalt. the craft is like 2 exalts if you're going to buy it, and the outcome is worth at least 5 exalts.
once i get +1 chaos gems on this amulet as well, i have a few crafts where i can reroll the suffixes and keep the prefixes. i'll do that until im happy. craft AoE+aoe dmg as final prefix then it'll be ready to Jorgin Research lvl 3 into a talisman since i don't need the stat implicits. hopefully hit 25-35% inc dmg, or the 5-8% aoe, or even 4-6% phys dmg reduction.
Dernière édition par xMustard, le 1 févr. 2021 15:58:37
Cant import from pastebin since gives error.

Can you send the correct skill tree?
"
xMustard a écrit :
"
Viktranka a écrit :
sporeguard still good? I played with it once in delirium and wondering what chest to go for this season especially since GGG nuked Kintsugi spawn rate. Only thing that worries me is my lousy luck in manual 6-linking items. Unless I go back from TR totems to wither totems and not using double 6-link.

sporeguard is super under appreciated for toxic rain builds. i love it. its an explodey chest for chaos damage. pure and simple. are explodey chests good? yes? then sporeguard is good.
the reduced damage dealt by mobs on fungal ground means i don't need kintsugi and i just don't need the area from carcass (already have 230% inc aoe).
the only problem with it is colours. but i highly recommend running a TR ballista with withering touch setup over wither totems so the best way to make the colours work is to use vorici white socket craft.

last couple leagues sporeguards were very expensive but this league it isn't too bad so i picked it up. don't need it 6 linked either.
the other negative it has is it isn't a good option to try to double corrupt for +2/+2 on toxic rain since your main toxic rain setup almost certainly will not be located in the chest.

im probably not going to improve my TR char further than what it is, i have another char i wanna start gearing up. however i have a +1 dex amulet that i can easily make +2 with chaos skill gems, i just need the aug chaos craft (don't wanna go through trouble of buying it).

just so anyone knows, its very easy to make a +2 amulet for these builds. just get a +1 dex amulet with full suffixes and aug chaos, guaranteed +1 chaos skill gems because its the only chaos prefix for an amulet in existence.

i had this amulet drop for me so i didn't need to buy it, but if you want a +2 amulet the best thing to do is buy a +1 dex with full suffixes and slam +1 chaos skill gems. the base amulet with +1 dex will cost about an exalt. the craft is like 2 exalts if you're going to buy it, and the outcome is worth at least 5 exalts.
once i get +1 chaos gems on this amulet as well, i have a few crafts where i can reroll the suffixes and keep the prefixes. i'll do that until im happy. craft AoE+aoe dmg as final prefix then it'll be ready to Jorgin Research lvl 3 into a talisman since i don't need the stat implicits. hopefully hit 25-35% inc dmg, or the 5-8% aoe, or even 4-6% phys dmg reduction.

Question about the amulet, if you manage to get a amulet with +1 to dex gems and 2 out of 3 suffixes, craft a sufix to fill it out, slam for +1 to chaos, then remove the suffix craft and slam chaos augment again, do you then have a 50/50 to hit chaos dot multi? Provided that it is a hunter item ofc. Or is it better to do this but instead of chaos augmenting from harvest, exalt slam with a hunter exalt while having only 1 suffix free?
nvm I'm an idiot, you already need it to be a hunter so, you have to chaos augment it and hope for the best
Dernière édition par Chridian, le 2 févr. 2021 08:09:38
"
N3griero a écrit :
Cant import from pastebin since gives error.

Can you send the correct skill tree?

Are you using the community fork? Thats the most common error are having
Would this work?

Get a hunter amulet ilvl 85+
Make sure it has +1 to dex gems
make sure all suffixes are filled up
Slam with chaos augment in harvest for +1 to chaos gems
Somehow slam life augment from harvest
= all prefixes are now full
Then craft chaos res from bench
Then slam with another chaos augment in harvest

= You would then be left with an amulet which has
Life - prefix
+1 to chaos gems - Prefix
+1 to dex gems - prefix
Crafted Chaos res - suffix (can be removed)
Chaos dot multi

Or is there another or better way?

P.S: I am terrible at crafting so I'm trying my best to learn and understand here, might chose this build to try and minmax this league if at all possible
"
Chridian a écrit :
Would this work?

make sure all suffixes are filled up
Somehow slam life augment from harvest
= all prefixes are now full
Then craft chaos res from bench

= You would then be left with an amulet which has
Life - prefix
+1 to chaos gems - Prefix
+1 to dex gems - prefix
Crafted Chaos res - suffix (can be removed)
Chaos dot multi

Or is there another or better way?

P.S: I am terrible at crafting so I'm trying my best to learn and understand here, might chose this build to try and minmax this league if at all possible

You can check on craftofexile if you want, but I don't think there is a "chaos res" crafting. There are craft suffixes with "+chaos res + ele res", but they don't block chaos res => you can have an amulet with "+25% chaos res, +15% lightning and chaos res (crafted)

So the best thing would be

make sure all suffixes are filled up and at least 2 can be removed with harvest crafts (you can bench craft any suffix if needed)
Leave 1 empty prefix (or keep whatever prefix is already here)

Free (at least) 2 suffixes slots
If you hit chaos dot multi GG
If you get a good Tier of chaos res, slam with another chaos augment in harvest for guaranteed chaos dot multi
If you get shitty chaos res ... Either bear with it, or craft "prefixes cannot be changed", then Remove/add chaos in Harvest until you get chaos dot multi or a good chaos res
Remove the "prefixes cannot be changed" mod
(if you kept the good chaos res) chaos augment for chaos dot multiplier

=> You'll get an amulet with
(prefixes)
+1 dex gems
+1 chaos gems
+open slot or anything you bench/harvest crafted or already had
(suffixes)
Chaos dot multi
Chaos res if you kept it, or empty sufix
Empty sufix (or anything that was already present)

You can then remove useless prefix/suffixes and harvest augment or bench craft whatever you want (life prefix, res as suffixes)
Dernière édition par ercana, le 2 févr. 2021 09:24:35
Ah yeah got it got it, Either way, even if I end up with a chaos res, its not bad.
I rolled an amulet to have +1 to dex but I also got flat dex so I guess I should try and re-craft it right, since I cant remove dexterity with harvest, its only tag is "attribute"
If you only have dexterity as suffix you can keep it if you want (still 2 open suffixes), but you'll end up with dexterity on your final amulet and it's not the best stat

Otherwise you can harvest craft "reforges an item, keeping prefixes" and hope to get removable suffixes, or just scour / alt it (not sure which one is cheaper)

You can also try to annul it, but I don't have much experience using annuls
Dernière édition par ercana, le 2 févr. 2021 10:25:34
"
ercana a écrit :
If you only have dexterity as suffix you can keep it if you want (still 2 open suffixes), but you'll end up with dexterity on your final amulet and it's not the best stat

Otherwise you can harvest craft "reforges an item, keeping prefixes" and hope to get removable suffixes, or just scour / alt it (not sure which one is cheaper)

You can also try to annul it, but I don't have much experience using annuls

I re-crafted it, got stuck with 2 prefixes and only 1 suffix sadly, however one of them was t1 life, so I was thinking to use keep prefixes re-roll suffixes and hope for atleast 2 suffixes?
"
Chridian a écrit :
Ah yeah got it got it, Either way, even if I end up with a chaos res, its not bad.
I rolled an amulet to have +1 to dex but I also got flat dex so I guess I should try and re-craft it right, since I cant remove dexterity with harvest, its only tag is "attribute"

it can be removed. if all you want is the prefixes to remain there are crafts which reroll the suffixes but keep the prefixes
that is a way to reroll all the suffixes. as you can see on my amulet its all stats, which i don't care for.

"
ercana a écrit :
If you get shitty chaos res ... Either bear with it, or craft "prefixes cannot be changed", then Remove/add chaos in Harvest until you get chaos dot multi or a good chaos res

you don't need to craft prefixes cannot be changed to do this. the amulet will only remove a chaos mod that can be replaced with a different mod, as far as i know. so it will not touch the prefix of chaos gems (cause then it can only replace it with another chaos gem roll, giving you what you already had).
so by crafting remove chaos aug chaos, it will only touch either the chaos res or the CDoTM - ever

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires