[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
None of the Changes in 3.17 affect the Build! (as long as I didn't miss something)

The Build is viable in 3.17!

I love SRS, gonna give this a whirl as long as the full patch notes dont reveal any huge nerfs, we all know what GGG is like :P
"
mitowarrior a écrit :
"
None of the Changes in 3.17 affect the Build! (as long as I didn't miss something)

I love SRS, gonna give this a whirl as long as the full patch notes dont reveal any huge nerfs, we all know what GGG is like :P

The Patchnotes are out: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229187

They released them after the stream.

Thats why I said that there are no changes to the Build (the Unleash nerf does not affect us).
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ a écrit :
"
mitowarrior a écrit :
"

The Patchnotes are out: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229187

They released them after the stream.

Thats why I said that there are no changes to the Build (the Unleash nerf does not affect us).

Ahh fair enough, didnt see they released them.

Cheers ;)
I will try this build as LS in 3.17. Looks rly great and fits new bossing content and league perfectly! In super endgame it might be possible to use Profane Bloom and have crazy clear as well :D

P.S. I noticed that you are using Aegis Aurora in Scourge, is it better than rare shield?
Dernière édition par lampicka95, le 30 janv. 2022 16:54:51
"
lampicka95 a écrit :

P.S. I noticed that you are using Aegis Aurora in Scourge, is it better than rare shield?

No.
A good crafted Rare shield will always be better than Aegis Aurora, but the crafted shields can be extremly expensive.

BUT: Aegis Aurora is still a very good shield for the Build.

I was testing how it the shield feels on the build.
Since it feels good, I will add it as a option to the guide, when I update it within the next days.

Aegis Aurora has a few downsites compared to a rare shield:
- Replenishes "only" 2% of Energy shield on Block (rare shield recovers 3%-5%)
- can't craft "avoid elemental ailments" (therefore you need to annoint arcane sanctuary on the amulet)
- can't "roll" recover life on block

to rank some shield options from "worst" to best:

- Shield with just "recover life on Block"
- Shield with "recover life on block" and one or two other usable stats
- Aegis Aurora
- Rare shield with "recover life on block", life, resistances, crafted "avoid elemtal ailments"
- Rare shield with "recover life on Block", "recover enrgy shiedl on block", life, resistances, "crafted avoid elemental ailments"

Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ a écrit :
"
lampicka95 a écrit :

No.
A good crafted Rare shield will always be better than Aegis Aurora, but the crafted shields can be extremly expensive.

BUT: Aegis Aurora is still a very good shield for the Build.

I was testing how it the shield feels on the build.
Since it feels good, I will add it as a option to the guide, when I update it within the next days.

Aegis Aurora has a few downsites compared to a rare shield:
- Replenishes "only" 2% of Energy shield on Block (rare shield recovers 3%-5%)
- can't craft "avoid elemental ailments" (therefore you need to annoint arcane sanctuary on the amulet)
- can't "roll" recover life on block

to rank some shield options from "worst" to best:

- Shield with just "recover life on Block"
- Shield with "recover life on block" and one or two other usable stats
- Aegis Aurora
- Rare shield with "recover life on block", life, resistances, crafted "avoid elemtal ailments"
- Rare shield with "recover life on Block", "recover enrgy shiedl on block", life, resistances, "crafted avoid elemental ailments"

Thank so much for the answer. Can't wait to LS with this build. Can I ask about Helmet Enchant if there is one worth going for?:) I assume Chance to summon extra minion is decent QoL?
"
lampicka95 a écrit :
Thank so much for the answer. Can't wait to LS with this build. Can I ask about Helmet Enchant if there is one worth going for?:) I assume Chance to summon extra minion is decent QoL?

The best Helmet Enchantment you could go for is

- Summon Raging Spirit has #% chance to summon an extra Minion

Other usable Enchantments would be

- Bone Offering Grants an Additional +#% chance to Block Attacks
- #% increased Effect of Buff Granted by your Golem (depends on which Golem you use)
- Clarity has #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiancy
- #% increased Elemental Weakness Curse Effect
- Flame Dash has #% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
- #% increased Flammability Curse Effect
- Summon Skitterbots has #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency
- #% increased Shield Charge Attack Speed

None of the Enchantments is needed for the build though.
Poeatlas.app
Updated Guide To Version: 3.17.0 (02.02.2022)

Changelog

Current Guide Version – 02.02.2022
- Updated Tree to 3.17 (as soon as PoB update is out)
- Slightly updated pathing (More #% inc life)
- Added Infernal Cry to cover enemies in Ash (+8% more Damage)
- Minor updates to Gear (added Aegis Aurora as "budget" Shield alternative)
- Added FAQ
Poeatlas.app
Really looking forward to play this for 3.17. Thank you very much for the detailed guide!

In my playtesting i saw that in Leveling, under Gems for Act 1 Holy Flame Totem is blue in your picture, instead of red. Maybe you want to change that.

How would you say that early Heist at around lvl 67 feels with this build in softcore trade? Probably with Tavukai already? Just a quick ramble of things comming to mind would be great!
"
Suarez88 a écrit :
Really looking forward to play this for 3.17. Thank you very much for the detailed guide!

In my playtesting i saw that in Leveling, under Gems for Act 1 Holy Flame Totem is blue in your picture, instead of red. Maybe you want to change that.

How would you say that early Heist at around lvl 67 feels with this build in softcore trade? Probably with Tavukai already? Just a quick ramble of things comming to mind would be great!

Thanks for letting me know.
Fixed it.

If you like to Heist it shouldn't be a problem to do so.
I like to precast SRS while I wait for the Doors....
Poeatlas.app

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires