[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hey I'm new to summoner builds and interested in using this as a league starter, I was just wondering what do you think of using Sign of the Sin Eater and Leper's Alms on the Animated Guardian instead of Dying Breath or Kingmaker? Essentially it would make getting proper rare gear easier to a suitable level as you wouldn't need elemental ailment avoidance, but you would lose some damage and in higher budget the fortification from Kingmaker
"
Samsonite32 a écrit :
Hey I'm new to summoner builds and interested in using this as a league starter, I was just wondering what do you think of using Sign of the Sin Eater and Leper's Alms on the Animated Guardian instead of Dying Breath or Kingmaker? Essentially it would make getting proper rare gear easier to a suitable level as you wouldn't need elemental ailment avoidance, but you would lose some damage and in higher budget the fortification from Kingmaker

Never heard of that combination, Interessting idea!

The AG is by no means build enabling, just a nice bonus.
If you wanna use it to be elemental ailment immune, thats definitely a viable choice.
Poeatlas.app
Finished acts & merci lab today, the damage was insane from the start!

Got a lucky ex drop, should I invest it into a helm or a 6l chest?
Hey Weo.

What the difference between spectres btw? I know, mainly we are using them for debuffs. But still, frost scouts, for example, just fun alternative for artless assassins?
I can't understand the usage of Ball Lightning. How does it apply Curses?
Would love a further explanation on this. Ty!
Hi, according to the defense layers ur getting 37/36% block from Bone offering, but mistress of sacrifice only lets us use 50% of the bone offering buff - is there another way ur getting the 37/36% from or is ur information incorrect?
"
anvilgod a écrit :
Finished acts & merci lab today, the damage was insane from the start!

Got a lucky ex drop, should I invest it into a helm or a 6l chest?

I would spend the Ex yet.

I don't think there are items on hte marked that are actually worth an Ex for us.

I'd determine what I lack more, damage or defences, and would go to improve on that.

Maybe selling the Ex and buying a number of smaller upgrades.
Poeatlas.app
"
poearca a écrit :
Hey Weo.

What the difference between spectres btw? I know, mainly we are using them for debuffs. But still, frost scouts, for example, just fun alternative for artless assassins?

Since we don't really actively scale the damage of the Spectres, it doesn't really matter what spectres we use as long as they hit as many mobs as possible to debuff them.

Frost Autoscouts will likely hit the most mobs, but require a jewel (or an other source) with "minions deal # to # addeed fire Damage".
All Other suggested Spectres deal fire damage themself and don't need such a jewel.
Poeatlas.app
Dernière édition par Weo_, le 7 févr. 2022 01:47:06
"
kardeenx a écrit :
I can't understand the usage of Ball Lightning. How does it apply Curses?
Would love a further explanation on this. Ty!

Depending on your setup there are two ways to apply curses with Ball of lightning:

1. Hextouch
you have Hextouch and a Curse (or two) linked with it.
When Ball lightning Hits an enemy it is cursed.

2. Curse on Hit Rings
Ball lightning is a spell that Hits enemies.
Therefore it will apply the curse that comes from "Curse enemeies with Level # Flammabilty(/Elemental Weakness) on Hit".
There is no need to link the Ball lightning to enything if you got Curse on Hit Ring(s)
Poeatlas.app
"
knehehe a écrit :
Hi, according to the defense layers ur getting 37/36% block from Bone offering, but mistress of sacrifice only lets us use 50% of the bone offering buff - is there another way ur getting the 37/36% from or is ur information incorrect?

The Values are calculated by PoB and should be correct.

We have Bone Offering at Level 20 + 2 Levels from Wand +2 Levels from Unnatural Strength.
So our Bone Offering is at Level 24 which gives 37/36% with a divergent at 20 Quality we are at 39/38%

We get 20% increased effect of Offerings on our Tree from "Minion Offence Mastery" and "25% Increased effect of Offerings" from hour Chest.

which should take us back up to 37/36%
Poeatlas.app

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires